You now remember Football Weekly

>You now remember Football Weekly

it's amazing how much rushden has changed his style to be a more acceptable host, and how he's still miles off being an acceptable host

is it bad? i dropped it since jimbos new one came out

however with all the adds + the fact its usually over an hour these days im looking for something else

They spend time on badmouthing Jimbo almost every episode. They must really feel betrayed or really hate him. Baffling.

i never really got the dislike of max. i actually thought he was alright but i just like jimbo too much

Podcasts are for faggots

The Football Ramble

>listening to essentially a pre-recorded radio show is for faggots

hmm okay

also FW>>>>>>TTFS

I always hated that miserable Irish twat. Can't remember his name. I honestly think he hated football and could never understand why he was on a footballing podcast.

I AM A FOOTBALL FAN
I AM A SOCCER FAN

>le miserable Irish contrarian
Barry Glendenning, he's basically Mark Lawrenson for hipsters/soys/buzzwords

he seems like a decent guy, but shouldn't be hosting. pushes his own opinions too much, can't handle anything serious

depending on the line up I alternate between the two

When the icelandic bloke and the miserable git are on FW, I tend to listen.

Otherwise I listen to FW, except when Ian MacIntosh is on. And now that he is on

So since then I´ve ditched both and gone with Cadena SER's Play Futbol which is a good round up and improves my Spanish. Interviews with brain dead spanish players are shite though.

Might give Golazzo a try,

are there any other good football podcasts i'm missing out on lads? this is what I listen to at the minute

I take it Not the top 20 = football league podcast. Is it any good?

it stands out as amateurish compared to all the others but i enjoy it still and it's good for general football league chat

the fun of radio is that it's live

Athletico mince lad

Spanish football podcast
Bundesliga podcast is ok too

I think Eurobrits see him a lot, so he can get annoying.

I only know him because of FW, so he's fine since we all only listen to hear the Divine Complaints of Based Barry

Also,
>not listening to FW Monday, TFS on Tuesday, CumTown on Wednesday, FWE on Thursday, TFS on Friday

>"live" radio is all that argenpoors have as enjoyment
must suck living in a desert

he thinks he's funny and laughs at his own jokes

Second Captains Football podcasts are good, their non-football podcasts about Irish football are like a second language to me.

used to listen to them, they were pretty good
primarily stick with the football ramble, world football phone in and the TFS stuff nowadays

Not enough updates on the McClaren and Casper situation for my liking

The Times "The Game" podcast is OK. It is fairly knowledgeable but the host is kind of an argumentative dick.

Good show when this twig keeps his mouth shut
>REEEE RACISM
>REEEE TRUMP
>REEEE SEXISM

FAKKIN PORTSMOUF

DID YOU KNOW THAT TRUMP ONCE SAID PORTSMOUTH

I like marcotti, but he seems to be a literal sperg. Coupled with his american-style hosting where he's trying to make his persona and his opinions the most important part of the show, it makes for a really hard listen.

Let's be honest; the Ramble wouldn't be half as good if it weren't for Pete's patented weird stories.

>That time he got molested as a kid on stage by an Anglican vicar
>That time he accidentally bought two keyboards at a charity auction, and dropped one down a flight of stairs
>That time he patented a snack bowl that fastens onto a child's head
>That time he got banned for life from a dog cafe in Tokyo
>That time he didn't get his university diploma because he didn't pay some overdue library fines

I'm willing to listen to his SJW politics, so long as he keeps dishing out baffling stories like the ones listed above.

Marcotti is unlistenable

Jimbo manages to reign him in. Seems incredibly arrogant though.

yeah, he's ok on the totally italian show, but that times podcast is really tough to get through

Yeah he's good on the Italian one his insight and stories are great
He shouldn't host though and his views are shit he wants way less football to help the big teams, he wants the EPL to be 16 teams and if you win the first fixture in the league the second one isn't played, the winnner of the first one gets 6 points which is total bollocks
Dosent want the league cup or FA cup replays either which help smaller teams income like Newport will get v spurs

I like listening to Danny Kelly's Trans Europe Express every Monday, to be honest. There's something comfy about it - including the musical requests.

Marcotti is the best. Unpretentious Style, no s*** puns that all of the other British hosts seem to be so fond of, no s*** jokes, just passionate football discussion. It's my go-to podcast as it's absolutely no filler compared to say the the Totally Football show which is more of a meme than anything these days

I've met Danny Kelly a few times. Very large bloke but also VERY knowledgeable when it comes to music. Way more so than sports, and he can hold his own even in that.

They are good but I dropped them as soon as they started charging money. So many free alternatives. They are making good money though . I read somewhere that they have 10000 subscribers paying 5e a month.

Why does this cunt sound like a pretentious Uni student?