Redpill discussion

Lets have a redpill discussion...

>I am mostly leftwing of the old labour variety, in the sense I support nationalisation of commons and natural monopolies like water, health, trains, energy, military, education and so on.
>I have a sane view on long term economic prosperity, so I am at odds with the present system which vampirically drains the middle class, exports labour to the third world and rapidly enriches the new aristocracy to the determent of the environment and humanity in general.
>I mostly back Jeremy Corbyn, in the US bernie, but I am strong anti-feminist. I agree with equality of opportunity, not equality of outcome. BLM can go fuck itself. Muslims need to go. Turn Saudi Arabia into glass for all I care. Trump isn't 100% wrong, but he doesn't care about the people.
>I agree with Milo that old left/right makes less sense than before and now it is something different, maybe social authoritarians vs social liberals. Big brother vs democrats.
>We need a universal basic income because the sigularity is near.

Part 1 of 2....

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalvanguard.org/2012/08/what-is-fascism/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

....Part 2 of 2

My question is, why the fuck isn't there a major party or leader than isn't massively flawed. I mean, Bernie and Corbyn are both a million times better than all the other alternatives, but why are the cucks? Why do they support the feminazis, and the fucking muslims? Back in the 40's the nazis killed the jews for practically nothing. Muslims are cruising for a bruising and we do nothing. Not saying we sould do anything, but honestly, if europe or US snapped back it wouldn't be 'for nothing'. And why do reactionary old racist bastards get it right on those issues but completely fuck up on the environment and the economy and wanting to limit abortion and shit. It's like no one thinks clearly.

The ONLY way I think I can describe my position given all these contradictions is rationalism and humanism. Am I the only redpilled person here? I feel like I am alone with my mixture of views. Like maybe only 1% of the smartest people realise you have to pick and choose because every side has fucked up and the truth isn't represented wholy by any mainstream faction.

haven't seen (pic) in ages.

>Muslims are cruising for a bruising and we do nothing.
>Not saying we sould do anything
pick one

>And why do reactionary old racist bastards get it right on those issues
The "reactionary racist bastards" these days are rather young. At least on the continent.

(cont.)

(cont.) from >but completely fuck up on the environment and the economy and wanting to limit abortion and shit.
maybe you are going overboard on your environmentalism?
maybe you don't have the end all be all solution for the economy?
and maybe you can't have everything your way and not give a fuck about the society?

Environmentalism isn't much about the environment any more. We've got some stupid hippies here in Germany dictating our environmental policies and they are really shitty.
It is completely bonkers to protest against nuclear energy and at the same time digging up whole mountains for water reservoirs to store energy or plaster the landscape with wind turbines that cost enormeous sums for maintaining and shredder bats and birds.
The Rhine was a sewer in the 70s. Every chemical company put their shit into it and you had to go to the hospital if you fell into the Rhine waters.
And we fixed it and these environmental regulations served their purpose. However, environmentalism is mostly about anti-capitalism today and was hijacked by some primitivists and other idiots who don't know what they are talking about. Solar panels are very energy intensive to produce but no one talks about that. It's madness!

Secondly, I understand that England is a very class based society. Much, much more than Germany. I can't even be mad at the English for being Marxists. I'm just careful when someone tells me he knows exactly how the economy should operate more fairly. I've been a leftie myself, but economies don't run on pity and friendship and kumba ya. I eventually had to confront this fact. An economic system that makes your country into an eternal holiday for everybody will NEVER exist.

(cont.)

>pick one
I'd rather not be put on a list for proposing another holocaust, thanks very much. Plus, there are almost 2 bilion muslims, so it would make WW1 and 2 look like a fucking teddybears picknick. Even as a thought experiment it doesn't work, and that's before you take into account the morality. So what I'm saying is, that isn't an option in reality.
I guess what I am proposing is extreme hardening of attitude. We must demand a high degree of secularism from muslims in the west or they leave. No more allowing burquas, ugly beards, stuid pajama clothes. Profiling by the police should be allowed. White people should no longer be stopped at airports. And at school we teach why the koran is bullshit, we have draw mohammed public holidays, etc. How about that?

