Best soda debate go go go

Justin Taylor
Justin Taylor

best soda debate go go go

Attached: 101130-aandw-root-beer-6-3.jpg (301 KB, 1536x1536)

Other urls found in this thread:

furnsaj.com/
realsoda.com

Samuel Jenkins
Samuel Jenkins

drinking the carbonated jew

Joshua Bailey
Joshua Bailey

Pepsi Is the Best.

Michael Bennett
Michael Bennett

sodastream

Attached: Levelsof.jpg (104 KB, 960x960)

Ryder Cruz
Ryder Cruz

Everyone knows root beer is gods choice

Josiah Reed
Josiah Reed

root beer is garbage, ginger ale is the top tier

Samuel Cox
Samuel Cox

Attached: dp.jpg (869 KB, 3500x3500)

Leo Price
Leo Price

get the fuck out of here, jerry, no one asked you

Thomas Adams
Thomas Adams

dr pepper is fucking BASED

Austin Lewis
Austin Lewis

oilet bangs

Michael Powell
Michael Powell

Is root beer the same as ginger beer?
Also A&W creaming soda was nice when I tried it.

Henry Johnson
Henry Johnson

A&W Root Beer
That's my jam.

Landon Sanchez
Landon Sanchez

No, not even close. If you've ever had Jenga, the chewing-gum, you know what root beer tastes like.

Ethan Adams
Ethan Adams

*Jenka

Gavin Gomez
Gavin Gomez

Bangs root beer

Bentley Howard
Bentley Howard

Sassafras

Dylan Price
Dylan Price

Big Red

Kevin Robinson
Kevin Robinson

Attached: F19CDBD0-6A93-4108-ACF6-741AD626AE9C.jpg (57 KB, 576x768)

Jose Smith
Jose Smith

Banks is pretty gud

Jayden Harris
Jayden Harris

Jenkem?

Connor Parker
Connor Parker

Nigger

Jeremiah Allen
Jeremiah Allen

This

Jonathan Bell
Jonathan Bell

Texas niggas?

Anthony Roberts
Anthony Roberts

ctrl + f
no sprite
smh my head

Easton Harris
Easton Harris

Sprite is for niggers. This thread is for based sodas.

Elijah Thomas
Elijah Thomas

Sprite is the most original sodie pop out there and you can't tell me otherwise

Attached: Sprite-Can-1.jpg (340 KB, 1200x1200)

Aaron Wilson
Aaron Wilson

It is made by , advertised to, and consumed by niggers. I don't care how "original" it is. It taste like shit tbh.

Evan Rodriguez
Evan Rodriguez

ITT: Idiots turning fucking soda into a race thing.

Jackson Jackson
Jackson Jackson

Don't think I have
Not American
Tried the A&W creaming soda in an American import candy store

Jaxon Harris
Jaxon Harris

A sugary fizzy drink with a hint of lemon; what more could you ask for? It's a sodie in its purest form. Idk what bootleg drink you've been drinking but it's definitely not sprite.

Caleb Ward
Caleb Ward

Water with all the (((flouride))) is bad enough. You'd have to be a fucking retarded goyim to drink that shit with sugar, food coloring and an assortment of chemicals.

My kids, now grown up, have never drank soda. Not once. Neither has any weight problems whatsoever. I grew up on that poison and constantly struggle with weight.

Camden Adams
Camden Adams

I encourage all non whites to drink the shit out of soda. Fuck water, it's for the poor. Bling, bling with your Pepsi or Coke!

For whites, avoid the bile (((they))) call "soda", it's literally poison in a can.

Kayden Foster
Kayden Foster

You're out of your neighbor, Jerome.

Brandon Long
Brandon Long

Vanilla-orange for the win

Jason Nguyen
Jason Nguyen

probably the best vending machine soda of the 90s, right here

Attached: mandarin-orange-slice.jpg (42 KB, 283x541)

Joshua Powell
Joshua Powell

Attached: ruby.jpg (7 KB, 225x225)

Mason Diaz
Mason Diaz

but if you like blood orange and wanna class it up, there's always:

Attached: blood-orange-san-pellegrino.jpg (20 KB, 576x576)

Anthony Edwards
Anthony Edwards

if you're a hipster-fag, there's always virgils root beer. their orange cream soda is dank af too.

Attached: virgils-root-beer.jpg (337 KB, 1500x1500)

Juan Sullivan
Juan Sullivan

This was the best. RIP Dublin

Attached: DublinDrPepper03-722x406-2186080847.jpg (36 KB, 621x349)

Kevin Mitchell
Kevin Mitchell

*oh, fukkin side-note right here: virgils root beer with Jager (gross) is actually bomb

Juan Flores
Juan Flores

Attached: DC7D256A-D9C7-496B-80BC-E0328734C188.jpg (31 KB, 355x245)

Nolan Campbell
Nolan Campbell

bundaberg ginger is about the best thing to have with whiskey, even a cheap whiskey

Attached: bundaberg-ginger-ale.jpg (45 KB, 289x679)

Jayden Rivera
Jayden Rivera

*freeze, cut open, eat with spoon on hot days

Cameron Kelly
Cameron Kelly

Yes.

Asher James
Asher James

easily one of the best citrus sodas:

Attached: cactus-cooler.jpg (49 KB, 375x500)

Owen Cooper
Owen Cooper

if you haven't tried it, cran ginger is the fukkin shit. you can do jack & gingers with it or drink it straight. really good.

Attached: canada-dry-cran-ginger.jpg (24 KB, 365x399)

Anthony Jenkins
Anthony Jenkins

I think im the only one taking this seriously...

