`what do i do if god is trapping me in my small town...

`what do i do if god is trapping me in my small town? God traps me in my small town and gives me the worst possible life and attacks me

I dont even commit crimes god sabotaged me and made me a dui. God gave me a dui because its the only crime i cant run away from because i lose my license forever.

I tried transferring it and they pretty much said yeah and asked for info and i gave them all the info they needed and they told me to fuck off basically and made it sound bad

What the fuck do i do? Every time i find a way out god ruins it. God ruins it and sabotages it. I make a bunch of money. God gets me arrested. I find a way to transfer. God ruins it.

I get the strictest harshest fucking probation ever too because of god. God intentionally made it 50000x harder. Everyone i talk to has an easier time and doesnt have it half as bad and i just get a fucking misdemeanor and never do anything and god fucks me.

Attached: 2C89EE12-5278-47A2-8DC0-75B47E23B1D8.png (645x773, 9K)

Are you drunk right now?

I don't think god had anything to do with your decisions.

Every time i find happiness or anything its instantly ripped away every single time and destroyed and god is after me

I get non stop perfectly timed coincidences that make my life hell and signs from god

I was wondering the same thing

Eat a bullet so you can discuss it with him in person

Op you need to find a psych and get some antipsychotics.
It's not god you're just fuckin whacked out of your mind

This girl has been flirting with me but she's dating a guy way bigger than I am. It might just be my imagination but I think she wants to fuck. Her BF does jiu-jitsu though and I don't want to get my head beat in if he finds out but man I want this girl bad. What the fuck do I do?

god gave you dui? How retarded are you?

I have 4 duis. It isn't God's fault, it isn't the cops fault, it's yours. You drank and your bac was above the legal limit, right? God didn't force you to drink, no one else did. It's your fault. Maybe you think how you got pulled over was bs, and you may be right there. But it's your fault and until you don't take responsibility of your actions you're going to be miserable.

OP definitely needs to see a doctor.

No more booze, no more drugs, absolutely nothing that isn't prescribed and taken according to the prescription.

I am in the same boat OP, got a DUI in 2014 for MARAJUANA!!!! State still wont give me my license back, eveen after paying 5 grand and taking dui classes. what other option do we have? i am tired of using women but I have no other choice its fucking miserable

Also are you that nigger that couldn't stop driving around on pills again? Gtfo dude

I will fucking destroy god

You still dont have that shit?

Yeah i bet with 4 you didnt even get fucked over as bad as me. Plus i lost my entire FUCKING LIFE ALREADY. And no its not my fault. Not one bit. I accidentally overdosed. I dont even leave my friends house after drinking. If i ever drink i just ask to sleep on the floor or if i only had like 3 or 4 drinks we just chill and watch movies for a few hours until i am completely sober.

I wont even drive at all drunk or buzzed. So no its not my fault.

I don't know if you're super drunk right now or whatever, but you can't just ignore the fact you're making mistakes by blaming god.

If you fucked up, then fix yourself.

BECAUSE you were being black.

Attached: 4736.jpg (732x549, 75K)

nope still dont have it, have driving in revoked FELONY charge in 2 states now that im NOT going to go to jail for because I dont deserve it fuck this world bro I feel you GOD did this to us nobody else

Confirmed same faggot
You will find sympathy nowhere you jackass fix yourself or rope ffs

4dui guy again. What's your penalty? How is it not your fault that you got fucked up and got caught?

Are you mocking me? And a first time dui isnt a felony

Mine actually involves me overdosing on accident when i never do with the same drug and then hitting a patch of black ice not even knowing why i drove so yeah

I had a 17 year old passenger in the car, and the POS COP charged me with DUI ENDANGERING A PASSENGER UNDER 18 FELONY

This post just broke my little bitch detector

I accidentally overdosed. Pill was mislabeled. I never drive drunk or anything i dont even like to drive high or anything because i got a dui when i was younger over a single hit of weed. I didnt even know it was illegal. Everything is so fucking boring here the only thing to do is drive around aimlessly and every single person i know smoked weed and drove no one told me it was illegal or anything i thought it was just a possession ticket or something.

Dui over one hit of weed. Then after that an accidental overdose. And i never even drive drunk because i was so paranoid after that

And then on top of that. No Uber. No bus. No taxi. No train.

Yes everyone is mocking you OP

Sounds like your fault to me. Should've stayed od'd

Oh fuck dude that happened to me. I took a hit of weed and had someone underage in the car. They almost gave me that felony shit too and when i went to court for it my lawyer said the felony for that didnt pop up yet and they told me to plead guilty right fucking now and i did

They said if i waited any longer i would of got fucked

Either drive sober or don't. Most retarded excuse I have ever heard.

Terry Davis is that you? I'm picking up some serious schizo frequencies here.

