How do you Defeat It? Or at least not get killed by It?

So you're a 12-year-old kid and not only you do see It as Pennywise the Clown, nobody else does. You know you're not crazy or hallucinating. Several kids in your town have already mysteriously disappeared or turned up dead; all pointing to that freakish clown. What's worse is that the adults and authorities can't help you. Pennywise has control over them and can even turn them against you if it wants.

So how do you stay alive? Can It get you if you move away from the town? Because at first, that's what I would consider, but the novel implies that It might have killed Stan Uris even though he was in Georgia. So it's not like dealing with Freddy Krueger and you're safe outside of Springwood. So can Pennywise track you down if you moved to Castle Rock, another of Stephen King's fictional towns in Maine?

You could make damned well sure that you are NEVER alone. You're always in public whenever you can and surrounded by lots of people because It doesn't seem able to kill you in front of multiple witnesses. But there's always going to be a point where you WILL be alone. Even being with a few people say 4 or 5 doesn't guarantee It won't try to kill you. I'm talking at least 20 or more.

Also, does It kill passers-by? The book establishes that it's preyed on Derry residents for centuries, but say the 4 kids from The Body (Stand by Me) travel through Derry. A lot of Stephen King's books share the same universe. Does Pennywise kill them if it gets the chance or does it only seek out Derry kids?

Attempt to seduce It. Carry razor blades in my anus.

I kill myself and have someone bury me in the pet semetery, than I resurrect I track down Cujo and Christine and procure them both.

In my new car with my new dog, I team up with the Sometimes they come back guys and form a ghoul crew.
My ghoul crew and I track down the mangler and use our ghoul powers to control the demon.

Now we are ready to face IT.

Furiously masturbate until your dick starts bleeding

That's a pretty interesting scenario, but I doubt you'll have any trace of your old self. Remember that anyone resurrected from the Native American burial ground comes back as a twisted and depraved creature.

I do admit, the idea of being reanimated and having a ghoul dog and a possessed car against Pennywise is awesome as fuck.

Run a train on a prepubescent girl.

>That chapter

Oh god pls no

If your choices are wandering a sewer until you starve to death or die of thirst or fucking the girl, I'm pretty sure I know which you'll choose.

>die
>get ressurected
>aquire new doggo ghoul friend and a murderous car to fight an evil clown

this is kino

That was quite possibly the most retarded thing I ever read in middle school. I saw the 1990 mini-series one night and borrowed the book shortly after. Everything was good up until that point.

Well obviously any straight guy would. But there's other ways of calming down and finding their way in the sewers than running a train on the token girl in their group. Oh and did I forget there's a fucking monster that's lurking in there, but that's all okay because we're forging the bonds of adulthood in a gangbang.

According to the book, a magical turtle can defeat it.

So I'd keep the pocket turtle Jeb Bush gave me (pic related it's me)

The question is, can Pennywise control your zombie self? Or does the outside force that reanimated you negate his powers?

How to inspire enough fear to eat the kids in the middle of a friendship bang, though?

Prepubescent children don't even think about sex like this. 100% a Stephen King Pedo fantasy.

Well in the Dark Tower series a creature of the same species is killed with two shots to the head.

Isn't it heavily implied that Beverly got the idea from her dad constantly talking about it? And it's obvious she strong-armed the boys into it, so...

Doesn't IT always come back to life decades later?

It was so unnecessary to the plot. Stephen just wanted to get his dick hard.

I haven't watched the original in a long time but I remember thinking you could literally just avoid it, like not go in the sewer or going looking for him. If you see him like don't go towards him and go the opposite direction

Personally, I felt the blood oath after they got out was perfectly fine to seal their bond. Didn't need the sex scene.

I don't get the thinking of making the clown look scary/creepy from the get-go.

Isn't it supposed to lure kids in? Making it creepy right away turns people away.

isn't he supposed to some sort of primordial being or some shit?

The turtle can't defeat It you retard. He's too slow and kind to do that.

>cant kill you in a crowd
but thats wrong bucko. he ltierally brings a statue to life to try and smash ritchie in the center of town.
also bev runs through the streets while IT drives her dad insane and all the townspeople either dont notice or get up and go inside.

Ain't no blood like hymen blood

Fuck was that actually part of the book? I haven't read it in a decade.

Because that's whats "in" for the time period, shitty remakes with "life-like" makeup or cgi and redesigning the villain. It's all about making it scarier and badder

>It was so unnecessary to the plot.