Hunter Brown
Hunter Brown

squirt classic is up there with cactus cooler, and ties in my book, but the ruby squirt gave it that extra push to take the lead for me. its pretty good.

Xavier James
Xavier James

Brings back memories of playing Nintendo with my older brothers.

Attached: D8DF8F51-AFA6-4B22-A0D3-0439F5DE09EE.jpg (67 KB, 474x822)

Jason Jenkins
Jason Jenkins

this or a nice cold da cnoiy

Leo Foster
Leo Foster

Its funny cause ive mixed regular canada dry with cranberry juice but never tried those ones, wonder if it tastes the same

Austin Roberts
Austin Roberts

root beer, sarsaparilla, ginger ale, and ginger beer are all different things. cream soda in any form also distinguishes a drink, i.e. root beer and root beer cream soda are different enough to be two classes: root beer and (root beer, orange, cola FLAVORED) cream soda.

Angel Williams
Angel Williams

Based

Attached: C38C27CC-C41A-432E-AE64-DBBEAC320762.png (109 KB, 764x1025)

Jaxson Butler
Jaxson Butler

back when i was a kid, they had 'flavors' at the fountain drink machine, but usually only cherry and vanilla that you could add to whatever you drink. DUDE, i did that same thing with tobasco ketchup and siracha ketchup, now fukkin heinz makes them both. for real though, home made blends are best. tobasco in bleu cheese dressing for french fries, man. fukkin best.

Nolan Lewis
Nolan Lewis

Bangs root beer is superior to A&W, might even be the best soda ever imo

Attached: sp46530718-sc7.jpg (29 KB, 512x512)

Ryan Thompson
Ryan Thompson

remember this nasty coffee coke shit? it wasn't really that nasty/shitty once you go used to them, but at that point your subbing morning coffee for coke like a fat fukkin midwesterner.

Attached: coke-blak.jpg (16 KB, 300x471)

Asher Russell
Asher Russell

Root beer in all its forms

Jackson Kelly
Jackson Kelly

*best in class*, foo, not best

Justin Howard
Justin Howard

went through a rum/whiskey & dr pepper phase. its a nice change.

Robert Cruz
Robert Cruz

It's Barg's.
Learn cursive

Parker Jackson
Parker Jackson

Interesting, I've tried sarsaparilla and liked it.
We seem to have much less soft drink complexity here in Australia. Before right now I thought creaming soda was always that one redish-pink drink.
We have something called a 'spider' here, where you put ice cream into soda, its fairly nice, tastes similar to creaming soda for obvious reasons.
We also don't really call it soda, I think most people here say soft drink.

Attached: creaming-sode.png (51 KB, 300x300)

Jaxon Miller
Jaxon Miller

millennials,dude, or autists, whatever; usually either are both.

Brayden Bennett
Brayden Bennett

Barq's (pronounced 'barks')

Josiah Flores
Josiah Flores

kek
can people actually not read cursive?
I'm only 22 and I learned it in school

Nathan Rivera
Nathan Rivera

DR PEPPER

Cameron Baker
Cameron Baker

For me it’s A&W Cream Soda, though I would probably prefer a root beer float if given the choice.

Jonathan Hughes
Jonathan Hughes

neat. here in the states we also drop icecream into soda and call it a Float (root beer, cola [some places] or orange). popular at 'burger stand' type places, but is more of nostalgic novelty thing. the only canned/bottled Cream Sodas i EVER see here are the standard root beer/cola/orange.

Jaxson Lewis
Jaxson Lewis

Water nigga

Ayden Rogers
Ayden Rogers

Newfag alert.

Cooper Martin
Cooper Martin

Soft drink is used in the States. Don't get sucked in to the debate of "is it soda? is it pop?" Brain cells will die en masse

Brandon Bennett
Brandon Bennett

wow bro got us good

Dylan Barnes
Dylan Barnes

*people in the states stopped calling soda "Pop" somewhere in the late 70's/early 80's. i still do sometimes cause it cool to use outdated terms, but dumb jerkoffs in the food industry are usually millennials, who done know shit about the world that existed before they were born, and look at me unresponsive like.

Ethan Gomez
Ethan Gomez

Strange, even I know Americans sometimes call it pop just from movies and shit.

Asher Edwards
Asher Edwards

My dad liked this for some reason. It just tasted like coke with some instant coffee haphazardly tossed in.

Grayson Gutierrez
Grayson Gutierrez

maybe in older movies, or saying it ironically, to be hip. older people in the midwest still say it, like my grandfater, but it's not cinema lingo, unless, as i said, used ironically. im on the west coast, a few miles outside LA; they dont call it Pop here, and the rest of the country emulates east/west coast culture. maybe im blind.

John Hill
John Hill

Dr. Pepper definitely seems like the best all rounder:
wider availability
nice flavour
cuts right through, though I think it lacks the “cosy” nature of cream soda.

John Gutierrez
John Gutierrez

it tastes a little on stale side, or flat, and the coffee is more of an aftertaste, like you poured coke into a dirty coffee mug. it grew on me, then they pulled it from our shelves.

Connor Gutierrez
Connor Gutierrez

Coca-Cola classic is the answer

Gabriel Williams
Gabriel Williams

wasn't there a vanilla or cherry dr pepper? ever try them? better or worse than original?

Austin Thomas
Austin Thomas

I found it in Venice last year of all places in some modest street vendor.

Matthew Morales
Matthew Morales

There isn't a reason to learn it. Unless you want to know what subpar root beer Coca Cola is selling you.

