What's your favourite late 90s and early 2000s teen comedy?

What's your favourite late 90s and early 2000s teen comedy?

American Pie here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oKsxPW6i3pM
youtube.com/watch?v=lboOM2VmL7U
youtube.com/watch?v=rwwMn3Y6rUA
reddit.com/r/lewronggeneration/
youtube.com/watch?v=LD0x7ho_IYc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Mena Suvari wearing a top when she doesn't even need to

I want to go back. Life sucks now.

I'll spread my wings, and I'll learn how to fly
I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky
And I'll make a wish
Take a chance
Make a change
And breakaway

>the only one with tits has a jewnose

that czech bitch was so hawt

Man, it's fucking terrifying to realize that 1997 was 20 years ago. I just started junior high and thought everything was going to go great for me.

Now I'm a guy that works an associate manager for a shipping company and live with 2 roommates in a duplex. My life isn't shitty by any means, but it's not what I expected back in HS and college.

1997 to 2005 were the best years to grow up. College was definitely fun of course and I would kill to go back, but there really is something comfy about the late 90's/early 00's.

Not another teen movie

>Mena Suvari wearing a top when she doesn't even need to
Of course she needs to. She may have tiny breasts, but she has areolas like saucers.

I should know; I had a few faps to her saucer-nips.

>50cent video
>Candy shop
>nice
>thought it was about candy
>put it on now
>listen to it again
>finally realise that it's a different kind of candy that the sing about

why is the left one wearing Chinese flag bikini?

World was shit by 2003.

Can't Hardly Wait. I liked how practically the entire movie was set in a party since the crew noted that the best scenes in teen movies was the party.

>tfw will never relive 1999

>can't watch any comedy from that era because it makes me sad as fuck

I hate ageing

Eurotrip

>shannon elizabeth

Tara Reid easily the hottest

This
She was in Van Wilder

Wrong.

I was happy back then. On the Chad tracks.

EY LADS!

How about Dead Man on Campus?
She looks like an ashtray.

>tfw don't write yourself off dead

youtube.com/watch?v=oKsxPW6i3pM

weren't we all

Does he ever need to wear a cap? I swear his eyebrows and forehead must provide enough shade.

>you now remember when Olsen twins were hot

this movie was pretty awesome, kinda of just took all the good parts from 80s teen movies and put it into one movie set in the 90s

who has the tightest pussy?

Bring It On

Was schmosby in that?

>naked=hot
Are you 13?

Why don't teen comedies exist anymore? In fact, why don't comedies exist anymore... What was the last genuinely funny movie you saw

youtube.com/watch?v=lboOM2VmL7U

common the right one legitimately looks hot

The Girl Next Door with Elisha Cuthbert

>every single one of them is a fridge
America's next fridge 1999

>you will never, EVER fuck prime Lohan

Why even live?

my nigga

Dude weed lmao is the only comedy now

oh man I never remember 24 being THIS saucy

You all lost

youtube.com/watch?v=rwwMn3Y6rUA

somebody done fucked up

Probably Mean Girls

I think it became cliche, the market was over saturated with them. Gen Xers were obsessed with adolescence. Superbad is the last big high school movie that comes to mind.

lol oh shit.

Post more yummy abs

I've had enough of you fucking Itis

Yeah take me back to the days of raunchy straight-to-DVD teen comedies. That's when society really flourished

It's just a coincidence that that happens to be the time when I was a kid and also that this is the time everybody romanticizes

I saw Fist Fight a few weeks ago. It was decent.

This
Still my favorite 90s coming of age teen comedy unless you count Dazed and Confused

>Why don't teen comedies exist anymore?
Because they were stupid and obnoxious and people grew out of them

Yeah not like the highbrow humor that used to exist in raunchy teen comedies

THE BED IS ON FIRE WITH PASSIONATE LOVE

21 jump street

THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN ABOUT THE NOISES ABOVE

Not politically correct enough for the modern climate.I mean, treating women as mere sexual objects, seriously??????UGGHHHHHH, can you like, NOT?!?!?!?!

