Has anyone here managed to have sex before? How do you do it? What's it like?

Hudson Roberts
Hudson Roberts

Attached: 1570351607364.jpg (154 KB, 774x759)

Other urls found in this thread:

xd03.com/VYTLZ/
youtube.com/watch?v=rW0W4nbDmi4

Josiah Sullivan
Josiah Sullivan

When you're older you'll understand.
Also quit posting until you turn 18. It's painfully easy to tell you're underaged and new with how you still think sex is rare on the normiest board on Sup Forums.
Bumping so others can point and laugh at you

Levi Lewis
Levi Lewis

I'm 33. Probably older than you.

Noah Torres
Noah Torres

eventually you realize masturbating is faster and easier then you live until you die

Ethan Moore
Ethan Moore

I already know masturbation is faster and easier. That's not the point. Masturbation just barely keeps me sane. It doesn't solve the problem.

Kevin Howard
Kevin Howard

if youre on the verge of insanity due to lack of sex, theres bigger problems elsewhere for you

Jordan Foster
Jordan Foster

Humans need sex. Its part of our biology. Normies start going crazy after a few months without sex. I've gone 33 years. Of course I'm going insane.

Jayden Kelly
Jayden Kelly

Coming from a guy who didn’t have a first date or first kiss until I was 27, sex is fun. It makes you feel ‘alive’ like nothing else in the world. It’s a unique experience. When you find the right person things are just natural. It should feel natural, not awkward. As for how to do it, if you mean physically, well, your body kinda knows what to do. It’s pretty simple.

Christopher Brooks
Christopher Brooks

Sex with someone other than your wife is disappointing and pretty much just masturbation

Benjamin Baker
Benjamin Baker

How'd you manage to find someone after so long? What did you change to make it happen?

Elijah Diaz
Elijah Diaz

This. Been in a relationship for 11 years and this year hooked up with a few chicks for the first time since we've been together. Was surprised how little it did for me despite the sex being solid

Connor Long
Connor Long

How do you manage to treat the most important thing in the world like it's nothing? You "hooked up with a few chicks". Not just one. A few. Holy fucking shit. You've managed to have sex with multiple women, and you somehow treat it as if it's insignificant.

Justin Evans
Justin Evans

it's pretty nice
you should try it sometime

Jackson Sanchez
Jackson Sanchez

I'd like to try it, but so far nobody has been interested in trying it with me.

Colton Carter
Colton Carter

It's definitely not insignificant. But casual sex vs sex w/ someone you love IS insignificant. Wait to find the right person. If you absolutely can't use tinder or pay for it.

Landon Price
Landon Price

Married 15 years, wife is a fat fucking cow that hates me. I’ve morphed into chad and became red pilled. She still fucks me on a couple times a week because she’s afraid I’ll leave.

I have side hoes too, about to go fuck one over a three day weekend who is 12 years younger than me. Pussy is so tight. I’m teach her about BDSM,

Sex is great, learn to pick up women, take care of your body and mind. Don’t commit like I did. Just fuck hoes and be chad.

Brayden Watson
Brayden Watson

It's a big misconception to say sex is good, cause it can be shit.

You will get the most physical satisfaction and orgasm based on how attractive you perceive your partner to be, generally the girls who all the guys are chasing is going to be the best.

Just like eating is only fun when you eat crap. But anyway, I lost my virginity at 19 to a fat girl I met online and I felt the sensation but I couldn't orgasm or enjoy it because I didnt really like her. Then I fucked a girl I met on tinder and I came too quick, got laughed at.

Story of my life.

Ryan Harris
Ryan Harris

How long do you think I should wait? I'd love to find the right person, but she hasn't shown up yet. I don't know how many more decades I can survive like this.
How do you manage that? How attractive are you /10?

Jonathan Jenkins
Jonathan Jenkins

How quick is too quick? How long to girls expect you to last during sex? Is it ok if you bust a nut and then keep going, or have you already lost at that point?

Liam Wright
Liam Wright

I have. It was terrifying. I was all alone.

Jaxon Ortiz
Jaxon Ortiz

Not the guy you replied to.
I was a kissless handholdless touchless anything-less virgin until 24. Met my girlfriend online in a game we both enjoy. Neither of us was looking for it and were in the same community, but we just started talking and never stopped, then realized we want each other.
Meeting under those circumstances also makes sure she's on the same level as you in terms of hobbies. Sex itself to me is very intimate and i can't really imagine or have any drive to have casual hookups with people i barely know. For me it's the connection with the person i'm doing it with.

Justin Moore
Justin Moore

I only do anything sexual when I'm all alone. It's not scary. Just not fulfilling.

Gabriel Perry
Gabriel Perry

That connection is exactly what I'm looking for. That's why I still haven't just hired a prostitute. I can't manage to find that connection though, and it's driving me insane.

Charles Bennett
Charles Bennett

Work on yourself. Use the energy that you're not using on sex on doing other things. Putting the energy into work tends to be a decent way out, tho I personally recommend sports as well.
Don't expect nothing in return when you meet a new girl, classic mistake. Girls tend to get scared away easily.
An issue I had for a long time was not showing actual interest in the girl, quickly changed till I started seeing women that I was genuinely interested about instead of every single one that crossed my path.
Best of luck OP.

Ian King
Ian King

I’m almost 22 and still a kissless virgin. Hell, I’ve never even had a single female friend in my entire life. I had severe acne in high school and girls were turned off by it and would avoid me. (Because I honestly looked super gross). In result I don’t know what it’s like to be desireable and I’ve never had the opposite sex interested in me even platonically.

Julian Martin
Julian Martin

I don't even like to admit it, but It's like a problem I am considering talking to my doctor about.

Really attractive girls make me sweat and get really horny and I struggle to hold in my ejaculation. When she kissed me i presumed and we got undressed and put it in and after 3 slow slams I just nutted a tank of cum in her.

She looked at me in disgust after I said I done and she left. Don't really know if the dating game is for me, girls don't really want any guy like that.

William Wilson
William Wilson

Salty milk and coins

Sebastian Walker
Sebastian Walker

When I was all alone for so long I was gonna try to actively go look for someone. But the realization that, at least for me, having a relationship (and sex) with a person i don't really like that much, or someone whose annoyin quirks and tendencies i have to ignore, are a much worse way to live than just being on my own and doing the things I enjoy doing.
I don't really know what to say to help your situation as you're clearly desperate, but maybe going to a hooker and getting disappointed (which you will) will help you put you into the same mindset I had before I met her.

Carson Edwards
Carson Edwards

its like fucking your hand but someone elses and its moist

Jacob Gonzalez
Jacob Gonzalez

Work on yourself. Girls are generally attracted to men that fill certain social roles. This means that if, for example, you're a nerd, be a nerd and own it. If you wanna be a chad, be a chad and own it.
Confidence is key. Make sure not to confuse confidence with ego tho, easy to do.
Also, if you're really struggling with sexual frustration, make sure you do something else that you like. For example: sports, work, socialize. Whatever you do, do it with a purpose, to improve yourself and how you perform at it.
You'll meet someone soon enough. Make sure to make a bunch of guy friends btw, they can usually hook u up.
Best of luck OP

Noah Ramirez
Noah Ramirez

if i may suggest having sex with inanimate objects that would be just as much fun for you with less bullshit and more jealous girls talking in your computer

Xavier Jenkins
Xavier Jenkins

I already put my energy into work. I bought into the bullshit advice that career is one of the most important things in life. Now I've got a good career, make good money, and I'm a depressed kissless virgin at 33. I'd trade it in a heartbeat to be a minimum wage cashier in a loving relationship.
How do you recommend showing interest?
Have you considered being more attractive? Then they probably wouldn't care so much if you're a bit premature.