Not only was it "unnecessary", it was just plain stupid, and completely out of place for the story.

King is a hack, and the fact that he's sold millions of books is a testament to how shitty the taste of American "horror" fans truly is...

I completely agree. I got memed into reading a few of his books over at goodreads (never using that shit again). They were written like fanfiction. King is just a weirdo.

She literally tells the first one he has to put his thing inside her. The fat kid ends up having a huge cock. The stuttering kid doesn't stutter when it's all said and done (he got sloppy sixths). All this to "bring the group together" and then they make their way out of the sewers and take a more conventional blood oath to come back if IT isn't dead.

you just gotta start yelling bird names. its really that easy.

Also, for some reason, the phrase "He thrusts his fists against the posts and still insists he sees the ghosts" is super effective.

Also dead by 1985. Unless it comes back to life on its own

Are you trying to tell me young children don't like to have raunchy sex?

The day she and the rest run into the sewers her It influenced dad was going to rape her to see if she had already had sex

Pennywise lives is spray painted on the losers memorial in Dreamcatcher and Insomnia the old man can see an evil auro coming from the sewer.

Honestly the inconsistencies with the powers IT is supposed to have is just beyond irritating.

IT is supposed to eat the flesh of humans. Ok. Pretty plain and basic.

IT prefers to scare the victims because "it makes the flesh taste better". So perhaps it's SLIGHTLY an emotional vampire, in this instance feeding off fear, but it's main thing is eating the flesh or at least at most it's 50/50 flesh/fear.

After all if if was JUST an emotional vampire it would have ZERO reason to kill and this would in fact be detrimental to its cause. Why have to get a bunch of other kids scared of you when you already have one you could torment during the night to the point where it gives you all the fear you want? Then when it grows up you start on another kid.

Georgie's arm gets ripped off. It can teleport, shapeshift, cause illusions, etc.

Why not teleport right up to an individual member of the losers club and rip their arms off? IT gets in extreme proximity to all of them at different times.

There is zero reason IT couldn't have murdered all of them one by one.

I understand the "IT was just toying with them" explanation up to a point, just like he presumably did with other kids BEFORE MURDERING THEM.

Why bring Henry Bowers in to it at all? How can IT rip a humans arm off then all of a sudden not have any power to kill them? It's obvious it is not a mere corporeal monster it does have a physical aspect to it.

They were being guided / protected by the turtle. It's rival.

how much do you want to bet they probably compeltely redo the giant spider ending?

By the time they're adults the turtle is dead.

Turtles live long

Having a gangbang duh
Or giving a handjob/blowjob to your best bud

It's explicitly stated the turtle is dead when they're adults. IT tells them that and Bill sees that yes, it is indeed dead when he does the ritual.

And missing one of their circle and worried if they can even stop it again let alone "forever".
Part of the turtles magic is still with them though and has helped each one of them become successful and rich in life as soon as they get away from Derry. Cept Mike cause he stayed in the poison town.
Even then they lose another member trying to fight It and presumably use up their last bit of turtle power.

That's the shittiest fucking excuse for it not to be able to kill them but able to kill whoever else. Even still that only explains it for the book and it's dark tower tie in with them killing it "serving the beam" and the kids being the chosen champions of the beam's guardian.

Doesn't explain how he doesn't just start ripping them apart in the movie.

>Prepubescent children don't even think about sex like this.
You must not remember being a kid.

I SMELL POTENTIAL FOR A NEW CINEMATIC UNIVERSE! REMAKE EVERY STEPHEN KING MOVIE AND THE THEM TOGETHER CAPESHIT STYLE!!

I was 13 when I started wanting to have sex. Well after puberty had begun.

Yeah, especially if he feeds on fear. Rip one of them limb from limb in front of the others and their fear will consume them. Easy pickings.

>how do you survive IT

You don't unless your a Loser who can mantle CHIM

They could do it with the dark tower movie if they wanted to

#notmypresident
#donalddrumplikeshidaughter

okay guys now read this smut!

If home alone can beat two how hard is if to beat one you pussy?

Lure IT into the car from ABuick 8 and hope the car turns into a dimensional portal at that moment so IT gets trapped on whatever planet that was. Maybe it will like allium meat better than human.

