Can somebody honestly and rightfully explain to me the purpose of spam posting?

Nicholas Robinson
Nicholas Robinson

I fucking despise the repetitive groundhog's day nonsense.

I'm trying to laugh I'm not trying to see the same thing that I saw yesterday and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before.

Attached: 49810CBD5B3A4F90B5F7007579B8B307.gif (1 MB, 268x200)

Joshua Cook
Joshua Cook

some people are bored

Anthony Reed
Anthony Reed

I'm trying to laugh I'm not trying to see the same thing that I saw yesterday and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before.

Attached: 80FCB37F-3132-40A4-8FB3-C93045554897.jpg (6 KB, 250x186)

Oliver Clark
Oliver Clark

Attached: 93668991.png (1.91 MB, 2048x1515)

Benjamin Richardson
Benjamin Richardson

some people are bored. some people have literal autism and need to repeat things. some people think they're genuinely contributing to some sort of community and want to feel like they receive praise with "(you)"s. some people are just mentally ill.

some spam (and some of it automated) is an intentional attack on society, trying to force memes and mindsets. cuck, nigger breeding, log threads, lots of /pol/ shit, etc. some people will try to deny this (probably the people doing/supporting it), but thats the truth of it.

Jeremiah Nelson
Jeremiah Nelson

Attached: 8A2DB708-8E38-4A40-A2C8-F389337F1217.jpg (17 KB, 250x186)

Charles Edwards
Charles Edwards

some people are bored. some people have literal autism and need to repeat things. some people think they're genuinely contributing to some sort of community and want to feel like they receive praise with "(you)"s. some people are just mentally ill.
some spam (and some of it automated) is an intentional attack on society, trying to force memes and mindsets. cuck, nigger breeding, log threads, lots of /pol/ shit, etc. some people will try to deny this (probably the people doing/supporting it), but thats the truth of it.

Connor Scott
Connor Scott

Attached: 9645190.png (1.89 MB, 2048x1505)

Ethan Gutierrez
Ethan Gutierrez

I'm trying to laugh I'm not trying to see the same thing that I saw yesterday and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before

Attached: BA2169BA-8147-465E-9412-80C4F0409599.jpg (18 KB, 250x186)

Connor Martin
Connor Martin

Join here for horny e-girls and 2d cuties

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-10-11-at-7.20.25-PM.png (15 KB, 169x34)

Daniel Phillips
Daniel Phillips

Attached: 0191011-144047.png (1.83 MB, 2048x1471)

Blake Harris
Blake Harris

Attached: D5735F4D-999F-4A9F-AE0C-A71BC456595C.jpg (18 KB, 250x186)

Brandon Moore
Brandon Moore

Attached: 99999444567.png (1.82 MB, 2048x1464)

Aaron Rogers
Aaron Rogers

I'm trying to laugh I'm not trying to see the same thing that I saw yesterday and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before

Attached: A27FB449-C0B1-4EE0-986F-7A0297BD7835.jpg (16 KB, 250x186)

Sebastian Cooper
Sebastian Cooper

Attached: 1122335588866.png (1.86 MB, 2048x1491)

Luke Green
Luke Green

heh

Logan Gutierrez
Logan Gutierrez

Attached: 7291846800000187356829.png (1.84 MB, 2048x1481)

Oliver Richardson
Oliver Richardson

Alexander Nelson
Alexander Nelson

Attached: E612F8D7-9B79-4F64-98D7-753EFBFC470B.jpg (16 KB, 250x186)

Hunter Miller
Hunter Miller

Attached: 151932.png (1.87 MB, 2048x1510)

Thomas Davis
Thomas Davis

Attached: 4D336D3F-259B-4D7F-8F18-367DC42E1E3E.jpg (16 KB, 250x186)

Austin Brown
Austin Brown

Attached: 83927.png (1.84 MB, 2048x1510)