Jayden Gonzalez
Jayden Gonzalez

im kinda in the same boat im 27 and never had sex

Eli Moore
Eli Moore

now theres a man this is fun

Austin White
Austin White

Humans dont need sex, it is a biological desire but Your not going to die if you dont get it, stop being retarded

Daniel King
Daniel King

It's like two bags of sand.

Parker Cruz
Parker Cruz

How do you go from that to sex? I have hobbies. I have a career. I work hard. It's not working out for me. If I just keep focusing on career, I'll soon wake up and realize I'm 50 and still never experienced the most basic human interaction.
Maybe I won't technically die without it, but living without it can hardly be considered living.

Hunter Smith
Hunter Smith

Spotted the retarded virgin faggot

Gabriel Reyes
Gabriel Reyes

I would argue with that statement on the basis that lack of sex harms mental wellbeing and physical health.

So therefore, without sex you would feel lonely, worthless and depressed because you're not doing the thing you're programmed to do. This could induce harmful behaviors such as overeating, drug/alcohol/smoking consumption and a sedentary lifestyle because you feel you are worthless in nature's eye.

So technically, humans need sex. I for one, get depressed when I can't get sex when I want it.

Ryan Roberts
Ryan Roberts

Not who you’re replying to but I have never related to anything more than this. I’ve had three gfs and a couple flings but I honestly don’t like being invested in other people. I want to do whatever I want, go where ever I want and not have to worry about checking in with the other person. I don’t want to put up with shitty personality traits. And I don’t like texting all the time. At times it legit feels like I have to take care of a child... I don’t know if I’ve met the wrong women but they all expect me to be there emotionally for them every waking second or else they come to conclusion that I don’t care for them which isn’t true... I don’t know if women’s emotions are stronger than their LOGIC or what the hell.

Jonathan Ross
Jonathan Ross

if you're good enough at foreplay to get a girl to orgasm, it doesnt really matter how fast you are after that point. if she got hers you can bust in a second and you'd both be fullfilled.

do that enough times and you'll get used to it and it'll take you longer.

Elijah Bennett
Elijah Bennett

Not true. I’ve never had sex and the only time it depressed me was in high school. I have friendships, responsibilities and hobbies that are 100% more fulfilling than the idea of sex. That’s not to say that I DONT want sex, but it’s not something I think or care about 99% of the time unless I’m horny and need to fap.

On the other hand I know people who are miserable going without it for a few months... but those people are the ones used to having a partner frequently.

Isaac Thomas
Isaac Thomas

Sex is cool I guess but it isn't something to whine about not having. Honestly, genuine love and affection feels infinitely better than sticking your cock in a meat sock.

Attached: hanging-with-grandma.jpg (294 KB, 625x798)

Oliver Turner
Oliver Turner

Lack of sex depresses me all the time. Every time I see a happy couple, I'm reminded about how alone I am. I can absolutely understand how people could be miserable going without for a few months, because I've gone without for my entire life and I'm barely surviving.
I want genuine love and affection, but that feels like an order of magnitude more complicated to find than just someone willing to have sex. And even that is practically impossible for someone like me.

Juan Morgan
Juan Morgan

I bought into the bullshit advice that career is one of the most important things in life.
Yeah... classic mistake. Not your fault tho, probably got brainwashed by shitty afvice at a young age.
When is the last time you had fun with a female, OP? Do you have any female friends?
How do you recommend showing interest?
If you're actually interested people can usually tell. Show that you can listen to what she's saying and that you're enjoying the moment. How so? Let me put this in another way. I imagine you've had a few conversations where you felt like you could open up to the person that's infront of you. Learn from those experiences. Ask those people and learn from them how it is they do it. These things are better learnt in person, tho there are plenty of videos online that can help with that.
How do you go from that to sex?
Sex should never be the end goal. It should come naturally to both of the people involved. Imagine how many men girls meet that are only interested in sex. If you're attractive and sociable sure, you can pull off some moves, but if you're not, you gotta play different cards. Like, for example, what I talked about earlier, showing actual interest for the girl.

Isaiah Long
Isaiah Long

Important question: Dicksize? in a scale frrom 1 to 10, how attractive?

Benjamin Nelson
Benjamin Nelson

no

Angel Nelson
Angel Nelson

That look of disgust is her realizing she accidentally let someone out of her league jizz in her. You should be proud. Maybe next time that happens say something witty like. Wow never thought you’d be dumb enough to actually let me fuck you.

Leo Ramirez
Leo Ramirez

Some people, monks for example live very fulfilling lives without ever having sex.
Some people are asexual and never even have the desire for sex.
Everybody is different, you shouldn't generalize by saying everybody needs sex just because you feel like you do.
I myself have the option to have sex every night because I have a horny Latina girlfriend but choose masturbation because after 8 years of sex with the same person it kinda gets old.

Levi Hughes
Levi Hughes

I have female acquaintances, but not really any close friends. Last time I had fun with a female was earlier this week when I went on a group hike with a few women and men.
listen to what she's saying and enjoy the moment
That doesn't show that you're interested sexually. That's just basic friendly interaction. When I'm talking with women, we generally have a good time and enjoy each others company, but that's it. Absolutely nothing even coming remotely close to possibly being construed as sexual.
it should come naturally
Yep, it sure should. But it doesn't. I can't just wait around for it to happen "naturally". If I do that, I'll still be wondering what sex is like when I'm 60.

Joseph Hill
Joseph Hill

My wife says I’m an 8 now. How? Flirt with women all the time outside of work. Chat with women all the time. Dress nice, groom yourself, stay in shape.

Don’t be afraid of bombing out with women, they are a dime a dozen. You got this man.

Logan Adams
Logan Adams

Do you maybe set your standards too high?

Mason Carter
Mason Carter

Dick is 6 inches, but I don't know how that's even remotely relevant. A woman isn't going to know my dick size before the pants come off, so it has no effect on whether she finds me attractive enough to have sex with or not.
Physical attractiveness, probably 4 or 5. I'm not bad looking, but definitely nothing special. I can't rely on my looks to attract a woman.

Jayden Ortiz
Jayden Ortiz

Sex is good sometimes, sex is not so good and leaves you feeling dirty sometimes. First fucked a girl when I was 15 and haven’t really had any long dry spells since. I always tell my friends just talk to a girl like you would to me, they are people too - friend sill puts girls on a pedestal and gets no pussy. Friend is taller than me. Shorties that don’t think girls want them just have an attitude problem, that’s the reason they don’t get girls. Pick up a musical instrument, girls love that shit.

Justin Anderson
Justin Anderson

Get tinder, find slut.
Easy

Benjamin Williams
Benjamin Williams

Look up Roman. Shit works for real it’s cheap and easy

Chase Fisher
Chase Fisher

Well if you're an 8, that would explain why it comes so easily for you. You're hot, and women are instinctively attracted to you. As an average looking guy, it's probably 100x harder for me than it is for you.
I'm just looking for a human female who's willing to have sex with me. Is that too much to ask? I don't think I can drop my standards much lower than that.

