CNN for African-Monkey-AIDs

>WE ARE CNN
>WE ARE THE FAGGOTS
>WE ARE THE SCUM WHO POZ NEG ASSES, SO LET'S START GIFT-GIVING
>THERE'S A BUG WE ARE CHASING
>WE'RE DESTROYING OUR OWN LIVES
>IT'S TRUE WE'LL MAKE A DEADLY STRAIN, WITH YOUR ASS AND CNN!

Attached: 1570769479668.png (836x419, 731K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/3HbmkHG
m.youtube.com/watch?v=W0JqL0dSgVI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: christ.png (1919x1080, 2.63M)

>these are your average joker drones
YIKES

am I crazy to see this and only become more and more certain that everything is controlled opposition to keep up an illusion of a contested election?
why wouldn't you pull back on the progressive social bullshit and stop trying to appeal to less than 1% of the population which moderates are really put off by?

Attached: 1548766989122.jpg (1224x1505, 234K)

>trannys
>human
imgur.com/a/3HbmkHG

>No gay trap asian representative demograohic
THIS IS RACIST AND SICK

Leftists ALWAYS double down. ALWAYS. it doesn't matter if they don't believe their own rhetoric. It's a matter of pride. They can't ever admit to being wrong about anything.

>next year
>OMG HOW COULD DEMOCRATS LOSE IT MAKES NO SENSE

Christ almighty in heaven I beg of you deliver us from this evil.,

>these mentally ill people we’re the 1 or 2 kids out of the 1000 kids in your school
>literally get special privileges for being mentally ill

This tho. I mean when it’s all said and done everyone’s school has like 5-8 kids that are lgbtq and then the 800 others are regular students. Tired of seeing women with beards and having to pretend like that’s normal. They think we won’t go werewolf, that we won’t go wild.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

Let me guess, you honestly think Hillary was a radical progressive?

I think you mean...
THE RUSSIANS HACKED THE ELECTION
>waste another 125 mil tax dollars investigating

Nigger, you sound mentally ill

no I think she was a heartless sociopathic cunt that was so unlikable she lost a primary a senator with no experience, from a corrupt district/state, with a muslim name, who was also a nigger

Attached: CxzdxU8XgAExuIE.jpg orig.jpg (719x798, 65K)

>THE RUSSIANS HACKED THE ELECTION
fuckin russians want american borders save and jobs back for the working class

fucking animals

>people think doing this will save the DNC

You're right and it is. The impeachment thing is also to rally Trump's base. They have to get more and more crazy because so many people are seeing it.

trump won yet it still feels like hes the underdog and democrats are officially in charge

That's the Trans Chorus of Los Angeles

m.youtube.com/watch?v=W0JqL0dSgVI

Attached: DdRpb-BVwAAL0Xz.jpg (1500x1500, 441K)

>implying any zomers get your "We are the World" reference

shit like this makes me feel so much better about my miserable existence

>On July 27, 2012, CNN president Jim Walton announced he was resigning after 30 years at the network. Walton remained with CNN until the end of that year.[105] In January 2013, former NBCUniversal President (((Jeff Zucker))) replaced Walton.[106]

Attached: IMG_4325.jpg (454x340, 54K)

They are. Washington DC employees working in the CIA, NSA, FBI, State department and etc voted 90% Hillary.

Looks like a Halloween party.

Federal employees, especially in DC, are a bunch of sycophants and ladder climbers who will always vote for the candidate who will line their pockets and ignore their corruption.

So this is how americans look like?

>it doesn't even sound good
Goddammit. Rehearse it, you fucks!

Attached: 1552359674749.jpg (2438x1693, 1.3M)

Don't judge me with your hate speech.
There's no shame in bug chasing!

>CNN

Attached: 1543808172074.jpg (474x380, 25K)

Dont they already have the tranny vote?
dont they realize that moderates think these shit is disgusting?
why on earth would they do this?

>trump as the underdog

He played that angle to win the first election. He'll do it again. The Dems are making it so easy for him.

I was about to reply to OP with "name my band"

Rehearsals are a white-cishet-patriarchal concept that oppresses strong non-binary people of color.

How bad does your internal numbers have to look that you decide to dedicate an entire town hall meeting to a group that is supposedly a guaranteed vote?
God damn Dems are a mess.

kek they're going to lose again and they still won't understand why

>dont they realize that moderates think these shit is disgusting?
That's what I'm wondering. I'm not from America but what people want is pretty universal. Jobs, less taxes, better schools, the environment, safer neighborhoods etc. Democrats are talking about free schooling and healthcare for illegals. Taking people's guns by force. Demonizing white people and at the same time crying about racism. Pushing fucked up LGBT shit on children etc etc

Who the fuck would vote for that?

Attached: 1570764694943.jpg (3500x2334, 1.28M)

yeah i'm thinking the mods are based