I melt my mom's silverware and bathe my katana in it

Yeah the thing is they actually do as crazy as it is. Once a kid learns what sex actually is, they immediately begin thinking about it. It can happen in a number of different ways and at anytime, but it's true.

And in Tommyknockers a character travels to Derry to get batteries and sees him in a storm drain.

Only from Roland's magical Big Irons though. Bills dads handgun didn't hurt IT at all.

Good goy. Little girls DEFINITELY want their ass ploughed.

Shh.. nothing personel, it.

Whatever that faggot teacher was called in the book where he goes back in time to save Kennedy, he goes to Derry and meets Reggie and Bev, and its implied that It tries to pull him into the sewer subconscioisly.

Well it's not uncommon for children experiencing extreme psychological/physical trauma to think about/perform sex, although I highly doubt King was aware of this or trying to portray it as such

Maybe. King is a deviant though.

The Turtle was one of the guardians of the beam in the Dark Tower series.

It's already confirmed King meant it as a metaphor for growing up, although why he chose that, out of a thousand ways to symbolize growth, I have no idea.

IT always follows the rules of the monster it is. So if you are scared and think monsters eat people, then he's gonna eat ya.

I read the book when I was pretty young (about 13) and I thought the sex train was weird and a little embarrassing but also powerful, for lack of a better word. Nothing I was reading or anyone I was talking to would have ever talked about something so sexual with young kids (around my age) like that, and it felt like it was important because they were so close from this experience in every other way, they also needed to have this final bond to show that they were, in a way, completely grown-up after this whole experience. The battle against It was something that nothing else in their lives was ever going to be stronger than, so sex had to be a part of it to make the coming-of-age complete. I dunno, that's how I remember feeling, like it was important that the kids weren't shielded from ANY experience and you couldn't even imagine anything else in their later lives being a stronger bond.

Georgie a qt

>a twisted and depraved creature
so no differences then

That's not Georgie.

>Bev's dad tells her to stay away from them boys
>She doesnt
>Gets a train ran on her

Was her father really a bad guy?

A train she started, mind you. The entire thing happened solely because she guided the boys to it. Her father was right to fear her becoming a lewd woman.

>Are you trying to tell me young children don't like to have raunchy sex?
As a matter of fact, they really don't like it.

Know this from personal experience, do you?

We need a tie in where the thing from it follows is a demon baby brought forth from the gang bang happening where pennywise lived

Yeah, I was 8 and it wasn't as good as loli/shota manga tell you.

You're telling me young girls *don't* like having a train ran on them? Well that's preposterous!

Disgusting. I thought the first post was the only one but there is several pages dedicated to a story about little kids fucking in order to escape a sewer(????)

Dirty bastad

Well the turtle picked them and not the others for some reason.

In the movie wasnt it affected but their imagination more than just the fear?
This is Battery Acid!

Most manga of that kind, the kid is older, but I doubt that makes much difference. If you're telling the truth, my sympathies.

I mention the child orgy and pretend it didn't make sense within the context of the 900 pages I had read prior.

Nah, they fucking love that.

At least he gave the poor fat kid a huge dick and let him cum. It's not really sex if you just put the tip in and wiggle it around like the others did.

It can only be active for a limited time and is extremely arrogant.

There's also the implication that when he makes a physical appearance, most of his power comes from the fear or hatred of the people he's in front of. If he doesn't properly terrorize his victims and their able to draw on their belief/inner strength.

He only goes in for the kill personally when he's confident he's got their prime fear. Outside of that he tends to manipulate or drive people to kill each other/themselves.

He's a spider clown. Their very nature is to be a japester.

He's a jumped up boggart, then?

he is the crasher of planes and bringer of friends. you can't kill him, only delay him.

>extremely arrogant
>only goes in for the kill when he's confident

more like
>extremely arrogant
>thinks he can pick and choose when to pick them off for the least effort/risk

If he was all about safety he would have manipulated the entire town to turn against him like he did with the bully and (implied) Bev's dad.

stephen king confirmed pedophile

I never really wanted that but i suppose people developed it because theyre influenced by society

Can someone explain why they had a gangbang, how it got them out of the situation they were in, and if its comes completely out of the blue or the kids are sex pests already

So how is it they were finally able to physically confront him and rip his heart out? He rips the gay kids arm off in the final battle and can't do that shit to the rest of them?

Time for Pennywise to visit Hawkins, Indiana, and hunt the kids from Stranger Things.