Alexander Ross
Alexander Ross

It’s soo crazy that this is a serious thread and not someone trying to be alt comedic. Maaaaan.

Xavier Adams
Xavier Adams

Tinder

Colton Sullivan
Colton Sullivan

I don't treat women any differently than I treat men. When we're talking or hanging out, I interact with both genders identically. That's probably why I have the same amount of sex with women as I do with men (zero).
Does tinder work for average looking guys? Every time I've looked into online dating, I've looked at some of the guys on there to gauge the competition, and realized I had no chance.

Christopher Morales
Christopher Morales

I’m also not rich or in any way famous, probably a 5/10 on looks. Little bit overweight now. Still get more girls than my better looking friends cause the act all awkward n put on an act to look cool in front of girls.

Benjamin Gomez
Benjamin Gomez

Considering how many jerk off threads there are to still-image clothed women, I'd say no. None of you have.
Sup Forums is dead forever.

Elijah White
Elijah White

Yep. I feel like I barely qualify as part of society anymore. Everyone else is having sex, and I'm an outcast.

James James
James James

I've been married 13 years.

Same girl for 24 years since we were 15/16.

I try to spend as much time with her as possible and we are best friends. Pretty much everything I do is for her and we have sex 3 to 4 times a week.

Never even thought about cheating.

Sex is the best ever if you live someone.

Grayson Allen
Grayson Allen

t. cuckold

Blake Jones
Blake Jones

Sex is very much a mental thing as well as physical. The thought of being inside someone else’s body is such a strange and intense feeling. This other human is letting you do something that is very invasive but at the same time, intimate. It is nothing like jacking off and as much as these fucks say that it’s all you need they’re dead wrong. The physical sensation of someone else’s body; that thinks and acts on its own (usually) free will, that wants to be doing that with you is like others have said, a very unique experience. No you don’t “need” arc to live but once you’ve had it it’s hard to go without it. Cuck virgins will never understand.

Jason Hughes
Jason Hughes

Sex to live*

Hudson Turner
Hudson Turner

like a bag of sand

Oliver Reed
Oliver Reed

Dude he needs to get laid. Shut up. He’s not a monk he’s not on a quest of enlightenment he’s on a quest to fucking have self worth. You have the option to get laid every night. That’s precisely why u prefer fapping bc it’s no big deal to u and has no value bc you have it. He doesn’t have the option that’s why it’s eating him up. This isn’t about sex it’s about fulfilling his biological and psychological needs you fucking twat go take your 2 cents be retarded elsewhere

Sebastian Moore
Sebastian Moore

This may come as a shocker but being in a relationship and sex is more of a detriment to your sanity. Women are a hassle. Yes sex is amazing but it comes with a hefty cost

Henry Torres
Henry Torres

I'm just looking for a human female who's willing to have sex with me.
Well, call me crazy, but setting your standards too low is also an issue. Tho it is too much of a lengthy reply.
Best possible answer I can give to you in your case: Have sex with a prostitute. Make sure it's with one that fits your physical standards. Make sure that it's not only penetration, but that there's kissing involved too. Pay for a long time and maybe even get to know her a bit before you get to it.
From my point of view, this could help you lower the standard you've set for sex.

Jaxon Jackson
Jaxon Jackson

Damn, that sounds amazing. No wonder normal people have sex so much.

Asher Wood
Asher Wood

Legendary reference

Landon Powell
Landon Powell

well yeah im 47 and married for decades.

Carter Morgan
Carter Morgan

t. An insecure brainlet

Angel Reed
Angel Reed

I fucked. Premature ejaculation each time. Then erectile dysfunction. Feels pretty awful mentally but the physical sensation is great. I think it's cuz I jack off too much.

Adrian Thomas
Adrian Thomas

I think the key is just being not caring too much. Like, girls don’t want a guy that’s coming on too strong. Subtle flirtation always plants a seed that will make it easy to get laid as long as you seem laid back. Don’t get weirded out about her talking to other guys. Jealousy turns chicks off. If you’re in a relationship it’s all cool if she talks to other guys, anything beyond friendly touching is a no no though, if she’s like that she’s all about the attention and won’t be faithful.

Lincoln Clark
Lincoln Clark

See this imageboard. (random section)...

xd03.com/VYTLZ/

Andrew Morales
Andrew Morales

My body count is above 35. Literally go fuck your self imma go get some pussy

Tyler Peterson
Tyler Peterson

Roman
Look it up read about it

Andrew Bell
Andrew Bell

Stop identifying with it that’s your problem. It happens to the best of us. Fuck it. You’re 18 again and getting pussy is what you’re interested in now. Go forward with that mindset. Have fun, push yourself, chase this goal just like you chased your career goals until there’s nothing left but to acheive them.

Oliver Bell
Oliver Bell

Also be passionate about something worth something (that means don’t be passionate about video games or some other weird fantasy shit). Things to be passionate about include: music, video, art, writing, basically anything artistic and expressive.

Kayden Long
Kayden Long

Most of the women I know are pretty decent people. Do they just become insane once you're in a relationship?
Most prostitutes don't kiss, right? I can't imagine sex with a prostitute would be that great. She doesn't want to be there, and is just counting down the minutes until she can leave. And you know she doesn't want to be there, so there's obviously no connection. What would even be the point?
I don't think I've ever come on too strong. I don't even know how to escalate a relationship beyond basic friendship. I have no idea how to flirt, or even how flirting differs from just friendly conversation.

Samuel Reyes
Samuel Reyes

The way you’re talking seems like you’re chasing after one girl that just isn’t interested. Don’t put all your eggs in or basket son.

William Young
William Young

If I chased sex with same level of passion as I chased my career, I'd be in prison for sexual harassment within the month. I don't know how to hit on someone appropriately to make it obvious that I want sex, but not so obvious as to send me to prison.

Jordan Russell
Jordan Russell

Might be the most normie thing ever but go listen to the podcast “call her daddy”. Those girls are annoying but they speak a lot of truth and have actual hoe wisdom.
If what they talk about makes you uncomfortable that’s your first problem. Seeing and acting like sex is higher than yourself will label you not good enough. It’s an inferiority complex. Confidence is key that sounds cliche but a lot of normie behavior is. Download fucking tinder you have nothing to lose.

Carson Cruz
Carson Cruz

She doesn't want to be there, and is just counting down the minutes until she can leave.
Yes, but there's a reason why prostitutes are demanded. They are REALLY good at making you think that they want YOU, they are really good at making you feel desirable, they are really good at making you believe that they want to be there. You should honestly consider it. Fuck the side of you that tells you that it wouldn't be "geniune". Man, you have to allow yourself to have some fun!

Justin Morgan
Justin Morgan

I have sex about six times a week. It’s cathartic. My girlfriend is in love with me, so she fucks on demand. Mouth/pussy/ass. You gotta be a chad. Girls who fuck don’t like sensitive, basement dwellers.

Logan Edwards
Logan Edwards

Look up Roman? Read about Roman? What

If you mean the ED/PE I have read about it, and it does indeed seem to be a side effect of porn.