Eurotrip or The New Guy

bring it on has every type for girl for every type of taste

BUT SHE ONLY COMES WHEN SHE'S ON TOP

Underrated, but you forgot Road Trip

>Yeah take me back to the days of raunchy straight-to-DVD teen comedies.
They weren't straight to DVD until the 2000's, kiddo.
>It's just a coincidence that that happens to be the time when I was a kid and also that this is the time everybody romanticizes
Well, if everyone romanticizes it, then maybe being a kid during this era isn't the common denominator.

So very sorry you missed the good times but they are over.

Whatever happened to Mena Suvari?

She's still a beauty who reamins out of the spotlight, like a fine wine kept in a collector's cellar

What ever happened to Stacy's mom?

In America we consider female breasts inappropriate, even when they're basically man sized.

Back in like 2002ish, my friends had American Pie on VHS. We were all around 11-12 years old. When the scene with that chicks tits came on (Nadie I think), the three of us whipped our dicks out and started masturbating. None of us could come yet, but I had the biggest dick so I won.

21 Jump Street. Project X was so gay.

>VHS
This is how I know you're a millenial just trolling.

9/11 CHANGED EVERYTHING

>calves same size ss thighs

Ewwwww

It might have been a DVD but I assure you the story is true. Do the math, I'm a millennial regardless (as are 90% of people here)

>They weren't straight to DVD until the 2000's, kiddo.
Oh, my mistake

Damn guys I really got learned by this cool old alpha-male. He was THERE for the days of raunchy slapstick comedies, us kids nowdays couldn't even tell you the format they came out on

>Well, if everyone romanticizes it, then maybe being a kid during this era isn't the common denominator.
You misunderstand. Everybody romanticizes the time when they were kids, they've been doing it as far back as recorded history goes and it almost never actually makes any sense.

Though we're finally reaching a plateau where even the most neckbearded pseuds can't seem to justify what was so enamoring about the 1990s, it was basically just a shittier version of everything we have now and it was everything you could complain about regarding the new generation turned up to 11

>So very sorry you missed the good times but they are over.
I sense projection here

If raunchy slapstick highschool movies are what you spend your days reminiscing about you probably haven't got much going on in your life

Spilled my seed many a time to this poster when I was younger

Ugh, that jew was so unlikable, so was the main character who took 18 years to make a move on his hot friend and still cheated on her with that stupid bimbo

Project X is the kind of movie you'd really want to see when you were 12 but then your older brother says he saw it and tells you it's not worth your time

Idle Hands
Jay & Bob strike back

>I want to go back. Life sucks now.
>paying $20 for a CD with only one good song
no thanks

>He was THERE for the days of raunchy slapstick comedies, us kids nowdays couldn't even tell you the format they came out on
It's incidental. No one is claiming these were great times because there were raunchy teen comedies in movie theaters.
>You misunderstand.
I was being cheeky.
>Everybody romanticizes the time when they were kids, they've been doing it as far back as recorded history goes and it almost never actually makes any sense.
Um, it makes perfect sense, whether or not it's rational. As far back as recorded history? Citation needed.
>Though we're finally reaching a plateau where even the most neckbearded pseuds can't seem to justify what was so enamoring about the 1990s, it was basically just a shittier version of everything we have now and it was everything you could complain about regarding the new generation turned up to 11
I could go into detail but you're being a bit of a cunt so I'll just point and say ha ha.
>If raunchy slapstick highschool movies are what you spend your days reminiscing about you probably haven't got much going on in your life
There are those that long for the past because their lives were better then, and there are those that long for the past because life in general was better. I think the latter is true of America, so people tend to miss those times. It's more than idle nostalgia.