Adrian Martin
Adrian Martin

I tried a coke coffee slushee/slurpee, not sure what you guys call it, from Hungry Jack's (Australian version of Burger King) a while ago and it was basically the way you describe this.
Except it leaned more towards the coffee side, so it was kinda like someone spilled cola into a coffee frappe, absolute shit.
They do a mango one with ice cream on top which is fucking nice though.
I can't remember where I heard it to be honest but it probably was either an old movie or old person.
I can see why you'd say that but I definitely write faster in cursive, personally.

Attached: 1200px-Hungry-Jack's.svg.png (81 KB, 1200x1208)

Wyatt Lee
Wyatt Lee

Rootbeer all the way

Attached: 1568815277524m.jpg (145 KB, 1024x532)

Gabriel Scott
Gabriel Scott

Venice, France? or Venice in California. it sounds like a stupid question, but i live a few miles from Venice CA., is also a tourist trap teeming with street vendors, so you can see why i ask.

Luis Phillips
Luis Phillips

im like, "what's this Burger King ripoff bullshit....oh..." lol

Henry Brooks
Henry Brooks

I tried cherry. I never really cared much for flavouring and this really just felt like a sweeter soulless Dr Pepper; wouldn’t recommend over original.
I *might* have tried Vanilla, but I remember it was some weird “float” variation. It was kind of like a cross between cream soda and root beer; which seemed right down my alley. I haven’t found it since and I generally just have either or depending on location and even season. (Cream Soda for Sun; Dr. Pepper for Cold)

Benjamin Hernandez
Benjamin Hernandez

Im 29 its pop
Itsa indiana thing everybody calls it pop....

Hudson Adams
Hudson Adams

Venice, Italy.

Attached: 7117CCDC-FD6A-46BC-9EB1-87BDCE0CEE8A.jpg (40 KB, 640x628)

Colton Roberts
Colton Roberts

I've been told its because "Burger King" was already trademarked here when they brought it over, and that Jack is just the name of the guy who bought the Australian Burger King franchise.

Joshua Reed
Joshua Reed

Sasparilla is my favorite

Charles Evans
Charles Evans

in that case, have you tired Henry Weinhard's Cream sodas? they're the best. also, his root beer has hints of vanilla, but its not marketed that way. Virgils is technically better, but tastes more like oak barrels, which is classy but not as refreshing.

Attached: Henry-Weinhards-Assorted-grande.jpg (32 KB, 500x500)

Parker Mitchell
Parker Mitchell

Kek.

Carson Green
Carson Green

lol, what? you never seen Point Break? i think it put Venice CA on the map. fuk, did i say Venice, France? geography class was like, seriously, 20 years ago for me and i never vacation in white countries; and yes, i should have known that one.

Logan Gonzalez
Logan Gonzalez

Doesn't get better than an ice-cold, Bang's root beer

Attached: bangs.jpg (127 KB, 1200x1200)

Hudson Reyes
Hudson Reyes

fuck...ya learn sumthin' new ever day...

Jason Wood
Jason Wood

Nectar of the gods

Alexander Thompson
Alexander Thompson

creaming soda

Attached: 1550949055652.png (140 KB, 360x360)

Hunter Butler
Hunter Butler

This

Also their tonic is good

Ayden Wood
Ayden Wood

Get that shit knock off Dr Pepper outta here.

Tyler Morris
Tyler Morris

Attached: sasparilla.jpg (33 KB, 402x310)

Kevin Ramirez
Kevin Ramirez

What a bunch of faggots in here. Fresh water from the mountain spring is the only real drink to go for, with a slice of lemon and some peppermint leaves if you feel fancy. Fuck all your liquid cancer

Dominic Powell
Dominic Powell

I would, though I’m going to go ahead and guess that they don’t sell in Ireland. Will look out for it on my next trip though! I tend to visit Ohio, do you think I would find it there?

Gabriel Young
Gabriel Young

sit down, rage-lord, and bait harder. you wanna rage discuss soda? you'll need to do better than that. i bet you fukkin drink Fiji, dirty bastard.

Charles Cooper
Charles Cooper

Attached: 1543864635602.jpg (82 KB, 1024x768)

Colton Adams
Colton Adams

This is also nice

Attached: 164CD036-E02B-4806-9435-BD78E149EE31.jpg (6 KB, 256x256)

Benjamin Lewis
Benjamin Lewis

dafuck is a fiji you fucking retard. Sounds like shampoo, who drinks that.
But oh well, murrifats gotta drink their carbonated sugar liquid to feel good.

I stick with fresh water thanks.

Wyatt Jones
Wyatt Jones

fuck yea, you will. gourmet sodas are popular in the states. even our booze shops like BevMo and Total Wine are half dedicated to exotic sodas and other beverages, and Henry Weinhard's is like middle-to-upper shelf stuff. I bet you have Bundaberg out there; they have a whole line of flavors that are amazing.

Lucas Fisher
Lucas Fisher

Ausfag here again, I just remembered this exists.
Drink from down here that's quite nice.

Attached: 094079-1-1.jpg (135 KB, 1600x1600)

Carson Ward
Carson Ward

man, someone finally said it. good job, m8.

Dominic Miller
Dominic Miller

pic related

Brayden Bennett
Brayden Bennett

fresh water? you haven't even named a brand of water. now back under your bridge you poor-fag, only afford tap water...gtfo.

Brody Cruz
Brody Cruz

this

Jose Rodriguez
Jose Rodriguez

whoa. interesting but im ruined for passion fruit; fukkin strarbucks got ever restaurant in the fukkin country infusing every god damn thing with passion fruit. sick of it. cant even get an plain fukkin tea anymore; its all passion fruit tea. i blame white chicks.