Daniel Clark
Daniel Clark

What makes you think that? There are a few women I might potentially be interested in. They might even be interested in me, but I have no idea how to read social cues, so I can't tell if they're just being friendly.
Have you tried it? Is it actually fun? I can't imagine it being anything other than awkward and uncomfortable.

Anthony Carter
Anthony Carter

Post pic

William Rodriguez
William Rodriguez

implying Chad is a trait which can be obtained
implying you're not fucked if you're not born Chad

Jackson Price
Jackson Price

It’s a company called Roman, they offer products for pe/ed. The swipes actually work no joke

Landon James
Landon James

It’s a mindset dumbass. You can be 5 and act like a chad and get girls.

Dylan Peterson
Dylan Peterson

A 5*

Elijah Cruz
Elijah Cruz

Nope. I'm 23 and I have never had sex.

Bentley Brooks
Bentley Brooks

Have you tried it? Is it actually fun?
Yes! I would even go as far as saying that normal sex can be a bit more boring that prostitute sex.
Prostitutes I've fucked were SUPER nice, always smiling, making me feel amazing. Make sure you don't disrespect her tho, try to make her feel good too! Ask her what she likes, she'll probably tell you. Telling her that it's your first time might be a good idea too, make sure that you pay for time and not till you cum tho.

Levi Young
Levi Young

This. It’s not hard. “Get Confident Stupid”

Gavin Roberts
Gavin Roberts

You are not trying to let someone know you want to have sex you are letting them know that you are someone they should definitely want to have sex with. But not explicitly but by just existing as that person in their close vicinity.

Chase Turner
Chase Turner

- yes

- you stick it in her butt and pee

- damp

Kayden Brooks
Kayden Brooks

Facts right here I’ve learned a lot from that podcast

Charles Thompson
Charles Thompson

just bee confaddent bro

Attached: file.png (348 KB, 642x361)

Austin Hughes
Austin Hughes

But ultimately the man has to make the move, right? Unless you're a 10/10, the woman isn't going to come onto you and ask for sex. How do you go from "just existing" to actually having sex?

William Reyes
William Reyes

I'm almost 22 as well, I was nearly 21 when I got laid for the first time, just keep at it bro, sounds cliche but eventually opportunities come up

Blake Jenkins
Blake Jenkins

Oh hey. Thanks, man.

Jason Phillips
Jason Phillips

Obviously it’s more than that. Don’t be a fucking weirdo. Talk about normal shit and most importantly, make her laugh. If you can’t make a girl laugh you’re most likely not getting laid unless she’s cock hungry. Fat guys get laid all the time they just embody a chad and get a girl to laugh. Giving reasons why you can’t do this is why you’ll never get laid stop fucking complaining like “meh I have a double chin no girl wants me” that because you think that and you’re worrying about your stupid double chin. Go to the fucking gym, eat healthy and stop using your issues as a crutch for why you can’t be a better man

Luis Foster
Luis Foster

Not true I’ve fucked plenty of girls that were down and all I had to do was say hi.
Listen to call her daddy I’m fucking serious

Nicholas Robinson
Nicholas Robinson

Are you super hot or something? How do you do it? I've only had a woman hit on me once in my life, but I didn't realize it at the time so nothing happened.

Jordan Scott
Jordan Scott

If you haven’t had sex
DOWNLOAD TINDER
You have nothing to lose and you can only gain from it. Maybe a girl will befriend you and help you get laid.
Listen to call her daddy they have real life advice. If you want to get laid you have to put in some work it’s not free.

Xavier Long
Xavier Long

Tinder, and I said fuck it I need to let loose and have fun so I bust down for a summer and girls find that very attractive. This girl wanted my dick and wouldn’t even talk to me she was too shy but she told another girl who told me “yo she wants to fuck” so I said hi.
Your biggest ally in this game is another girl. Approach a girl without thinking about sec at all, find a platonic friend that will help you out.

Aaron Myers
Aaron Myers

If it is with some random it feels nice in the moment. But, if you are inlove with someone and you truly love them it is a million times better. Atleast in my experience. My gf and i have been together for 3 years and sex is amazing but back when i was single it was basically masturbating.

Julian Anderson
Julian Anderson

Sex is and will never be masterbation. Your hand is controlled by your own brain. Sex is with something that is not controlled by you so it is a completely different experience stop saying it’s masterbating

Asher Morris
Asher Morris

Didn’t read the thread so this has probably already been said, but to have sex with a women literally just show even the slightest interest in their life. Most just want someone to treat them like they matter and are important. They usually want sex too so just treat them halfway nicely and you’re golden. Once you find a girl that actually matters to you then you should probably marry her or at least have a long lasting relationship. Also pick someone that shares your interests. You’ll usually have similar looks if you do that. Both like working out, both have nice bodies; both like eating unhealthy food, both probably going to be a little chubbier but that should be okay with you. Can’t expect anything back you don’t first give out

David Martinez
David Martinez

trust me, as many random hookups as ive had it is basically masturbatio if you feel nothing for the person

Jacob Anderson
Jacob Anderson

Hasn’t been said like that actually. These are facts. Most of the time when I approach a girl I put sex out of my mind and focus on listening to her and finding common ground. Girls want to be cared for an appreciated on the outside, then dominated and front rolled in bed.

Wyatt Edwards
Wyatt Edwards

Ok so you be that person and make your self go from stranger to acquaintance to hang out/socialize to bonding/things in common to hanging out alone relating to those commonalities or interest you learn. You show interest but willingly moving forward in this process. If you talk once and then don’t talk the next time you see them then that means no interest

Ian Thomas
Ian Thomas

Vagina>hand
Completely different sensation. If you have the mindset that it’s just masturbation then you are not enjoying sex as much as you could be. As annoying as girls can be I will always take some annoying pussy over my dry ass hand.

Ryan Cooper
Ryan Cooper

just show even the slightest interest in their life
I do that with most women I know, at least those who have slightly interesting lives. It never leads to sex, just interesting conversations. Most women I talk to share at least a few interests. Otherwise there's nothing to talk about. Still no sex.

Camden Ortiz
Camden Ortiz

The dominated part is no joke. Don’t be afraid to try stuff. They’ll let you know if they don’t like something

Kayden Torres
Kayden Torres

"Dude he needs to get laid" the exact kind of social pressure that makes him feel depressed for not being able to get sex. Its cunts like you that are the reason everybody thinks they need sex to be happy.

Lincoln Cruz
Lincoln Cruz

You’re mostly right but the last part isn’t always true. Sometimes the girl is testing to see if you’re going to make a second attempt to get somewhere. People play a lot of mind games unfortunately and you gotta play the game to win.

Easton Watson
Easton Watson

Then flirt. You have to express some sexual interest for them to start to play into it. If you talk about Boeing shot they’re just gonna think you don’t want them and you just want to be platonic. Girls are thinking About sex but will most often never come out and say it.

