Can somebody honestly and rightfully explain to me the purpose of spam posting?

I fucking despise the repetitive groundhog's day nonsense.

I'm trying to laugh I'm not trying to see the same thing that I saw yesterday and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before.

Attached: 49810CBD5B3A4F90B5F7007579B8B307.gif (268x200, 1M)

some people are bored

I'm trying to laugh I'm not trying to see the same thing that I saw yesterday and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before.

Attached: 80FCB37F-3132-40A4-8FB3-C93045554897.jpg (250x186, 6K)

Attached: 93668991.png (2048x1515, 1.91M)

some people are bored. some people have literal autism and need to repeat things. some people think they're genuinely contributing to some sort of community and want to feel like they receive praise with "(you)"s. some people are just mentally ill.

some spam (and some of it automated) is an intentional attack on society, trying to force memes and mindsets. cuck, nigger breeding, log threads, lots of Sup Forums shit, etc. some people will try to deny this (probably the people doing/supporting it), but thats the truth of it.

Attached: 8A2DB708-8E38-4A40-A2C8-F389337F1217.jpg (250x186, 17K)

some people are bored. some people have literal autism and need to repeat things. some people think they're genuinely contributing to some sort of community and want to feel like they receive praise with "(you)"s. some people are just mentally ill.
>some spam (and some of it automated) is an intentional attack on society, trying to force memes and mindsets. cuck, nigger breeding, log threads, lots of Sup Forums shit, etc. some people will try to deny this (probably the people doing/supporting it), but thats the truth of it.

Attached: 9645190.png (2048x1505, 1.89M)

I'm trying to laugh I'm not trying to see the same thing that I saw yesterday and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before

Attached: BA2169BA-8147-465E-9412-80C4F0409599.jpg (250x186, 18K)

Join here for horny e-girls and 2d cuties

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-10-11 at 7.20.25 PM.png (169x34, 15K)

Attached: 0191011-144047.png (2048x1471, 1.83M)

Attached: D5735F4D-999F-4A9F-AE0C-A71BC456595C.jpg (250x186, 18K)

Attached: 99999444567.png (2048x1464, 1.82M)

I'm trying to laugh I'm not trying to see the same thing that I saw yesterday and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before

Attached: A27FB449-C0B1-4EE0-986F-7A0297BD7835.jpg (250x186, 16K)

Attached: 1122335588866.png (2048x1491, 1.86M)

heh

Attached: 7291846800000187356829.png (2048x1481, 1.84M)

Attached: E612F8D7-9B79-4F64-98D7-753EFBFC470B.jpg (250x186, 16K)

Attached: 151932.png (2048x1510, 1.87M)

Attached: 4D336D3F-259B-4D7F-8F18-367DC42E1E3E.jpg (250x186, 16K)

Attached: 83927.png (2048x1510, 1.84M)