Levi Diaz
Levi Diaz

only had this stuff once or twice, but was v v v enjoyable

Attached: 81IXa-3V9sL.-SL1500-.jpg (317 KB, 1500x1500)

Robert Cox
Robert Cox

/thread

Attached: 1543524866952.jpg (29 KB, 600x600)

Adrian Perry
Adrian Perry

At least you can admit it.

Josiah Brown
Josiah Brown

ITT

omg look at my quirky local soda!
"DR PEPPER" says obese man for the 10th time
ginger ale snobs
ironic capri sun and juice posting

The only correct answer is Coca Cola Classic

Blake Phillips
Blake Phillips

Yeah I’ve had Bundaberg (only the root beer tho). Never saw any other flavours personally. Didn’t really get the appeal first try, might try it again.

Oliver Thompson
Oliver Thompson

thats what i call my ex-gfs pussy cause she used fake tanner on her gash

Benjamin Smith
Benjamin Smith

kek

Alexander Cook
Alexander Cook

We actually only just got a Starbucks in my area recently, its okay. Apparently Australian coffee is very high quality compared to American so most of us don't like Starbucks.

I honestly still can't tell with 100% certainty that they're all bait, another guy posted it saying 'bangs' since that string of posts.

omg look at my quirky local soda!
You're right but its more interesting than just spouting giant brand names, also Pepsi is better.

Also, has anyone else tried this? My father bought me some to try once, says it was popular in England when he was a kid.
Strange taste.

Attached: d-b-can.png (135 KB, 369x380)

Henry Murphy
Henry Murphy

i bet you serve jack and coke to your guests? jesus, have some taste. it says a lot about your quality of living when you have no social drinking standards. the BASIC expectation, in these parts, is exotic, local soft drinks, and mid-top shelf hardA, if it needs to be mixed, the host never does. grow up...or get a better job or something.

Joseph Cooper
Joseph Cooper

I prefer a nice cocktail made with coastal gin, infused with lavender and preferably muddled with some brined fruit

Christian Howard
Christian Howard

its def an acquired taste and goes down easier wit a tumbler filled to the brim with ice. the ginger is a little overwhelming/spicy. most of my knowledge of sodas is based on mixed drinks though, as i rarely drink soft drinks straight-up.

Hudson Sanchez
Hudson Sanchez

Ctrl f
No Sun Drop
Y'all niggas need Jesus

Kevin Robinson
Kevin Robinson

Hope I can get around to it again, I remember hating 99% chocolate until I figured out I was having it all wrong; now it’s easily my first choice.

William Fisher
William Fisher

Bundaberg lemon, lime and bitters is nice, creaming soda too

Caleb Roberts
Caleb Roberts

dandelion and burdock?! you sick aussie fuk! lol, seriously though, there are 21 starbucks in my city and i never drink there; the coffee is bitter as shit and overpriced; i got to Dunkin' Doughnuts, just for the coffee, which is mellow and not fukkin acrid as all hell. shitty doughnut places have better coffee than starbucks; you're not missing much.

Henry Parker
Henry Parker

On the contrary, classic coke is easily the most overrated beverage. It has a nice crispiness and is great as most sodas loaded with ice; but the flavour is a bit weak and its actually bad when served lukewarm.

Cooper Price
Cooper Price

having it wrong as in eating chocolate bars straight? candy? im lost.

Jason Morris
Jason Morris

Why would you drink something that is luke warm?

Camden Thompson
Camden Thompson

the crazy thing about coke is that i didn't know it contained ginger until a buddy said think of ginger on the aftertaste as you drink; you'll taste it. i stopped drinking coke that day. ginger is foul and is always tainting my sushi; now i try coke and all i can think of is fish. fml.

Levi Brooks
Levi Brooks

As in wolfing down 99% chocolate bars, rather than having one small piece at a time and letting it melt.
I went a little off topic kek. Just reminded me of other food I disliked only to find out that I was enjoying it completely wrong.

Dylan Ramirez
Dylan Ramirez

Glad to see you are admitting to having a mental illness.

Leo Scott
Leo Scott

theres an 'English' tap-house around here (US), that has pull-taps and serves their shit warm/room temp. wtf is wrong with brits?

Parker Cox
Parker Cox

bang's is the only answer

Attached: file.png (99 KB, 150x273)

Xavier Edwards
Xavier Edwards

Not by choice, sure, but restauraunts and the like tend to go very light with the ice. Besides, Dr. Pepper and even other mainstream sodas can still be enjoyed at reasonable temperatures; and they’re not the most purchased beverage in the world or anything.

Julian Turner
Julian Turner

ahhhh. yea. i dont like the taste of chocolate by itself, with with wafers, peanut butter, ice cream, basically with anything its amazing. i got really hung up on Hanuta chocolate hazelnut wafers but i have to go to the German market to get it, which is way across town. the things we do, man, for what we love.

Carter Thompson
Carter Thompson

your mom didn't say that when i told HER she taste like fish

Henry Martinez
Henry Martinez

*Vietnamese restaurants though. they think ice is goin outta style.

Anthony Edwards
Anthony Edwards

Every sip is like a hit

Alexander Sanchez
Alexander Sanchez

hes got a point. and squirt is for tweakers.

Jose Long
Jose Long

Attached: 1554156234178.gif (280 KB, 240x172)

Evan Adams
Evan Adams

Ken "bangs" barqs sucks by the way so does all root beer

Benjamin Cox
Benjamin Cox

Without a doubt. Best soda I’ve ever had and its only found in eastern Mexico.