(cont.) fromThen. Abortion and shit. We could probably go into some philosophical debate about the inception of life and responsibilities of parents.
I personally do think abortions can be a reasonable thing in certain circumstances. I'm just not sold on the egoistic arguments that are thrown around in that debate: If you impregnate/get pregnant you have to take some responsibilities. Nowaday it's easier than every with contraception and you aren't shunned for life if you have a baby from a non-marital relationship or are a single mother. Abortion is also quite expensive. Why do people insist so fervently on abortion in all circumstances and whenever they feel like it. I never understood that, even back then when I was a leftie.

>Like maybe only 1% of the smartest people realise you have to pick and choose because every side has fucked up and the truth isn't represented wholy by any mainstream faction.
>The ONLY way I think I can describe my position given all these contradictions is rationalism and humanism.
How old are you? You are tipping your fedora a lot here.
The world is certainly full of contradictions but if you think you're the only one seeing them and arranging your worldview in self-consistent way then you are probably wrong. I've seen myself how my positions shift and how I always could find a way to find them perfectly rational. Even contradicting ones.

>maybe you are going overboard on your environmentalism?
Not at all. And don't attack straw men. Nuclear is the greenest option. I'm not a german pleb lad. This is supposed to be a red pilled discussion.
The stakes couldn't be higher with climate change and pollution. This is the Anthropocene. And I agree, it can't be left to anti-science hippies. Environmentalism should be one of the core pillars of mainstream politics now.

>maybe you don't have the end all be all solution for the economy?
No, this is very clear indeed. The present system is destroying the middle class and returning us to feudalism. That is the present situation. The solution is to reign in the power of the ultra elites while we still can. For this we must use what little democratic power we have to reverse current trends. Small changes are opposed at every turn. We need progressive taxation (call it what you will), and banking reform, etc. Are you seriously opposed to moderate ideas like a tobin tax? For real? What is happening to society as a whole is usury.

>I'd rather not be put on a list for proposing another holocaust
Oh, with "anything" you meant genocide.

>etc. How about that?
I personally don't think it was sensible to mix up these two cultures in the first place and they still shouldn't be intermingled now.
But regarding your other ideas. Yeah, that would be the normal thing to do, but you can't really do it with a liberal mindset. Everybody can wear his clothes and beards as they like, right?
This goes to the heart of liberalism as we have developed it in Europe and Britain especially.

Abortion is fine. There are WAY too many humans. If you want to have a philosophical debate about the inception of life you aren't redpilled (the case is basically closed, it is a scientific discussion, not religious or philosophical - unwanted foetuses and unborns don't matter or have rights).

I'm probably older than you. I didn't say I'm the only one. I speculated 1% That's 7 million, i.e., not many. I'm not saying everyone has to agree on everything, but I mean the big picture. A combination of rejecting neoliberal economics, feminism and identity politics in general, taking the best from left and right... it won't be many.

nationalvanguard.org/2012/08/what-is-fascism/

not sure if this is what you are looking for. If the authoritarian aspect bothers you, just keep in mind that democracy is really plutocracy

>Everybody can wear his clothes and beards as they like, right?
Actually no they can't. I can't wear a t-shirt with a picture of CP on it, or walk around with my dick hanging out. Why? It'd be grossly offensive. Likewise, can't walk around with a bike helmet on, can't ID me. I think the French have it right 100%. Ban all religious stuff in all public positions. Keep is personal and private at home.

Furthermore, profiling should be the norm for this exception.

lol, no

interesting point

still (you) right?

>Nuclear is the greenest option. I'm not a german pleb lad.
check. check.

>And I agree, it can't be left to anti-science hippies. Environmentalism should be one of the core pillars of mainstream politics now.
Isn't it right now? What non-environmentalist policies are there today? What are you worried about? Climate change? Plastic waste in the ocean?
Environmentalism is absolutely mainstream. I don't quite understand where you are coming from.

