Would you be able to resist rape if you didn't cum for 5 months and were locked up with a girl or loli?

Would you be able to resist rape if you didn't cum for 5 months and were locked up with a girl or loli?

Attached: 1566735085023.jpg (772x960, 98K)

Fuck nah

Would you resist?

Attached: 1570675293704.jpg (599x500, 61K)

>rape
implying she wouldn't succumb to my natural charisma
*tips fedora*

I wouldn't need to rape

5 months? I would fuck them to death!

yes i would fap in front of her but i would never do something she does not want to be done that she has a say about (her body)

I would most likely be able to resist rape in 99.9% of situations because I have a sense of self discipline, moral agency, and general empathy.

fuckin' Sup Forums man, go outside

I got bored of 3d humans 15 years ago and of 2d humans 10 years ago.

Attached: 1554810233929.gif (708x590, 578K)

100% this! fucking hell

Is sitting around thinking of ways to justify your rape fantasies a passtime of yours then?

Loli thread now

Attached: 1570816449647.png (510x760, 847K)

This one...YES

Attached: 1570812188330m.jpg (724x1024, 89K)

why on earth would i be locked up with a woman not consenting after not cumming for 5 months is a better question

I'm physically stronger so I'd be able to resist rape. Thirsty thots begone.

Yes. cause I have even one shred of self control. Faggot.

op is a piece of shit so they seek out other dregs of society to reaffirm their retarded fantasies; the thread

This isnt about self control, retard. This is about being a man.

you're the farthest thing from a man if you need to rape in order to get pussy, you fucking manlet incel, have sex and have a sense of masculinity before you talk about what a "man" is. you are still a boy.

(Not op) a bit bitter aren't we?

Is this one of those lateral thinking puzzles?

If I didn't fap for 5 months, my dick would fall off. The girl is a professional dick surgeon and is trying to save my future hand sessions. I can resist rape because I am unconscious.

come out of the basement sometime and stop sniffing your underage sister's panties

no?
literally telling it how it is.

also; thats not what "bitter" means

This.
High school isn't forever bud. Try to neck yourself before then, cause it gets worse.

Rape doesn't exist.

Nah, I’m not a weak little bitch...

weak bait

I wouldn't need to rape, she'll fuck me voluntarily if we're locked up long enough.

Do tell me why you feel the need to comment on this thread if you are not interested. It feels like someone didn't received his daily dose of attention and feel the need to bother the "dreg of society". You know if you just ignore this kind of threads, they die on their own

I just wanted Op to know he's as lonely and degenerate as his own mind hints at.

as well as anyone else who thinks rape is anything other than something for neanderthals

Goodluck in life though

Im 6'1", shredded, and i have a longtime gf. Bitches love me. I guarantee I'm much more of a man than you.

And thats why I would rape her almost certainly.

yeah bro im sure you're a man if you need to compare yourself to someone else to have a sense of identity and affirmation of your "manliness" lmfao

real men dont give a fuck what another man thinks of them; GG

you are almost 100%, guaranteed to be the exact opposite of the fantasy self you portray yourself to be

Im not comparing myself to anyone. What are you on about?

You must be a little bitch to be so upset that there are real men out there.

Don't care much for OP's premise, just want to say that I LOVE Japanese "Bottomless World" fuck flicks.

"Rape" merely means "I wasn't paid enough".

I get laid all the time, so rape is unnecessary.

OP said you've been unable to cum for 5 months.

my last 18 months of marriage were sexless, and my ex was still gorgeous. Yes. I can resist rape. Only pathetic sacks of pug-assholes feel the need to rape.

LOL you are so insecure bro

So the answer is no. Because theres still 1/1000 chances you would.

you're bad at logic bro, just sayin'

People like us exist. You have to basically demand I fuck, if you want it. I have a dick and I'm good at ignoring everyone around me, because I don't care, I don't want to deal with people's feelings, and I don't like ANY child or STD risk. This universe has parameters to be respected and aware of.

Attached: sample-3b7e7b8b9a4666a3ba88f5dca8d81ddf.jpg (1023x1000, 193K)