Attached: DEB7955E-D866-483F-9A5F-75812748B918.jpg (23 KB, 280x1094)

Luis Johnson
Luis Johnson

What's the flavour?

Aiden Ramirez
Aiden Ramirez

BARQ'S root beer is a joke the red cream soda is a hell of a lot better. Root beer taste like crap anyway. The best soda pop out there is swamp pop Satsuma fizz made in Ponchatoula Louisiana

Nolan Allen
Nolan Allen

Do you mix in activated almonds as well?

Attached: what.gif (996 KB, 245x184)

Asher Gutierrez
Asher Gutierrez

Canada Dry Ginger Ale is better than Schweppes ginger ale. And ginger ale is way better than root beer

Justin Baker
Justin Baker

Multiple. Orange is the one from the picture. But there is also pineapple, lime, cream soda and licorice. I’m sure there are others

Attached: 44E0BD6B-6B30-41DC-89DC-B35FC82C12EC.jpg (19 KB, 700x700)

Evan Gutierrez
Evan Gutierrez

*meth

Liam Gonzalez
Liam Gonzalez

im gonna look for this at BevMo, and give it a whirl, but so help me, user, if it sucks...i swear to god...

Kevin Hughes
Kevin Hughes

licorice? fukkin cancer, dude.

Joseph Kelly
Joseph Kelly

this guy can only taste fish
claims to not have a mental illness

Josiah James
Josiah James

Its great with the lechon sandwiches that are sold over there for breakfast. Totally worth the cancer dude... trust me

Attached: 57F14824-29F2-4DAF-B2A2-9C7D6584BF12.jpg (20 KB, 476x300)

Elijah Sanchez
Elijah Sanchez

when you said everything tastes, to you, like your dads dick, i didnt' put you down, user. greentext harder, kid.

Jack Ross
Jack Ross

...jesus...has the world gone mad?

Aaron Cox
Aaron Cox

why does mexican soda look so sad

Henry Walker
Henry Walker

good question, easy answer: they dont put much stock in marketing. doesn't mean its not good. ive only had Jarritos though, which is at like every mexican restaurant.

Dylan Davis
Dylan Davis

Jarritos

Jackson Rivera
Jackson Rivera

This bait

Ethan Rivera
Ethan Rivera

Attached: Nz6GK5l.jpg (96 KB, 400x700)

Nolan Roberts
Nolan Roberts

Jarritos Lime or Orange

Blake Watson
Blake Watson

welp, that's enough Sup Forums for the day. later.

Sebastian Cruz
Sebastian Cruz

or diet pepsi

Attached: 1939801.jpg (43 KB, 700x700)

Ryan Bell
Ryan Bell

Fanta Black Orange supercold, no idea if it is made anymore but in the 80s i loved it :D

Attached: index.jpg (11 KB, 166x304)

Ryder Howard
Ryder Howard

I really want to try this but it's not sold in the midwest

Justin Thomas
Justin Thomas

Nah man they definitely still call it pop in some places. My family is from Michigan and they all call it pop still. It’s a regional thing, like how people in the south will refer to any soda as a coke.

Henry Nguyen
Henry Nguyen

Attached: IMG-0704.jpg (40 KB, 720x960)

Adrian Perez
Adrian Perez

Most Mexican sodas are made for a local market. The Cristal is only found in the Yucatan Peninsula for example and Jarritos is mostly made for Central Mexico. The presentation might be shit on some of them, but the quality is top notch. Probably due to the actual sugar as an ingredient instead of corn syrup

Nolan Harris
Nolan Harris

are you fukkin kidding? i thought the first time i had it was in IL. It's amazing dude, just fukkin amazing. another amazing fact: there's an energy drink that tastes just like it, called Piranha.

Attached: 413J02J3TEL.-SY355-.jpg (16 KB, 355x355)

Henry Murphy
Henry Murphy

when i was a kid, in IL, they said 'Sodie-Pop'. fukkin weird. i haven't heard pop here in CA since i been here, cept maybe my neighbor who used to really dig soda from his era and he was trying to keep the term alive, for whatever fukkin reason.

Adrian Hall
Adrian Hall

they say that about Mexican Coke, too, and is a think in the US southwest. some servers will let you know that their bottled coke is 'Mexican", as a selling point. i rarely drink any cola without booze in it so i can really tell the difference.

Jayden Clark
Jayden Clark

*can't tell the difference.

Andrew Turner
Andrew Turner

drink Sierra Mist; sprite is for blaks

Colton Fisher
Colton Fisher

fuckin A

Andrew Brown
Andrew Brown

I came

Easton Richardson
Easton Richardson

Hell yeah bro

Christopher Kelly
Christopher Kelly

Its kinda sad but in Mexico the corn syrup cokes are now being sold in the plastic bottle presentations. Its only in glass bottles where you can find the true Mexican coke nowadays. I remember spotting it in Philadelphia a few years ago. I rarely drink it now, I usually take it in case of stomach problems... its a local remedy

Michael Flores
Michael Flores

Attached: check.png (332 KB, 518x372)

Blake Cox
Blake Cox

Funnily enough, I'm sitting here with a rare exception. Mexican Coca-Colas are made with cane sugar instead of corn sugar, some are exported to the US, and they're FAR superior than the shit they bottle north of the border

Luke Kelly
Luke Kelly

Fucking this. Pure nectar of the gods.