Thomas Ortiz
Thomas Ortiz

Boring shit* fucking phone

Carson Perry
Carson Perry

You have to show enough interest to be the most interested guy in their life and then they’ll want you more than other guys. The amount of attention you have to give varies depending on how much, or how little, attention the girl gets from other sources

Noah Morgan
Noah Morgan

This too

Connor Martinez
Connor Martinez

Be me
Chad
Sex is okay, nothing too impressive but it's nice. I get a lot of joy seeing how the other person reacts to what you do.
The main key to getting girls to like you is be confident.
You can also AMA

Jacob Foster
Jacob Foster

Also like I said before you have to give out what you want in return. That’s just a fact of life in general

Asher Cook
Asher Cook

A firm grasp of the neck always does the trick. Girls love that shit

Nathan Harris
Nathan Harris

I agree but from experience a lot of guys aren’t confident right off the bat so just be yourself until you feel comfortable and then your true confidence will come naturally. Don’t force it or you won’t seem genuine

Ethan Jackson
Ethan Jackson

Bags of sand

Aiden James
Aiden James

Nah, that's only a small part of it. I think I need sex to be happy because that's what millions of years of evolution are injecting into my brain.
I have no idea how to flirt. I don't know how to display sexual interest without being weird or awkward or creepy.

Angel Anderson
Angel Anderson

none of these losers know how to please a woman.

Attached: 0b13599c6cbdcde50b64ef6512dda5de114f1b7fb0d7d1392617a172f4b08034.png (401 KB, 600x696)

Kevin Ross
Kevin Ross

It’s a long play, sexual harassment is the short play(never works) what you’re doing is the standing still play. Move the relationship along. But only if it is a natural thing to ask. Suggest something if it is something she can get behind. Not forced or pushing your luck (ie you make a comment and she smiles then she goes back to texting and you say so what do u like to do for fun) so you push the relationship forward, she complys and goes along with it, you push it forward again, she goes along, over and over until you are pushing your cock in her vagina. Happy fucking OP!

Gavin Sanchez
Gavin Sanchez

Ok I found the MGTOW. Stop trying to make yourself feel better. Let me rephrase that then He WANTS to get laid!

Anthony Rogers
Anthony Rogers

Moral of the story just be a genuine, nice human being that actually cares about someone other than yourself and you should be golden with most girls that are worth caring about

Angel Bailey
Angel Bailey

actual men trying to educate the uneducated
tries to undermine the actual me
Damn bro you’re so cool I wish I was like you

Oliver Gutierrez
Oliver Gutierrez

I know for a lot of people it’s not easy but that’s just something you need to work on or at least figure out a way to fake it lol

Owen Hughes
Owen Hughes

I turned 50 a few months ago and am still a virgin. I didn't go crazy. Masturbation works fine, I do it and get it over with and go about my day free to do whatever I want, whenever I want. I spend my money however I want. I wouldn't recommend sex for anyone.

Brandon Nguyen
Brandon Nguyen

Get tinder, start experimenting. You have to be subtle but only after you’ve laid some foundation can you lay the pipe. I had no idea how to flirt when I was 18 so what did I do? I started talking to people on tinder. I found out what works and what doesn’t work. What I found is I’m really bad with bluntly asking for sex, so I have to have more finesse. You have to start somewhere, there is no end all way to get laid. Everyone is different and has different needs/wants. Find a girl that you can just be friends with and she will 100% help you out. Like a lot of us have said, be respectful, be kind, be caring (but not too caring). BE FUNNY. Buy a girl food that’s actually a go to. You have to start somewhere, feeling sorry for yourself as harsh as that sounds isn’t going to do you any good. Most girls are depressed so they want a guy that is fun and confident and know what he wants, so they don’t have to. Do some research and get the fuck out there

Colton Perry
Colton Perry

You’re in the wrong thread go be sad somewhere else

Hudson Powell
Hudson Powell

You are a wizard and our feeble minds can not comprehend your virgin wizard powers

Isaac Phillips
Isaac Phillips

I do actually care about them. I'm genuinely interested in what they have to say. I would just like to find someone I can go a step beyond conversation with.

Thomas Williams
Thomas Williams

All I can say is that it's all about quantity over quality. Never date a fat girl. Even if you are a fat man, you can treat her right and date way above your league while still being a catch yourself. But never date a fat girl. They ruin Men's souls. That's why so many American guys have depression and anxiety. Too many fat chicks.

Anthony Lee
Anthony Lee

Have you asked them on a date? If you can have conversation then ask them on a date so they know you are interested in them sexually. The rest will most likely come naturally and if it doesn’t then that just means the attraction wasn’t there. It may take you quite a few dates to finally have sex with one of them

Eli Howard
Eli Howard

Fat has nothing to do with it. Just don’t hookup/date a shitty person and you’ll be fine

Benjamin Nguyen
Benjamin Nguyen

I don't have any issue with a few extra pounds. I've got a few myself. But I'm still a fairly active person, and I go hiking, skiing, etc. Anyone I'd be interested in dating would have to be at least in decent enough shape to do some outdoor activities together.
No. I'm worried they won't be interested and it will ruin the relationship we already have. I'm not friends with very many women, so losing one would be a big blow.

Bentley Moore
Bentley Moore

Yea you’re a special case then and wouldn’t know where to begin if I was your psychologist. But definitely don’t have sex after going this far or you might regret waiting so long

Luke Johnson
Luke Johnson

Then use them to find girls that you don’t care about ruining a relationship with. Keep the friends, ask them for help with other girls

Ryder Watson
Ryder Watson

Fat has nothing to do with it
Cope.

Christian Gonzalez
Christian Gonzalez

am still a virgin
I wouldn't recommend sex for anyone
We've got a real expert here, lads.

Attached: girls-laughing.png (490 KB, 449x401)

Oliver Peterson
Oliver Peterson

Bored? why not check this extremely hhot active server, for the best lewds of females and traps!

discord gg/T4HYhgU

John Adams
John Adams

You kiss and get her warmed up maybe eat her out/finger her a little. You then put hard peepee in wet vegene when she tells you she wants it, but not too fast because it can hurt them. You then slowly hump her building up speed while rubbing her clit on occasion. Try a few positions, basically change when you feel like you need to cum to give yourself a break. After so long it's just going to either be impossible to hold your cum in or she tells you/ signals she's ready (some girls can't orgasm from sex and that's fine). Then clean up and maybe cuddle a little. Going for another round is optional, but sometimes it happens.

Sex itself is kind of gross, but the feeling afterwards is the best part. In terms of feel it's like putting your dick in a warm sack of muscular jelly gently moving and contracting around your penis. The warmth is literally perfect and feels like it, you just know you're in the right place when you feel it kind of thing. Sex smells, well like sex and it's gross but a turn on at the same time, it just smells as human as humanly possible. The emotional togetherness is probably the best part. That warmness and togetherness really makes the experience worth it, but that's not always the case, especially with hook ups, in which it's just one small step above using a Fleshlight.

All together I'd rate 8/10. Most drugs are better, hanging out with friends or gaining life experiences is more rewarding in the long term, but it most definitely is one of the better things you can do in life.

Michael Price
Michael Price

“You have to open yourself and vulnerable to get anything more than just being friends” - quoted directly from a real live women (wow)

Julian Nguyen
Julian Nguyen

You don’t have to say would u like to go on a sexual date bc I want my dick in you after the movie. You can easily find out without ruining the relationship. You can probe you can see how she texts you back how long she talks to you. Most likely you are friend zoned but to find out for sure you just have to gauge her subtle cues and reactions to things you say imagine being the girl and having the thought that you are just a “nice” friend with no sexual attraction or she thinks you’re cute and has interest and as a girl whose most important day is her wedding and is desperately trying to find that guy who could be the one. Is open to people she thinks are cute. Which one does she act more like? There’s your answer.