We will probably have fusion energy in future and then we will make a lot of power-to-gas stations to make Bhuten out of CO2 in the air and press it into carbon-plates and bury them somewhere.
We get better and better at handling the environment and our wastes. I don't really see why we should panick.

>The present system is destroying the middle class and returning us to feudalism.
let me answer the other stuff first.

>We need progressive taxation
We have. You want a steeper tax curve?

>and banking reform
Banking right now has nothing to do with capitalism. We let private banks print money (for some 2% of fractional reserve).

>Are you seriously opposed to moderate ideas like a tobin tax? For real?
Not really. I just don't think it tackles the problem at the root. It's lefty politics.

>The present system is destroying the middle class and returning us to feudalism.
Now.
Yes, we are destroying our middle and lower class. Not so much in Germany, but in England I fully agree. In Germany we burden the lower class with lots of non-pecuniar problems, meaning: we give them some amount of money to keep them afloat but we put them in Ghettos and deny them chances to climb the social ladder.

And feudalism gets a lot of shit. Not great, but communism is worse.

>What non-environmentalist policies are there today? What are you worried about? Climate change? Plastic waste in the ocean?

All of that and more. They pay lip service and do nothing. We aren't building nuclear. Japan and germany just gave up on it. We are now fracking and australia is destroying the great barrier reef. Our politicians lie and kick the can down the line. We are doing very little of substance. Almost nothing. At least it is on the agenda at all, but we are already inflicting damage that will never heal. The big panic is by the time we sort out our shit the food chain might have collapsed, WW3, 4 and 5 might have happened from all the war and refugee crisis caused by climate change. We will be living in biodomes on life support as a species with little natural biodiversity left.

>You want a steeper tax curve?
Absofuckingloutley. You don't? Are you a member of the 1% or one of those americunt temporarily embarrassed billionaires?

>And feudalism gets a lot of shit. Not great, but communism is worse.
Er.... what? Is that a straw man or.. what even are you saying. That Feudalism is good?
This isn't turning out to be a very redpilled discussion...

I shouldn't have started this thread wth a picture of fucking merkel, it attracted germans...

>Abortion is fine. There are WAY too many humans.

Well. In Africa yes. They can't feed themselves. But as long as you can sustain it I don't really see a problem with large populations. We could put so much infrastructure underground so it doesn't bother anyone and is not in the way of the environment.

>If you want to have a philosophical debate about the inception of life you aren't redpilled
I'm not making a religious argument. And is't not about a scientific insight. It's about how we see ourselves.
But that's for another thread. Not now.

>but I mean the big picture.
>A combination of rejecting neoliberal economics, feminism and identity politics in general, taking the best from left and right... it won't be many.

We see many of these policies being shred away from the 1-dimensional left-right line right, now in Europe.
I'm all for a national identity.
And in the sane version I'm also quite approving of feminism. Your chance to call me bluepilled is NOW!

>
Ok. I'm quite liberal in the classical sense.
Doesn't mean I want to be surrounded by LGBT degenerates and everyone to be rightfully a dick to society.
I ask for benevolence and decency from anyone. Liberalism is in my eyes not a free for all from society. Unfortunately that's what classical liberalism has degenerated to.

>It'd be grossly offensive.
Yes. But does this warrant government action?
>Likewise, can't walk around with a bike helmet on, can't ID me.
In Germany you are obliged to carry your ID with you (or be able to get it). It's an ok thing for me. The society want to know who lives in it's realm
>Keep is personal and private at home.
Yeah. I would prefer it to be this way. But by force?

>Furthermore, profiling should be the norm for this exception.
Not ok, with me.

>lets have a redpilled discussion

Jews.

>I'm also quite approving of feminism. Your chance to call me bluepilled is NOW!
You are a German, so officially a cuck. I imagine your wife Gerta anally fists you in your dungeon and then goes out with a 'refugees welcome' flag at the train station.