Attached: Fanta-Melon-Soda-Back-grande.jpg (50 KB, 600x600)

Kevin Campbell
Kevin Campbell

*pic related (to nothing)

Leo Baker
Leo Baker

coke as a local remedy? i guess anything carbonated, huh? we use ginger ale or ginger beer for stomach aches.

Brody Hernandez
Brody Hernandez

Attached: 2079b811-3515-423e-8269-80bed73ae1b1-1.05ca8f7658a1cf98a79088e5e7e075f2.jpg (42 KB, 560x560)

Adam Long
Adam Long

Man stop fucking exaggerating. It tastes slightly better.

Samuel Cook
Samuel Cook

Yesssss AZ niggas unite

Christian Thompson
Christian Thompson

illiterate detected

Jack James
Jack James

Still, fuck corn syrup. CANE SUGAR GANG

Angel Ward
Angel Ward

Attached: download.jpg (11 KB, 159x318)

Dylan Powell
Dylan Powell

i think it tastes a little better, but not much. it seems thinner/less sticky, if that makes sense.

Michael Edwards
Michael Edwards

Attached: crush-2048x.jpg (124 KB, 940x1253)

Bentley Martinez
Bentley Martinez

carbonated barbecue water

Austin Morris
Austin Morris

crush is good and better than sunkist...but i cant beat Mandarin orange slice (now discontinued)

Joseph James
Joseph James

I’ve noticed an increase of Mexican sodas sold in the US in the last decade. Ironically enough, American sodas like Dr. Pepper are now sold here instead of the local shit... unless its far from Central Mexico. Pic related, local soda from southern Veracruz. Pure and uncorrupted from corn syrup

Attached: D2218A5B-92D6-4ED3-9939-825BEEDB8169.jpg (12 KB, 156x568)

Nathan Lopez
Nathan Lopez

wym buddy, its a sody pop without the diabetes

Camden Harris
Camden Harris

Basically. Here its either coke, ginger ale or sidras (a type of apple soda). All of them help a lot

Gabriel Thomas
Gabriel Thomas

Mexicanon, is the Dr Pepper sold there made with corn sugar or cane sugar? If it's cane sugar, how do I import it to the US?

Wyatt Wilson
Wyatt Wilson

Attached: image.jpg (209 KB, 324x626)

Daniel Ward
Daniel Ward

nothin beats a good ol' bang

Grayson Jones
Grayson Jones

*start a new thread for energy drinks, dirt bikes and lift-kits, bro.

Wyatt Morgan
Wyatt Morgan

Won't have to, y'all be dead soon enough

Adam Russell
Adam Russell

This

Attached: f0387efd-91bc-460d-b681-fbe2bf5ba46c-1.798d89d0b9c041cdde16e3417f0a8cd4.jpg (17 KB, 450x450)

Cooper Adams
Cooper Adams

Kek
Underrated

Juan Clark
Juan Clark

Attached: pibbxtra.jpg (114 KB, 600x600)

Dylan Ramirez
Dylan Ramirez

tastes like musty water
Get taste buds

Gabriel Cox
Gabriel Cox

XD

Justin Ward
Justin Ward

TBH I haven’t had an American Dr. Pepper in years to truly do the comparison. The memory of the flavor has faded away. But if I had to bet, I’d bet its made with corn syrup like most beverages that are made for cans or plastic bottles. But if I ever find a Dr. Pepper bottled in glass, I’d place my bets on it being made with real sugar and I bet the flavor would be glorious. If I ever find out that its made with sugar, be sure I’d post a thread about it

Henry Nguyen
Henry Nguyen

You can import it from Dublin, Texas where they still make it with Imperial Pure Cane sugar.

Aaron Richardson
Aaron Richardson

Pop is still used in the midwest you fucking coast fag

Adam Green
Adam Green

Fuck yes

Attached: 1570731876244.gif (1.94 MB, 235x180)

Grayson Rogers
Grayson Rogers

Its really hard to mountain in Tornado alley

William Reed
William Reed

Jones is overpriced for its mediocre bullshit, eat a dick

Logan Powell
Logan Powell

boooo

Bentley Smith
Bentley Smith

I don't drink soda often anymore but I can't control myself around this shit.

Attached: 88925bootstrawberry.jpg (78 KB, 500x630)

Jaxon Ortiz
Jaxon Ortiz

i mean if you're a nigger sure, I'm upper middle class and live in a 3.2 million dollar home in North Van, get on my level

Mason Robinson
Mason Robinson

Dublin, Texas
still make it with Imperial Pure Cane sugar.

Attached: 1526258210119.jpg (18 KB, 480x452)

Robert Anderson
Robert Anderson

Then why don't you use that money to buy something that's not a meme soda?

Jacob Baker
Jacob Baker

ok, boss. inform the tourists for us when they come to visit...oh wait...

Christopher Miller
Christopher Miller

word, turd. its what they try to push at every over priced 'sandwich cafe', as some kind of gourmet soda, when its only about half a notch above the standard lineup.

Nolan Brown
Nolan Brown

wtf is a meme soda? are you a nigger?

Aaron Williams
Aaron Williams

You don't know what I mean by meme soda? What are you, a cave dwelling nigger?

James Taylor
James Taylor

Attached: redbirchbeer.jpg (1.86 MB, 1008x3480)

Juan Young
Juan Young

Here in So. Cal we have Dr. Pepper in bottles made with real sugar.

See pic.

Attached: 14038462.jpg (28 KB, 375x500)

Jack Nelson
Jack Nelson

God this shit is so fucking terrible. Virgil's is scrub-tier.