Isaiah Cooper
Isaiah Cooper

I once read something in a book (I think) and it compared sex to eating. You need to do it and your body tells you. Something about both being the same part of the instinct part of the brain. Eventually everyone eats. And once you've eaten, you don't need to eat for a while. Many comparisons can be drawn, like sexting all day vs. slow roasting BBQ. Or getting fast food vs. a tramp, it's quick and easy but you feel bad afterwards.

Attached: 1569271504074.jpg (403 KB, 1900x1425)

James Sanchez
James Sanchez

Like warm apple pie

Jackson Evans
Jackson Evans

Ive had sex with this girl ive been seeing maybe 5 times these last two weeks and i haven't orgasmed once. I keep getting soft during sex too. Its partially my fault because my legs are badly injured and sex kinda hurts, but I really wanna bust a nut. Also, she's kinda prudish and I can be very kinky so our sex is kinda tame. She's not super good at sex either but sex is sex and I've never had this problem before. I don't know what to do, most times I'm trying to not finish too quickly so the woman can get off too. I would like her so much more if i could get off with her. I even asked a very experienced mutual friend of ours to try to give her some tips and encourage her to be a little more relaxed, but that only goes so far. Help me yo

Tyler Morris
Tyler Morris

Like sticking your dick into a fresh out of the oven apple pie

Sebastian Price
Sebastian Price

Except your body doesn't know the difference between masturbation and sex (otherwise masturbation wouldn't work). You don't need sex.

Elijah Russell
Elijah Russell

You could be gay. Gays have the same problem when trying to fuck a girl.

Levi Rogers
Levi Rogers

Thanks for the description. Definitely sounds like something I'd like to experience one day.
Where'd you find a real live woman to quote about that?
I keep hearing it's possible to gauge interest subtly, but I have no idea how to do that. There are a few women that I periodically have long conversations with. I have no idea if that means anything or of we're just having a good friendly time.

Austin Smith
Austin Smith

It can be enjoyable, but it can also not be. Being in the mood for it matters a lot. And in my personal experience, the sex itself is great, but not as mindblowing as some people make it out to be. Honestly a good blowjob's almost preferred sometimes. And the initial entry will always feel better than the remaining time spent inside.

Matthew Johnson
Matthew Johnson

just sounds like sexual dysfunction, i had it for a while too, too much porn and wanking makes your dicc broke. it wears off after a while. also just a side note make sure you're well hydrated, perform regular cardio and dont worry too much about it, have fun. after all sex is for both of you, not just her

Brandon Brooks
Brandon Brooks

I’ve had a lot of sex in my day but I’ve run in to the same problem. After I’ve had sex with a girl for a month it just doesn’t do it for me anymore and I go soft sometimes. Really embarrassing idk what I’m supposed to do

William Powell
William Powell

Been with around 25 women. 27yrs.
Five been hookers, 3-4 from real life and the rest from tinder.

Dylan King
Dylan King

What, did ya look in the mirror or something?

Jackson Howard
Jackson Howard

Tinder is without a doubt the best way to get laid

Christian Long
Christian Long

How attractive do you need to be to get laid on tinder?

Attached: menwomenrating.jpg (50 KB, 690x437)

Brayden Miller
Brayden Miller

It's really not all that. The chase is actually more fun than the real thing. For me, anyway. It's pretty much goes like this, you both end up naked, you move around a bunch as you give her the best your 5.3" cock can for about 3 minutes, then you cum and you can help her clean up and cuddle after you get feeling back in your legs. Seriously, I'd rather masturbate and I'm fucking married.

Jace Perry
Jace Perry

This, give me a blow job over decent sex any day of the week.

Chase Green
Chase Green

How does the chase work? I talk to women, but never as more than friends. What's the next step?

Andrew Cooper
Andrew Cooper

Ask them on a date
Get nudes
Hangout at either your place or theirs
Fuck

Ryan Baker
Ryan Baker

You aren’t thinking about it the right way. There’s isn’t a “you must be this tall to ride” sign.

Andrew Rogers
Andrew Rogers

Has anyone here managed to have sex before?
Yep

How do you do it?
I got tired and couldn't outrun my uncle like I usually do

What's it like?
Okay I guess

Attached: 1562814520869.gif (171 KB, 326x281)

Charles Walker
Charles Walker

Do women usually let you down easily if you ask them on a date and they're not interested? Or do they get upset and offended?
Maybe not a hard cutoff, but tinder forces you to make a split second decision based solely on looks, so there's definitely a point where you're barely ever going to get matches.

Dominic Gutierrez
Dominic Gutierrez

done it. i recommend getting a degree or credential that can get you a good job. go overseas and fuck around on vacation. save up your cash. invest. go overseas. don't come back. settle down. by then, you'll be smart enough to settle down on your own terms.

Asher Price
Asher Price

yes it does you uneducated fuck. After orgasm from sex, the increase in blood prolactin (a hormone released after orgasm) levels is 400% higher in both sexes compared with after orgasm from masturbation. The hormone prolactin makes us feel satiated by countering the effect of dopamine, which is released during sexual arousal

Ryan Rogers
Ryan Rogers

I already have a degree, career, and house. So far none of that has helped me get laid.

Benjamin Flores
Benjamin Flores

not on these shores. GTFO of the USA. get to southeast asia. not your thing, latin america can work too.

Connor Watson
Connor Watson

implying there's no sexual arousal during masturbation
Go back to google

Hudson Roberts
Hudson Roberts

No I'm very straight I even got blown by a man once which is how I know I'm very straight. Men are not for me. I think its just a phase of low sexual drive, i haven't jerked off once in the time I haven't orgasmed either. Kind of just not feeling it, which sucks because I like this girl. I had really kinky sex with my friend (the one I'm hoping will talk to her) a few times before I started hooking up with this girl and erections and orgasms were no problem. I almost feel like, because I like her, that I'm trying to come up with every possibility besides me not being very into her sexually.
When I think about it, I'd rather just lay around and cuddle this girl and have sex with our mutual friend if I'm perfectly honest with you guys. She's such a sweetheart though, I'm sick and she came over last night and made me soup and hung out until we fell asleep cuddling. Maybe she's too wholesome. I've probably watched too much dirty porn in my cooming career and now I actually need a girl that will 69 while I work a vibrator on her to get off.

Josiah Cruz
Josiah Cruz

Women signal attraction in different ways. It's confusing as fuck, so you either go until you get a hard no or just dance around until you loose interest or she ghosts you. That's it. You strike out 9/10 time as an average looking dude.

You can game the tinder algorithm by only swiping on girls in your tinder league or below. The first girl you see when you start swiping is always out of your league the next one is almost always a match. Try your best to guess who liked you because the more matches you get the higher your ranking is the more women who see you. You don't have to talk with your matches so even if someone is ugly AF still swipe for the algorithms sake. Your rank on tinder goes down when you like consecutive people with a rank higher than yours. If someone with a higher rank likes you your rank will go up and you will temporarily get higher visibility until everyone swipes left on you again. You know you messed up when you get less than 2 likes a day (assuming you're average). At that point delete and recreate your account. That gives you two main advantages. One, you get noob visibility. Two, you get a chance to rematch with people who you maybe struck out with the first go around.
If you aren't going on one date per 10 women you talk to you're doing something wrong and need to reconsider what you're strategy is.