Heh, you guys are having multi paragraph arguments in an American Pie thread

>not forcing yourself to listen to the rest of the album and like it
>not buying singles
>not tape recording it off the radio

Finding and discovering good music used to be fun.

do you think directors have all industry naked pictures of these whores?

like every actress?

cuz think about it

they need some tits for a scene, what if they hire the actress in order for her to show her tits

how do they know that she has really great tits?

what if they hire someone for hundreds of thousands or millions of dollars and she winds up having really horrible tits?

I don't think they would take that chance

casting couch

>As far back as recorded history? Citation needed.
Scripture from the early 16th century implying that men used to be loyal and manly and now they just dick around and drink while playing cards

Even Socrates used to complain about the advent of books and said that people nowadays just need something to parrot information from when they used to arrive at conclusions on their own. Books

>There are those that long for the past because their lives were better then, and there are those that long for the past because life in general was better. I think the latter is true of America, so people tend to miss those times. It's more than idle nostalgia.
Sure but if you're going to make the same vacuous statement that "The time when I was a kid was the best" on the basis of corny slapstick comedies then I feel the need to challenge you

>Scripture from the early 16th century implying that men used to be loyal and manly and now they just dick around and drink while playing cards
>Even Socrates used to complain about the advent of books and said that people nowadays just need something to parrot information from when they used to arrive at conclusions on their own. Books
These are two specific examples, spread pretty far apart in time. Not very convincing.
>Sure but if you're going to make the same vacuous statement that "The time when I was a kid was the best" on the basis of corny slapstick comedies then I feel the need to challenge you
Good thing no one said that. Thanks for playing, gen Z dirtbag.

>never seen a woman's hips before

reddit.com/r/lewronggeneration/

There's a whole community dedicated to examples of people making dumb pseudo-profound concepts about how the much better the world used to be

People have always done this shit and I don't suspect they'll ever stop, even when the society they're romanticizing is virtually identical

>There's a whole community dedicated to examples of people making dumb pseudo-profound concepts about how the much better the world used to be
And?
>People have always done this shit
You haven't demonstrated this. I would say people have always had a certain fondness for their youth to some degree, barring cases of abuse and child labor and general misery, of which there are plenty throughout history. Woes about societal decline come and go, but have been persistant in modern times. Younger generations are quick to dismiss such concerns, as I did myself when I was a kid, but consider for a moment that there is a grim truth to all of it. And consider it's been made worse by accellerated changes in society, most of which have made life more restricted and sedentary.
>even when the society they're romanticizing is virtually identical
This is another delusion of youth. The society I live in now is nothing like it was in the 90's. It is sometimes shocking to me how much has changed.

this is a great titty comedy if not the best

xXx with vin diesel

it's perfect

not another teen movie

>hips
>at ribcage height
user stop

such a simper time for me back in 2000. Freshman in high scool

Lol I'm laughin cuz u prolly got a little dick lmao.

>You haven't demonstrated this.
I dunno how else I'm supposed to demonstrate it, it's so ubiquitous that people in history have jerked eachother off over how things used to be better in the past at some point

youtube.com/watch?v=LD0x7ho_IYc

>Younger generations are quick to dismiss such concerns
They really aren't. They parroted the same idiotic complaints about how things used to be better 20 years ago into oblivion and only after the le wrong generation meme got spawned did they eventually begin to admit that it didn't really make any sense

>And consider it's been made worse by accellerated changes in society, most of which have made life more restricted and sedentary.
Sure, there's inevitable downsides to everything. But it's not like this is unique to the attitude of the new generation or like the same things didn't always exist in different magnitudes.

>This is another delusion of youth. The society I live in now is nothing like it was in the 90's. It is sometimes shocking to me how much has changed.
Yeah it's made some profound leaps forward but the things people complain about are so minute and inconsequential they can barely take themselves seriously

lol god damn ur mad

>ywn watch Superbad for the first time again

>idle hands
Top tier taste friendo