Adrian Reyes
Adrian Reyes

Literally everyone ever complains about tourists and you’re bragging about them

Bentley Wilson
Bentley Wilson

I now have a reason other than visiting family to fly out to that shithole LAX

Ian Sullivan
Ian Sullivan

/thread

Attached: 1565461537898.jpg (20 KB, 375x500)

Justin Lee
Justin Lee

Bait but good bait

Luke Miller
Luke Miller

I now have a reason other than visiting family to fly out to that shithole LAX

It's not that bad out here. but you are right about the airport.

You can get it in a few places, but the only one I know for sure that has it is here:

furnsaj.com/

Food there is great too. Now you have a great backdrop of the fires burning up the north SFV.

Brayden Carter
Brayden Carter

mynigga.jpg

Hunter Fisher
Hunter Fisher

yep. it's "in" to have natural sugar cola. i dont see dr Pepper as much though but the mexican coke is all over the fukkin place, even at 711. pretty soon, itll just be the standard for socal business owners. i think it was mexican restaurants that started this trend.

Xavier Richardson
Xavier Richardson

ok. name a better root beer.

Easton Taylor
Easton Taylor

I drink trashy Finnish energy drinks cause we don't have a lot of choices in Norway, it's pretty much only what is on the Coca Cola groups international menu.

Attached: proxy.duckfuck.jpg (28 KB, 257x709)

Michael Cox
Michael Cox

tourists suck, im saying you're where no body cares to be. im from a shit town too, but we all leave, dont we? that's the whole point, leave your childhood, one-horse town and seek out greener pastures, where they call Soda by its proper name, and not 'pop'. livin the fukkin american dream, over here.

Aaron Parker
Aaron Parker

Either Cream soda or this:

Attached: jarritos-tamarindo-soft-drink-28[1].jpg (18 KB, 253x500)

Grayson Sullivan
Grayson Sullivan

Live in the Northeast; car alternatives everywhere.
Los Angeles has a subpar transit system, & I refuse to drive down there; not getting stuck in 405 rush hour traffic, 95 rush hour traffic is bad enough lol

Hunter Walker
Hunter Walker

yep. it's "in" to have natural sugar cola. i dont see dr Pepper as much though but the mexican coke is all over the fukkin place, even at 711. pretty soon, itll just be the standard for socal business owners. i think it was mexican restaurants that started this trend.

Oh, you are right. Mexican Coke, Sprite and Fanta Orange is all over the place. We used to buy it by the case from Costco.

Dr. Pepper, Boylan's, and Dr. Brown's are a bit harder to locate.

Kayden Fisher
Kayden Fisher

hey man, when i go to asia, i go hunting down Lucky Strike Lights (w/filter). cant get them shipped here. that & snake fruit

Adrian Jenkins
Adrian Jenkins

Some other great sodas:

Cheerwine
Green River
Grape Soda (Nehi, Frostie, NuGrape, Fanta)
Black Cherry Soda (Boylan, Dr. Brown)

Juan Thomas
Juan Thomas

only prollem is that its in Glendora, and who the F wants to be in the IE? hot as shit out there. or way the F out in Sylmar? both are more than an hour from LAX

Jace Sanders
Jace Sanders

Are you niggers even trying?

Attached: Jarritos-presente-en-el-Mundial.jpg (219 KB, 1200x636)

Jackson Harris
Jackson Harris

LA hates pedestrians. SF has a great public transit system but is now unaffordable.

Dominic Wood
Dominic Wood

easily

Jordan Torres
Jordan Torres

GM really fucked LA over when they dismantled Pacific Electric in the early 20th century

Andrew Smith
Andrew Smith

Seagrams ginger ale

Attached: E8D021AD-6C61-4BB5-B557-BB31417F72DA.jpg (1.86 MB, 4032x3024)

Jayden Diaz
Jayden Diaz

We dont have much to choose here.

Colton Long
Colton Long

No idea were you go in Los Angeles, the place I mentioned is in Granada Hills, which, if you watch the news, is currently on fire.

It's worth a stop if you are hitting up Six Flags during your trip. Otherwise, if you are in Gardena, there's a bottler that supplies a lot of these gourmet sodas.

realsoda.com

It's a lot closer to the airport.

Dylan Hughes
Dylan Hughes

i suppose, had they not, things would be very different. i garaged my car when i lived in SF cause its hard to keep/park a car there and the tickets were piling up. i dont ever remember waiting longer than 5 min for a bus/train/muni/uber etc. they got it down, but at what a cost.

Dominic Carter
Dominic Carter

wtf is mexican cola? is it made with beans?

Zachary Torres
Zachary Torres

how did i forget seagrams...that's a solid ginger ale for its class. seriously.

Adam Bell
Adam Bell

That fuckin' lime is great, but super-sweet.

James Collins
James Collins

There's no competition.

Attached: 81Vud+i+CaL.-SL1500-.jpg (147 KB, 638x1500)

Wyatt Gomez
Wyatt Gomez

Attached: download---2019-10-11T155444.761.jpg (146 KB, 418x400)

Dominic Rodriguez
Dominic Rodriguez

Real cane sugar instead of high fructose corn syrup and the cola mix is a little bit different too I think.

Tyler Murphy
Tyler Murphy

Based.
Also, Malta.

Attached: based-potion.jpg (20 KB, 450x450)

Josiah Hill
Josiah Hill

Bullshit

Attached: download---2019-10-11T155516.922.jpg (28 KB, 622x350)

Blake Brown
Blake Brown

LAX is in Gundo and most people avoid it like the plague just cause the airport. best Mediterranean spot in the area is/was Bowrey Bungalow in Silver Lake (now closed). Spitz in Los Filez is great, but i think it's Turkish.