Benjamin Price
Benjamin Price

How did you wind up being a virgin newfag here at 33? That was never the norm, even before the normie invasion of 2010.

how to tell someone they struck a nerve in you
Confirmed downie

Robert Ortiz
Robert Ortiz

Yikes, that sounds incredibly complicated. How do people figure this shit out? I don't have a degree in tinder algorithms.
I've been here over a decade. That's probably why I'm still a virgin tbh.

Benjamin Morgan
Benjamin Morgan

Have Sex, incel.

Attached: 1570828412537.png (542 KB, 652x676)

Nathaniel Taylor
Nathaniel Taylor

I'd like to, but there's nobody who wants to have sex with me.

Camden Long
Camden Long

This is completely true but I believe you have to be in the long term relationship first and realize that the pussy isn't worth the mind games and stress that come along with it before you can accept and be at peace with it. Maybe it has something to do with choice or it's just one of those things you've gotta experience to understand

Chase Ross
Chase Ross

Get a hot prostitute that offers GFE but its gonna cost you. GFE is girlfriend experience, and the good ones are convincing.

William Gutierrez
William Gutierrez

I even got blown by a man once which is how I know I'm very straight.
ok

John Morris
John Morris

I got my first actual girlfriend around then too. I found I didn't really enjoy sex with a condom, and we didn't go without.

In general sex is a lot of work just to get into bed, then its more work once you're there. Find someone special you can bareback with otherwise sex isn't worth it.

Jason Rogers
Jason Rogers

they usually tell you they are busy, which in this sense is almost always them saying no but i mean thats better than "no youre ugly"

Hunter Wilson
Hunter Wilson

honestly dont think about the algorith. just swipe right on every bitch on there.

John Sanchez
John Sanchez

you dont call straight sex without a condom bareback... thats gay sex in the butt
You fuck a girl RAW cause fuck a condom shit is horrible

Jeremiah Martinez
Jeremiah Martinez

That doesn't sound too bad, at least compared to the alternatives.
Doesn't that make you get ranked as terrible and never shown to anyone?

Brody Gomez
Brody Gomez

Basically, only swipe on people you think would swipe on you or people you think would actually be attracted to you. Swipe left on everyone else. Also, don't swipe right more than three consecutive times unless you genuinely believe those people are in your league. Tinder basically tries to match you with people that have the same score as you. The people you match with initially are the people you want to swipe on in terms of attractiveness.

Charles Roberts
Charles Roberts

What school? my cabal could use a new Illusionist

Thomas Phillips
Thomas Phillips

no i swipe right on girls that are way out of my league and i have a ton of matches. there really is no "who it shows you to" algorith that wouldnt be fair. everyone will see you eventually.
for being let down, the worst they can do is not reply. wait a few days and message them again disregarding that they didnt answer. if they reply, theres still a chance, if they dont, unmatch and move the fuck on.

Austin Flores
Austin Flores

This is bullshit they dont have an algorith that only shows you to people based on who you swipe on. I get matches all the time and i swipe right any girl id fuck.

Adam Hill
Adam Hill

I must stress this user, its so important to understand that women love confidence. If you approach a women at a bar or even on a dating app always speak with confidence. Never be a bitch.
Example: Women are like men they like fucking and are just as freaky as men(maybe more) so if you have confidence to make a move your already ahead of most men. You must understand its about statics, the more you put your self out there with the right approach the more likely you'll find someone. Shits hard tho, trust. Fuck ive been rejected so much that ive said fuck it and just went for things I never thought I would and had success . But user id be lieing to you if I didnt also say I had a shit ton of rejections. Most people give up and thats where they fail, keep at it and refine your approach to women each time. Soon youll be smashing tons of hoes.

Josiah Bennett
Josiah Bennett

Fuck alot of women son, dont settle down... Fuck A Lot of Women

Cameron Myers
Cameron Myers

How did you wind up being a virgin newfag here at 33? That was never the norm, even before the normie invasion of 2010.
I mean, there's a reason the virgin wizard at 30 memes cropped up on Sup Forums

Christian Roberts
Christian Roberts

You are definitely not gonna find here. If you are really 33 get the fuck out of your house and meet people. Sex just happens man. You have to increase your chances of it happening through talking to more women. It isnt rocket science.

Lucas Lee
Lucas Lee

The point is that I found it to be awkward, uncomfortable, and in no way arousing. Not that I thought I was gay and should see what it was like, the guy just started going at it and I didn't immediately stop him. I figured fuck it, A blow job is a blow job, right? No. No its not it was no fun at all tbh. I stopped him 30 seconds in when I realized it was doing nothing for me and it wasn't going to get any less weird.
I'm not very proud of this, but at least it gave me a pretty disgustingly definitive way of knowing that I'm not gay at all. Honestly I thought I could get a blow job from a donkey and it would still be a blow job, but no. No it's not

Attached: 1568271666786.jpg (89 KB, 701x1024)

Caleb Russell
Caleb Russell

They do. It's likely that you're more attractive than average. If you get more swipes right, especially from women with higher scores, you'll get more visibility. The point is in order to get more visibility as a guy that, more often than not, is getting swiped left on, you need to give yourself the best chance possible. Tinder will boot unattractive guys to the bottom of the stack if they swipe out of their league too often. If you get consistent matches by using your strategy you're just more attractive than other guys that show up on the stack.

Michael Sanders
Michael Sanders

dubs means hes right

Hudson Perry
Hudson Perry

How can you be confidence without any success? I'm not a very good liar. I can't pretend I know what I'm doing when I don't know what I'm doing.
It seems like you need to have confidence to have sex, but you need to have sex to have confidence.
I'm trying, but building up a social circle is hard. I lost most of my friends in my mid 20s, and I'm trying to make friends again, but it's tough.

Landon Ortiz
Landon Ortiz

its called "fake it till you make it"

Joshua Nguyen
Joshua Nguyen

Don't women see through that shit?

Jaxson King
Jaxson King

You could always fuck a escort or if you cant find one go to a Asian massage place. They'll fuck you too and its like only 150 - 200. Maybe get experience first in the realms of fucking so you know what its like. Then you'll have more confidence when it comes to the real deal since you have prier knowledge of what it's like.

Brayden Martinez
Brayden Martinez

Nice once you find someone whos open you like and your fine with what they like. Stop when they are seriously saying no or have a safe word. Just dont always have sex on the mind while approaching and youll weed out the people you know you yourself wouldnt be cimfortable beijg with.

Jackson Gonzalez
Jackson Gonzalez

the women are also faking it till they make it, and often more concerned about whether you're seeing through their shit
comfort is when you both laugh about it and feel okay dropping the pretenses

Hudson Ramirez
Hudson Ramirez

some can, some dont care because at least youre not using your disadvantage as a crutch. some are oblivious.
you have to gauge it really, if you come off too confident then youre just a cocky asshole, not confident enough and theyll see that you arent really confident and that youve just learned a few way to appear confident. Its a mindset. Big Dick energy man. you gotta give off the vibe that you are a man and you fuck.

