Women can't be funn

youtube.com/watch?v=20K8B8jrtUA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G-w-3CplMi4
youtube.com/watch?v=hsinjFsVJPY
youtube.com/watch?v=19xsmrOs02g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She does make a good point about having clean streets in a world without shoes though. Just imagine how clean the streets and sidewalks would be if we somehow didn't have shoes.

I still haven't gotten through the entire video

Just marathoned a minute of that video. I can't go any further.

It's totes hilar guys honest x.

whos this qt?

WOMYN ARE FUNNY!
GET OVER IT!!

Shoes! LMAO

clocked in at 44 seconds and couldnt take anymore

Hahaha she has a boyfriend. Proof that vagina = happiness, no other qualities required

i will never be able to watch this in its entirety

15 seconds in and I already closed the tab.

18 seconds here
Fucking. Hell.

Op, who is that in pic related?

And more importantly, does she have a black boyfriend?

>tfw tried to do this once and the glass shattered and I had to go to the emergency room because my entire mouth was ravaged

I'm in love.

She's pretty hot tbqhfam.

Am I dead? That's what heaven must look like

youtube.com/watch?v=hsinjFsVJPY

YEEEEEEEEEEAUUUUUUUGGGCCCCCCHHHHH.

You mean that video is really real? That supposed to be a real comedy routine? Not a parody of how not to be funny?

Holy fuck, she's terrible. She's cute, but how could she possibly make it that far without anyone being honest enough to tell her how awful she is? That she shouldn't be doing stand up because she's really not funny, or clever at all? Why has nobody told her the truth?

Same girl as in the video.

thought the pic was the girl from legion

woah, emma stone is actually pretty funny

>She's cute
You answered your own question

Imagine being the following act. Easiest gig ever.
>Christ that was awful.

wow

>fossils
>or gibbons
Why is that so fucking funny

Women were a mistake.

But does she have a black boyfriend? No? Then I don't care. She can rot in jail for all I care.

Perhaps many have told her the truth but she ignored them.

"FUCK HATERS LMAO"

>River timssssss

Stopped right there

Hmm.. I guess poltards actually were ri...

If a comedienne doesn't just go with vagina jokes, she' goes with 'Ditzy Moron'. It's the most hack shit.

>but how could she possibly make it that far without anyone being honest enough to tell her how awful she is?
same as any other woman, supplicating betafags reassuring her every day she's amazing, to the point she actually believes it and then just ignores real criticism.

I made it to 2 minutes, I'm actually disappointed in myself because I can usually manage to get through shit like this. I just couldn't, it was awful.

This show was legitmately funny

I don't think you're listening to the words being said

Is this a cringe-kino thread?
youtube.com/watch?v=19xsmrOs02g

I watched 16 seconds and closed it off

she's pretty lame tbqh

this was FUN aF bros

I was LAUGHING HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHA the whole time hHAHAHAHA

damn haha, comedy gold bros

TOP LASS

I heard you've been making fun of my improv user.

You're not gonna be laughing a few minutes from now.

Yeah Bowie means you're dead cool like

>they think this is something good

>not wanting a black qt gf who can handle your thick dick hands-free
Fag

Oh shit, I thought this was deleted. It's good to have it back... for some reason.

>I'm wearing this recently dead celebrity's face, look at my body
>oops sideboob teehee
what a stupid cunt

Come on, Pedro.

Fag

It was written by jewish men of course it as funny.

I marathoned three minutes while microwaving a burrito and I just killed myself

Sounds like something I would do. Sorry for the tough luck mate.

Watch your language you little cynical sexist dweeb.

The audience is not laughing, and she still has no clue.

you white knighting faggots are the reason happens

It was improv. She only had a few minutes to come up with something.

Oh pls stop user you'd be lucky if she let you clean the dirt of her shoes. Is this sour grapes or just part of some misogyny circlejerk?

just marathoned the first 18 seconds of the video, what are your thoughts on this Sup Forums?

That's not necessarily true. There are plenty of areas in Africa and India where few people wear shoes, but the areas people walk around on aren't clean.

>You're not gonna be laughing a few minutes from now.

Why? Is she going to do more stand up?

Dude stop giving your gender away. This is a thread for female "comedians".

>was improv. She only had a few minutes to come up with

That is not a legitimate excuse.
So she isn't really a comedian? Most all comedians have bits they're always revising, and adding to. Most true comedians do best with improvisation because they're usually funny without material.
Surgeons don't forget how to operate when they're not at work in a hospital. It's what they do, who they are.

maybe women should just try as hard as possible to be cringeworthy and unfunny and that should be their contribution to stand up comedy

female unfunniness could be an artform of its own

She went up without much preparation at all, had a few good jokes, and did better than any of you fags ever would. Not to mention she had the courage to actually do it. Easy to criticize from your basement isn't it you bunch of idiots.

I'm going to clean dishes and stay away from the internet for a while, I think I'm going to call some female friends to hang out and once again restore my faith in roasties

Whatever nigger I don't even have a basement

Your feet can get unclean even when you're wearing shoes. If you're wearing roller skates, your feet can get really sweaty and smelly.

this, she's talented

talent isn't funny but she's good at working the crowd. she's no worse than that faggot with the afro that makes mouth noises

after watching this video, i'm convinced it's better to fuck dudes than listen to another minute of humorless trash from this cunt.

>i'm convinced it's better to fuck dudes than listen to another minute of humorless trash from this cunt
kill yourself, faggot

She is a great comedian.

>kill yourself, faggot

That is not funny. Consider taking your own demand seriously for yourself.

How? Truly great comedians don't need prepared material. The whole point of being a great comedian is the ability to adapt quickly, consistently, and be funny always at anytime anywhere's.
You don't even know what a fucking comedian is, let alone identifying one.

DO.NOT.WANT

you're full of shit m8. this is the exact opposite of what professional comedy is.

comedians road test the same material for years until they whittle down to the good stuff. They go from bits, to chunks, to tight fives to sets and then eventually half hour and hourlong blocks.

watch like, literally any documentary about comedy ever. I Am Comic is an ok starting point.

what the fuck did I just watch?

I'd comedy all over her face.