Gavin Gomez
Gavin Gomez

this is dope. they sell it at a little Brazilian health food store in Redondo Beach, called Naturba, as well as a few other weird south american sodas.

Benjamin Turner
Benjamin Turner

Orange soda that actually tastes like orange

Zachary Howard
Zachary Howard

Yeah. My friend turned me on to it, they found it in a bodega. You're supposed to mix it with a little bit of milk (about the same amount as you'd put in coffee) but I like it both ways.

Attached: 1568132983546.jpg (45 KB, 604x473)

Ethan Bailey
Ethan Bailey

LAX is in Gundo and most people avoid it like the plague just cause the airport. best Mediterranean spot in the area is/was Bowrey Bungalow in Silver Lake (now closed). Spitz in Los Filez is great, but i think it's Turkish.

Yeah, but I'm a Valleyfag. Only go over the hill if I have to.

David Gutierrez
David Gutierrez

Everyone should try this fence jumping beaner soda, especially the mandarin

Attached: jarritos.jpg (57 KB, 500x500)

Connor Wood
Connor Wood

ah. jesus it's gotta be fukkin hot right now. i have to go into Studio City tomorrow and im fukkin dreading it; have to wear slacks/button down and im sure itll be a guhjillion degrees. i dont know how you do it.

Charles Lewis
Charles Lewis

really? im gonna look it up and try it cause sometimes, when something sounds nasty, there's a reason people do it, like its awesome.

Elijah Torres
Elijah Torres

Tula is the best

Attached: se-vende-bebida-energetica-tula-en-los-angeles-chile-D-NQ-NP-953901-MLC29950054507-042019-F.jpg (51 KB, 770x450)

Logan White
Logan White

Pineapple and fruit punch in my personal opinion

Adrian Cook
Adrian Cook

Yeah! The milk balances the sharp malt flavor really well. It makes it really pleasant.

Attached: 1568298465668.png (73 KB, 272x204)

Sebastian Flores
Sebastian Flores

Attached: 3CF9BD97-8F60-48D7-9A30-D2592D2C94FA.jpg (29 KB, 426x568)

Joshua Long
Joshua Long

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (24 KB, 480x360)

Carter Mitchell
Carter Mitchell

Attached: download---2019-10-11T162914.194.jpg (341 KB, 637x900)

Adam Barnes
Adam Barnes

easily the best:

Attached: drtrex.jpg (244 KB, 2365x2365)

Aiden Rodriguez
Aiden Rodriguez

Attached: download---2019-10-11T160331.502.jpg (49 KB, 550x550)

Eli Price
Eli Price

There was this black currant soda in the solomon islands i had once, but i cant remember the name, does anyone know it?

Jayden King
Jayden King

i aint goin in blind, yo. this is Sup Forums, it might kill me. but ill look into it. i always try new beverages when i come across them.

Christian Richardson
Christian Richardson

dr pepper tastes like leprechaun piss

Christian Ross
Christian Ross

No, it's Barf's

Jack Thompson
Jack Thompson

dnL 4lyfe

Attached: 9828.jpg (21 KB, 250x337)

Easton Fisher
Easton Fisher

7up is also for blaks. sierra mist is the whiter choice.

Colton Jenkins
Colton Jenkins

topkek

Attached: 1569153459938.png (485 KB, 747x614)

Zachary Martinez
Zachary Martinez

My sugar water is better than your sugar water.

Jason Gonzalez
Jason Gonzalez

mad

Attached: 1569270266553.jpg (61 KB, 812x1024)

Hunter Rogers
Hunter Rogers

but that's not 7up
that's dnL, niqqa

Camden Nelson
Camden Nelson

Attached: download---2019-10-11T164407.746.jpg (270 KB, 1359x1059)

Josiah Cox
Josiah Cox

Tahitian treat. But I haven't had soda in over 6 years

Hudson White
Hudson White

the rc cola
the red cola cola

Benjamin Powell
Benjamin Powell

Attached: 1569888958596.png (130 KB, 500x522)

Elijah Fisher
Elijah Fisher

Attached: d7f7c8d5ad8f1e39833b5071e56f24a6--intelligence-service-dr-pepper.jpg (17 KB, 217x367)

Nicholas Parker
Nicholas Parker

Attached: threads-dead.jpg (322 KB, 1600x900)

Liam Fisher
Liam Fisher

Its been a blast

Jaxon Price
Jaxon Price

Dr. PeePee

Chase Miller
Chase Miller

He doesn't appreciate tamarind Jarritos.

Mandarinfags disgust me.

Austin Torres
Austin Torres

Attached: F33ED0DA-642F-4FFC-A540-37C2A478C26F.jpg (25 KB, 480x640)

Adam Foster
Adam Foster

That clearly says bang's

Isaiah Collins
Isaiah Collins

that shit is nasty whats wrong with you

Benjamin Hernandez
Benjamin Hernandez

Attached: 16391801.jpg (51 KB, 700x700)

Nicholas Morris
Nicholas Morris

It's " BARQ'S "; " god give me strength dealing with morons!" It's a fucking "q", the tail goes the opposite way. Pronounced "Bark's".

Joshua Lee
Joshua Lee

FUCK! It's a " q " not a "g", " Barq's" ( barks)

Cooper Martin
Cooper Martin

do you claim to be a piss sommelier then?

Justin Robinson
Justin Robinson

So english reading and writing is not your primary language? As you can't see the difference between a Q q, or a G g? Back to remedial class.

Justin Flores
Justin Flores

XYAu

Attached: 4chantake.jpg (15 KB, 314x234)