What a fucking embarrassment

What a fucking embarrassment

Attached: Stephan-Balliet-1-780x405.jpg (780x405, 28K)

link to video pls

To be fair liberals can't scream about "guns" being the issue anymore.
Plus I thought it was pretty creative, just terribly executed

>To be fair liberals can't scream about "guns" being the issue anymore.
why not?

I thought it was pretty entertaining, like a comedy parody of the christchurch shooting

Yeah this guy will go down as the spaghetti shooter
Just fuckin bamboozling his ass off dropping his shitty homemade zip guns everywhere

Somebody get this guy some seroquel

Kek, that's fair. It was pretty hilarious at times

link

Even if he had won against the door he wouldnt have been able to do anything with his retarded selfmade "weapons"

>That one guy on the street slowly getting in his car and driving away as the gun jams

bump for link

A FUCKING DOOR

Story? Been isolated in my office all day not seen anything.

video is on twitch

because this faggot got his hands on them in a place with EXTREME gun control and built some and still went out on a shooting spree
and guns stopped him

because he used homemade guns, you dumb nigger

Attached: 1563201667460.png (403x448, 53K)

Some faggot in Germany saw Brenton's livestream and tried to repeat it himself. He attempted to get inside a synagogue but the door was locked. He spent like ten minutes awkwardly trying to get inside and couldn't, despite having explosives and firearms. After that he just runs into a noodleshop and kills a guy. He chases people on the street for another 15 minutes and his homemade guns keep jamming so he doesn't kill anymore. He only killed 2 and injured 3 before he was shot by police. He survived, and is being called the "loser" by police because of how he kept insulting himself and apologizing whenever someone got away. It is fucking hilarious

I don't support gun control at all but you faggots are retarded. His "guns" jammed multiple times and saved the lives of several people. Did you retards even watch the video? He only managed to kill 2 people that didn't try to run away, this whole scenario is an excellent argument for gun control unfortunately

>you faggots are retarded

Attached: 1563645105843.jpg (320x461, 31K)

It's on crazy shit

I'm too much of a newfag to figure out how to post links. Oh well. I'm gonna go ahead and call myself a faggot so you don't have to.

Gimme Dat linkkk, yesterday's is down but wanna rewatch

Attached: 1570823563680.jpg (2518x1024, 925K)

Faggot

Just replace the dots with spaces retard faggot

Lord knows I've tried, dear sir. My brainlet self is just too retarded to figure it out. Y'all are invited to visit crazyshitdotcom though and find the video there. If it pleases you, I shall now try to become an hero.

link fags

literally on crazyshit it's like the first 5 videos down.