>But does this warrant government action?
Yes because as is very clear, islam is the incubator of gloabl terrorism, so we need to deal with this shit. It is a mind virus. Special rules apply. It's OK to put apes in the zoo. It's OK to tell muslims that they have to assimilate fully or gtfo.

>Yeah. I would prefer it to be this way. But by force?
Yep. Police in france do it. We all should. Swiss ban mosques being built. Poles tell muslims they can't enter. Don't be a german cuck all your life.

>Not ok, with me.
Cluck

>Jews.
I knew pol would say this.

What's wrong with Germans you fucking bigoted shitlord?

>We are now fracking
I explained earlier. CO2 in the atmosphere can be reversed. More optimism please.
>australia is destroying the great barrier reef.
Yeah, that's a fucking shame. It's actually really cheap to transport carbonate around; no need to mill away the reef.

>we are already inflicting damage that will never heal.
Spare me your pantheistic gaia drivel.
>The big panic is by the time we sort out our shit the food chain might have collapsed.
In Norht America it already has, because they don't have any bees any more there. They are still one of the largest food exporters on the planet. More optimism please.
>We will be living in biodomes on life support as a species with little natural biodiversity left.
The earth has it had worse. Life is very very resistant overall - not in individual species, but overall. Humans will always find a way to get along in their surroundings. The only problem I see is that the greenhouse effect could lead to a runaway effect with water vapor and we cannot act quickly enough.
But humanity has stood at the edge several times. At around 1900 ships were sailing to guam rocks and hacking it away for fertiliser. People were panicking because there are only so many of these batshit rocks, of course. Then two Germans invented a method to get nitrate out of the air and humanity was saved.

(cont.)

(cont.) from >Absofuckingloutley. You don't? Are you a member of the 1% or one of those americunt temporarily embarrassed billionaires?
The latter. At least these are my life plans.
I just think that people know best how to spend their money and the state can't always dip into the purse of people who make something out of their life. It encourages wasteful behaviour. If the state would really spend it well and to the favour of the country I wouldn't even be so dismissive of high taxes. I just hate wastefulness.

Let's do it the other way round: where do you think we need state spending?

Apart from your view on liberties of the individual these seem to be your main political concerns: Environment and redistribution of money.

>Feudalism
It's like neoliberalism. And your fiefdom has a monopoly because you couldn't move away in earlier centuries.
No, it's not good. I hate monopolies. I just said: better than communism. Read it exactly as I wrote it. Nothing more, nothign less.

>2 billion muzzies
Oh come now Termex eliminates more than that a year

>The latter. At least these are my life plans.
Picture related

If the west really wanted it, obviously, it'd all be over in 24hrs. 2 billion muslims is like 2 billion ants to the power of a modern war machine with a nazi-like level of pure determination. But that is NEVER going to happen. Even if there were 10,000 terrorist attacks on europe, I can't see it happeneing. Example. My fiance and inlaws are all muslims! Moderates - practically agnostic. How do you tell the cultural agnostic muslims from the 'moderate' religious, the 'moderates' from the fundies, the fuindies from the militants and terrorists. It's too complex and enough have assimilated that it's never gonna be like the crusades. I sincerely mean it when I say I'd prefer assimilation and integration. They just need to have an enlightenment and join the current year.

>Yes because as is very clear, islam is the incubator of gloabl terrorism
>Swiss ban mosques being built. Poles tell muslims they can't enter.
The source of the problem are the people we bring here. If we didn't barely anyone here would be muslim or even converting to islam.

>Don't be a german cuck all your life.
I fucking hate muslims. I want to deport everyone who comes from the islamic sphere of influence (and many more).
My attitude is rather that we don't give all the power to institutions which, from experience, tend to make themselves ever mightier. It's a basic realisation of the enlightenment.

>Cluck
My dictionary says this is a word.
I value personal liberties. If you like to lick government boots that's your problem. But don't call me a cuck then.

Good post.

Last chance:
>Let's do it the other way round: where do you think we need state spending?

>wanting to have a redpill discussion
>outing yourself as a leftist cuck

top kek