My mum had a heart attack today and I don't know how to handle it

John Richardson
John Richardson

My mum had a heart attack today and I don't know how to handle it. I've been to see her in hospital but have come home so they can run tests. I don't know what to do with myself. I know its more serious that shes letting on. I think i'm just going to drink my self silly tonight.

Attached: uIm-expl0sive.jpg (101 KB, 880x480)

Jaxon Moore
Jaxon Moore

Then what happens if you need to run back to the hospital, you going to drive drunk? Besides alcohol is a depressant, that'll just make you feel worse. Time to be a man

Mason Diaz
Mason Diaz

Agreed, don't drink OP, if you're going to be there for your mum you need to be there for yourself first

Take care pal x

Chase Powell
Chase Powell

You should of replied to the posts! It's your fault user!

Attached: 1564548077950.jpg (21 KB, 337x407)

Gavin Rogers
Gavin Rogers

beta me to it

Attached: giphy.gif (1.46 MB, 580x292)

Connor Thompson
Connor Thompson

Well shit. You're right.

Nathan Rivera
Nathan Rivera

Aren't you a grown man? What do you need a "mum" for anymore? Hell I'd pop champagne if my mom kicked the bucket.

Angel Cruz
Angel Cruz

+1 to no alcohol, it'l just make you feel shittier

Logan Brown
Logan Brown

Sorry about your mom OP. I hope everything turns out okay. In the meantime, go pick up some coke and try to find some hookers to take your mind off of things for a bit.

Hunter Butler
Hunter Butler

I've got immunity dog though? Are you telling me hes a lie?

Attached: 7cf.jpg (53 KB, 480x600)

Ryan Richardson
Ryan Richardson

Your mom gonna live for many years yet. Don't worry.

Isaiah Thompson
Isaiah Thompson

Total lie even the dogs on Sup Forums are retarded

Attached: 1553606839006.gif (852 KB, 239x180)

Evan Gonzalez
Evan Gonzalez

are you fucking serious? you are gonna drink in this situation? handle it like a real man, and hold on, she'll need you.

Jaxon Price
Jaxon Price

no, he's a good boy and the real deal.

Gabriel Rivera
Gabriel Rivera

She didn't die in her sleep, so it clearly worked

Connor Murphy
Connor Murphy

Since she didn't die from it immediately, it was a minor heart attack. They can fix those.

Adam Howard
Adam Howard

Mum

Stopped reading right. There faggot

Noah Richardson
Noah Richardson

?

William Murphy
William Murphy

I'm sorry to hear OP, but he's right

Besides, nothing good ever came of drinking. Those are all fun stories, not good ones. It's gonna be a long night man. Maybe some funny youtubes or something, but honestly why taint anything fun with this memory?

Dylan Diaz
Dylan Diaz

Just drink yourself silly. Nothing else will help. Go well bra

Caleb Collins
Caleb Collins

My mother died last March from a cardiac arrest. She was taken into surgery around 3am, she kept telling me to go home but I refused. She was scared, and the last words she said to me were "I don't want to die". She died around 6am.

Just be there, you'll regret it otherwise.

Henry Rodriguez
Henry Rodriguez

Better a heart attack than a FART attack, amirite?

Attached: C1BAC58B-8367-4333-9940-9C3127280916.jpg (57 KB, 900x450)

Jace Ortiz
Jace Ortiz

Get drunk, don't be a pussy. Your mother would be dead if it was serious. Shit, you even saw her before they ran tests.
t.nursefag

Aaron Gray
Aaron Gray

Don’t drink if you want to be there for her, stop thinking about yourself for a minute. Know that you will cause her pain if you drink. Keep yourself together for her, show her that you are responsible and that you can take care of yourself. She will be proud of you

Jordan Martin
Jordan Martin

My grandmother had a heart attack 25 years ago, before I was even born.
She is still alive.
If she didn't die immediately she's probably survive.

Luke Garcia
Luke Garcia

Best advice in the thread. Imagine the relapse when she finds her son is a giant faggot reaking of vodka