Karen's ziti

..It was the last one she made before she died.

Other urls found in this thread:

epicurious.com/archive/howtocook/dishes/secrets-the-ultimate-lasagna
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i can't eat it yet. it's too much

I've never had Ziti, but that pic looks like heart attack in a box.

All the food on sopranos looks tasty. It makes me.hungry watching it.

What is with americans and their obsession with MUH HEART ATTACK anytime they see food? Are you mentally retarded?

I'm Chilean

You have zero Chilean

Q U A S I M O D O

What's with foreignfags thinking everyone on line is American?

This looks like a fuckin disgusting Ziti I'm literally triggered. Fuckin botched cheeselayer on the top. Would not eat/10.

Find good ziti pic or GTFO

Ziti is kind of shit tier lasagna for people who don't want to make the effort. But here's one that doesn't look disgusterous.

These look fucking good.

That's fuckin bullshit. An average baked ziti is more expensive than the average lasagna. You use three different cheeses, you have to buy prefab pasta since it's too much work to make your own ziti in comparison to sheets of lasagna which you can easily make yourself.

Let's not even start on sauces and meat.

>you have to buy prefab pasta
>have to
People make baked ziti because they want to buy pre-fab pasta. And not only that, but they don't want to do the layering of the lasagna noodles. Baked Ziti is one step removed from just saying fuck it and serving a big ass tray of Rigatoni, which is the kind of thing you serve at a high school graduation party and need to have a cheap and easy way to put 20,000 calories on your guests' plates.

pic related

>disgusterous
Was that an intentional portmanteau or disgusting and disastrous or something? kill urself

>2017
>Being a filthsome pleb

Best food in the sopranos then?

>people are actually fighting about whether baked ziti is good and/or difficult

Any baked pasta dish is simple. Lasagna is not complicated and ziti is not a simpler alternative. It's a different dish and it's as good as the effort you put into it.

Make your own sauce, at least from San Marizano products if not totally fresh, and use quality cheeses, which are almost always imported, though it's easy to make your own mozzarella. That's like 90% of it. Use fresh herbs, especially basil.

God damn, I can't believe this is an argument.

More or less.
As the child of midwesternern transplants who lived in a town filled with Italian-Americans including many grannies who wouldn't speak English at the store, I've seen the following play out a million times

>Talk all kinds of shit about how restaurant A, B, and C suck dick and that you will only eat your nana's cooking
>Go to Olive Garden anyway because it's cheap and you want to stuff yourself to the gills.

I gotta admit the pizza and deli here is good though.

Mfw returning to find my sopranos thread has turned into a ziti debate

>Lasagna is not complicated
I didn't say it was complicated, but it is more laborious than Ziti

NO FUCKIN' ZITI?

>it's hard to boil and stack noodles
>it's "more effort" than boiling and pouring a different type of noodle
I think when two things are so easy you'd have to be a literal retard to ruin them, it's not really worth arguing whether one is "easier" than the other. They're both just "really easy" in slightly varying ways. The substantive difference is their different cheese and meat blends.

>making lasagna is laborious
Dude fucking come on

ZITI?

OVAH HEAH

pic related

>I think when two things are so easy you'd have to be a literal retard to ruin them
epicurious.com/archive/howtocook/dishes/secrets-the-ultimate-lasagna

>On the hunt for your new comfort-food staple? We figured out how to engineer a lasagna that's easy enough for a weeknight, but delicious enough for company.

Between that article and the fact that stouffer's makes a fortune selling premade lasagne, it's clear that many people refuse to do the work or are unable to do the work.

I remember when I was watching sopranos I was fucking bored. I was about to drop it but then Meadow fucked a black guy in season 3...chase knows how to keep the audience interested

It's good show, but meadow should have married noah and have kids with him.

I guess what i like about it is these types of 'should happen' things don't happen.

It was the last one she made before she died. She knew death was near, and came to the realization that life is about more than what the top cheese layer looks like on your ziti

You are autistic. The same people that don't want to 'do the work' to make lasagna also wouldn't want to put the effort into making ziti. They just want to microwave a couple burgers and sit in front of the tv

ziti > lasagna though

yeah but these are foods that you should eat like one day a month at the very most

scariest moment in TV history

aside from when that zip furio knocks on your door

Are you implying there's a difference? It's just different shaped pasta meat cheese and sauce and only an autistic would argue which is better

Loved furio. Sad that he and Carmela never made it

What am I missing in this WebM? I don't see any ghosts or spookyness

Look at Janice's glass around second 8

The Sopranos had some very subtle afterlife elements, like Pussy's ghost showing up in a mirror, but I don't have that webm.

Oh its the wineglass. Nevermind.

envy

whats a ziti

Fucking queer ghosts harassing everyone in Sopranos

Yes, there is a difference.
>It's just different shaped pasta meat cheese and sauce
Yes, which is why many lazy whores will take the easier path and make the ziti. Same taste, less effort.

>MUH HEART ATTACK

It's a great burger. Also healthcare ain't free nigga

Are burgers even that bad?

I guess you could call ziti the thinking man's lasagna

>Ziti
>Lasagna for the cucked
pick two

lel europoors mad we can afford food while they starve because habib and mohammed get first choices at food while they let the rest of em die.

I'm on a film school and in a couple of weeks I should apply to someone for my bachelor's. I don't know what am I gonna write about just yet but I feel like Sopranos are a pretty nice theme for the thesis.

I've been thinking about writing about dream sequences in Sopranos since dreams are something I'm interested in. Do you thing that is a good idea? Please, no hate or memes.

UP IN THE CLUB

It's time

beansie's face gets me everytime