Mason Lee
Mason Lee

i meant to reply to this not my own comment

Josiah Campbell
Josiah Campbell

and you fuck
really, just be open to pursuing sex without trying to steer everything at it. have a good time, and take the lays as they come at you

Adam Butler
Adam Butler

Www.eros.com

Ayden Gonzalez
Ayden Gonzalez

big dick energy doesnt require that you have sex or have a big dick. fake the big dick energy until someone believes you

Austin Ramirez
Austin Ramirez

A few times with the same chick. Pretty disappointing each time. I can't maintain an erection, which I assume is the result of years and years of consuming pornography. Even when I'm watching porn it doesn't stay erect without constant visual and physical stimulus. I think i broke it

Thing is I want to stop watching porn but I can't go a day without it and jerking off at least a few times a day..

Ayden Harris
Ayden Harris

TBH user you cant lie confidence that is something you gain. Kinda like leveling up in a game. Its a grind and no way in fucking hell can you fake it because the real you is always going to come out.

Now dont get me wrong faking it till you make it is a good way to start but thats not going to last. I lost my virginity at the age of 24 and was kiss-less till the age of 21 so trust me.

What helped was working on yourself first cause I hated my self and thought I was a piece of shit loser. Well fuck I was. So i started hitting the gym hard. Getting ripped is a strong way to build confidence in yourself. Then Id watch tons of videos about motivation and body language.

Once I learned tho simple cues women give off when there interested I fucking hated my self for not acting and user I wasnt ripped at the time I just didnt see the signs because I thought no way she would like me cause im fucking ugly.

Im sure you can see the cycle here. Build your self up learn to man up and fucking do it. YOU are the SHIT you just have to start believing it and putting your self out there. GET rejected a fuck ton. IF you can handle getting recjected to your face a 100 time in a year then you getting some where.

I can remember when I was a Virgin I went to a night club and wanted to dance with a girl so, I asked (not exaggerating) 30 women that night and all of them said no. Some laughed at my face but FUCK them. I felt good about myself cause I never would done that before but i had the courage to keep going. It just takes time.

Nathaniel Anderson
Nathaniel Anderson

I don't know how you can handle getting beaten down so hard and keep on fighting. If I got rejected 30 times in a row I'd probably just never try to talk to another person again.

James Sullivan
James Sullivan

Nope, wizards only here.

Attached: 51uq1X6IfWL.-SX355-.jpg (25 KB, 355x319)

Caleb Gomez
Caleb Gomez

you were obviously fucking the wrong chick. the correct one would make you rock hard instantly. sex is supernatural, genius. if it's based on physical attraction, that will end once it gets gross or actually physical.

Brody Smith
Brody Smith

The thing is the more you get rejected the less you care you got rejected. Push through to 100, 200 times til it doesn't matter anymore. You'll eventually land someone. And don't be afraid to ask someone who you think is out of your league. If they reject you cool, move on. If not, almost as good as getting rejected. Now you have to deal with a chick, and that can and will suck lol.

Juan Brooks
Juan Brooks

I really dug that chick, man. I couldn't stop thinkin about it. wanted to just be with her. Felt like I was in love. I don't think she was the wrong chick. i legit wanted to marry her. But my dick don't work, sooooooo

Hudson Roberts
Hudson Roberts

Im short like 5'4 short. Like i know what it means to be looked down on literally lol.

I was like 22 at the time and everyone was rich and didn't want to fuck with a poor as short dude, you know.

Any way if anyone knows the difficulty of fucking its me. But what I had was my personality and I could give two shits what height I was and Women could see that.

Dude Im currently fucking 3 women right now and at one time I had up to 4. If you hold yourself a certain way an able to talk to a women and small talk it goes a long way.

Andrew Wilson
Andrew Wilson

I used to feel the same. Then i had sex. Now i do need it.

Gavin Myers
Gavin Myers

I wish I knew that certain way you have to hold yourself. I can talk to women, but it obviously never gets anywhere.

Ethan Sanchez
Ethan Sanchez

Not basement dwellers but some girls really dont like chads and some girls prefer sensitive dudes. You're a retard if you posted that fully believing it

Charles Cox
Charles Cox

This. If you can carry on a conversation, you will get laid.
1. Pay attention to the news
2. Read books
3. Go to the gym/workout
4. Learn how to cook
5. Have reliable transportation
6. Have a hobby
7. Have a career or a life plan

The hardest part should be getting the door open not what happens when she walks through. After high school/college, bitches stop being so sensitive to their body count so fucking becomes easier.

If you’re struggling to get laid, here’s a pro tip. On whatever app or dating site you’re on, go for single moms. They are more likely to lower their standards.

Eli Richardson
Eli Richardson

youtube.com/watch?v=rW0W4nbDmi4

Nolan Johnson
Nolan Johnson

I've got most of those down pretty well. There are only so many hours in the day though.

Jeremiah Foster
Jeremiah Foster

Follow these steps and you will smash a girl.

1. Work out; Find a routine and workout 5 time a week do not stop. THIS will help with your mind set. IF you can be fit YOU CAN smash.
2. Watch motivation videos
3. Watch Body language videos
4. GET OUT; like go out and not have a mind set that your trying to smash but GO OUT and try to make conversations. Make friends. Where? ANYWHERE. This is one of the biggest keys into fucking. Holding conversations is key and being an active listener. Women love that shit. They might bring up in a casual convo about being home alone for two weeks and your too busy in your head thinking what your going to say next and missing your opportunity to smash. Women will make HINTS and will want YOU to make the first move.
5: Get rejected. If you getting rejected your starting the correct course.

6 : Getting lucky; ITS A game of statistics im sure you can do the math. You just need to not be a pussy.

Thats all it really is. I BELIEVE IN YOU user.

Listen up, Simon. Don't believe in yourself. Believe in me! Believe in the Kamina who believes in you! - Gurren Lagann (thats some real shit)

Chase Gutierrez
Chase Gutierrez

Funny I just finised typing a list and posted mine and saw this lol - real talk tho

Anthony Moore
Anthony Moore

Thanks user. I'll try. I guess the worst that can happen is I get in better shape and still don't get laid.

Dylan Parker
Dylan Parker

Bored? why not check this extremely hot active server, for thhe best lewds of females and traps!

discord gg/T4HYhgU

Adam Hall
Adam Hall

Perfect picture is perfect.

John Parker
John Parker

imagine not having sex in 2019. you can basically just ask girls and they'll bang you
you dont even need a job you can be a complete bum who still lives with their parents and still get laid.
this would never have happened 30 years ago but now it does and you still cant get pussy. fucking pathetic

Daniel Ross
Daniel Ross

Pretty regularly, yeah. It's pretty dope. It's best with someone you really click with.

Brody Robinson
Brody Robinson

The women who care about how tall you are aren't the kind of women you want to be with.

Dylan Morgan
Dylan Morgan

NP user. BUT you need to change your mindset.

YOU will accomplish this goal. YOU must believe this with your whole soul on any goal you have in life in order to Win. Losers give up or feel sorry about them selves. YOU"RE a WINNER because that's what you want to be. When WINNERS lose they dont feel sorry for themselves or give up. THEY say and LIVE BY it was only a momentary set back on your ROAD to success.

Dude it sounds like shit but trust me changing your mindset to a winners mindset works. NEVER say if I dont succeed or if I fail. If you think that way you will. Say I will and I got this, thats the mentality you want.

Hunter Howard
Hunter Howard

It's overhyped

Ryder Nguyen
Ryder Nguyen

Lmaoooo your either fat af, ugly af, or have a small dick and your wife is the only one that puts up with it