I feel him though it was weed. I didnt even know you could get a dui over weed. I just never really thought of it and no one says these laws. He probably didnt even realize it was a felony

They just wait for you to get caught and fuck you no one knows whats illegal anymore

Everyone is mocking you cause you are too stupid to see any fault in yourself. Meanwhile keep telling us how udiddindoonuffin

You sound really bitchy. I live in rural PA where there's no public transportation other than my car as well. I don't have my license. I went to jail and am facing 2-10 in prison. I'm not complaining online for sympathy. You didn't get a prison sentence. Plus not knowing the law isn't a suitable argument on how it isn't your fault. That's your fault for not knowing. Jesus, it sounds like all you got was your license temporarily revoked.

Either they're schizo or especially retarded.

Takes a special someone to be so irresponsible to blame god for not being sober when driving.

Just take some fucking responsibility.

Ok even if i did do something. Which i didnt. I’m being punished harder than anyone else. On top of already losing my life. In ANY OTHER state or location or anyone else my shit would be over with or already close to over

If i was just a degenerate criminal retard i would of already broken a shit load of rules and ended up in jail.

let me tell you something bitch, I smoked weed the NIGHT BEFORE my dui, I refused breathal;yzer and the little racist cop strapped me to a bench called the little towns judge at 2am and got a warrent to pull blood, which failed me for MARAJUANA

Just assume the worst. Assume anything that is driving with full attention and complete soberness is illegal and you'll have no problems.

Topkek

But thats what i did my entire life. I overdosed on accident.

I've never done weed so... - how does that work?

Maybe your problem is that you believe in a god instead of taking responsibility and get your shit done faggot. Only retards believe in god.

wtf, why did you refuse breathalizer if you hadn't been drinking?

>driving under the influence of marijuana
>Gets pulled over
>DUI
B-but but how?

You don't get away with murder just because you didn't know shooting someone might kill them. You get 20 years in prison and everyone knows how stupid individualismi you actually are.

Yeah why?

It wasnt weed it was a mislabeled pill and i got fucked up and now god is flying above me and fucking me every single time i get a fucking chance to leave

>no jail
>temporarily revoked
>thinking it isn't their fault
>thinking it only happened to him

Life isn't fair kid

"I killed him on accident officer, He was just supposed to bleed a little, that's all."

because I was out of state and the state i am from you are not suppose to blow and you will beat any DUI. I had drank a beer or 2 and didnt want to risk being .08 which i was UNDER from the blood but I had marajuana from the day BEFORE. This is nobody but Gods fault and if you wanna fuck some shit up bro im with you

you can leave any time, you don't live in north korea I presume?

Oh then fuck sake, I feel sorry for you.
That's absolute and utter shit.

Yeah dude okay try my fucking life fucking isolated from all of society too poor to even go on vacation and visit and shit and have a non stop fucking curse making my life hell

> I drink beer
> I drive although I shouldn't
> It's god's fault

Dude it's easy to say there is a god. But at the end of the day you decided to drink alcohol and drive a car. You're just a fucking idiot, that's your problem.

atleast you can drive a car

Well you got that job, you decided to live there. It's all your decision. You just fuck up decisions and blame someone non existent for it.

at the end of the day you're a stupid fuck who cant read, YOU ARE LEGALLY ALLOWED TO DRINK ALCOHOL AND DRIVE A CAR, just not more than 6 beers you dumb fuck

Wtf are you talking about ive had my license suspended and revoked my entire adult life as soon as i get it back it just gets taken away again

Well life's just trash.

It's absolute and utter garbage, the shit just hits the fan at a different time, and it stays on it.

YOU'RE NOT ENTITLED TO THAT! Holy fuck kid. You have it good to me!

God didn't do shit, son. You did all of it.

If you want to leave, get on a bus. Call a friend. Hitchhike. Walk.

The only thing stopping you is you .

So just do exactly that.

Is it god's fault that you're a faggot and an asshole? Get your shit together, make a break from drugs and alcohol, find a good job, connect with people, live in a bigger city and then your life will change.

There is no god and nobody than you is making decisions for you.

Your story changes so often
Do you even know what happened anymore?

Mmhm and sometimes people get put in prison innocent. I don't know how you lost your life but tough shit. World isn't fair, you think everyone who is miserable and gets treated like shit deserves it but you?
It must be hard, but think about it this way, you at least had something to lose to begin with.
Also fun fact, try that shit in some shithile country in asia and you are going to spend the rest of your life in prison, accident or no accident. It's bullshit, but what can I say, you really don't deserves shit for just existing, you are not unique, you are not worth shit, and you ARE expendable.
Welcome to reality bitch, ain't nobody there coming for you.

>I had marajuana from the day BEFORE
fucking kek. sucks to be you, OP

I think someone else is pretending to be him as well and is shitposting

qMlw

Attached: 4chantake.jpg (300x249, 14K)

This is such a shit storm that that would honestly not be surprising.

MJ dude is not op