Breaks worldwide record for day 1 views

>Breaks worldwide record for day 1 views

How in the flying fuck.

user, if you'll come with me, you'll float too. You'll float too, you'll float too, you'll float too, YOU'LL FLOAT TOO!

it's a pretty good trailer.

user??

Typical horror movie bait. Plus I think its equally respected on here/reddit.

>Typical horror movie bait

Its the first horror (even tho the IT from years ago was as much a horror as The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air was) in a long time that doesn't look like total garbage.

Anyone can watch a trailer

Let's see it break box office records

>anyone can watch a trailer

Why doesn't every new movie break the record then

Saw the original as a kid (think most of us did) and it's a new horror, it was on my suggested YouTube so they've probably paid out the arse for it to pop up for loads of people and it's worked, good trailer too

you can't be serious

Well it's the only movie I feel like seeing in theaters this year. And that's as someone who likes pleb shit like DC comics flicks and Star Wars.

reddIT

Seems like they are just trying to make it darker than it was, but we'll see I think it'll be ok. Pennywise from the 90s seems like the way it was meant to look.

Doesnt matter though if a horror movie is trash or good though they're always popular.

It's more Clive Barker than Stephen King. More sophisticated.

You wanna get ahead?

Depending on the popularity of this film, we may see other King movies remade.

Maximum Overdrive. Jeunet & vending machine cans in balls

Never seen the original movie but have seen clips of it and it looks absolutely terrible. Will this version be better?

The movie fundamentally misunderstands that the clown is supposed to be inviting not menacing.

fucking viral clown memes, how do they work?

70% are people in China that are paid 1 cent per 1000 views

>any clown ever
>inviting

Is pic related supposed to look like a good friend clown?

Because he fucking doesn't

Driderkino is on the way boys

The only time the clown bothers acting "inviting" is with Georgie. The rest of the time, he menaces the kids in either his clown form or whichever form they fear most.

Shame, too, as if he had been more "inviting", he might have scored a few more kills.

didn't see any explicit gay shit

Maximum Overdrive was fucking awesome not only as a movie but for the fact that the soundtrack was entirely AC/DC with the guys even doing a couple original pieces for the movie.
I really hope they don't redo it.

>mfw they took the biat

UH HUH UH HUH UH HUH

i just watched the original movie adaptation. had no idea it was a made for tv movie

Because people like you don't nearly respect the all-reaching aspect of social media, coupled with good advertising. You literally have the entire planet sans most of Africa and dirt poor people from other continents at your finger tips. If you have decent advertising, it's not far fetched to get those sort of numbers. But old ass executives in Hollywood generally aren't hip with the times and aren't investing nearly as much as they should and could.

Of course it did.

Every kid born between 85 and like 2002 got exposed to the first miniseries one way or the other. Its the same nostalgia shit stufios are doing to bait millenials into seats, and its goddamn genious.

Implying you wouldn't have a couple of beers and shoot the shit with good ole Pennywise.

It has been memed on Sup Forums for months before a single trailer. I'm not surprised at the results

clowns never look inviting though

Helps that Finn Wolfhard, the current flavor of the month actor, is one of the main characters.

>The hot topics in 2017 are fucking Dragon Ball Super Samurai Jack DuckTales Alien Spider-Man Star Wars and IT

I'm not sure if it effects views on the trailer, but almost every youtube video I've watched on a device without adblock since it dropped has had that ad before it.

>Spider-Man
ahahahahahahhaahahah

*shaking my head*

naaaaaaaaaah hHAHAHHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH

It's all about that Justice League bro, mmm

Can this stupid fucking meme stop, did you really think Tim Curry was "inviting"? These fucking bullshit people that keep saying that the clown in the old tv movie was scarier
Well, you have over 2 hours of that movie to watch, where this new movie hasn't even been fucking released yet, shut the fuck up until you see the movie, god damn

People don't have enough scary clowns in mainstream media

People like clowns

The old IT sucked

It's not like remaking it is some kind of sacrilege

It's not a remake, it's a new adaption of the book

A extensive marketing campaign. It started a year ago with the "creepy clown standing around town" phase and culminated in shilling message boards.

yo shiggy

this is the power of meme magic

It's a meme movie.

30% from Stephen King fans
30% from the Stranger Things kid fans
30% because of the scary clowns a while ago

It's not made for people born in the 1990s, it's made for people born in 2010.

Trust me, I'm not wrong.

Yes, you're supposed to watch horror movies as a kid, the fuck do you think they're made for? Adults? Hell fucking no.

What did (((They))) mean by this?

Because it looks good.

What about the last 10% user? I must know.

Faggot memers who keep asking "Will the gangbang scene be in it hurrr?"

Paid shills

Unf
The main boy is 10/10

Well, the movie just accrued another percentage who will watch it for whatever scene this is.

"Scene"
Yeah, you can call it that

Hollywood would never have let that photo out if it was some behind the scenes abuse evidence.

Don't get why they made the clown so creepy.
As soon as Georgie saw that mug in the drain he should have noped the fuck out.

I'm dying to hear what new Pennywise voice sounds like though.

>being a sheep sold as indvidualism
>shit cgi crapfest sold as cutting edge kino
In a World where the terminally dense are allowed to prosper you can't expect good things

>Sup Forums is wrong
Surprise surprise

Except in the book Georgie was terrified of the clown when he saw him, he only stopped because of his soothing voice.

i claped when clown man showed up, i know who that is!.

That voice better soothe the whole theater, then.

The trailer was spot on, I've never been more hyped for a horror kino

>how the floating fuck

Don't you want a balloon?

The trailer alone is better than the entire 1990 movie. Nostalgiafags need not apply.

Cannot wait for It Cinematic Universe.

>tfw too intelligent to get braces

Everyone remembers that damn clown because of the old miniseries, and it also has the kid from Stranger Things

Should call it shIT.

Nigga don't worry, after you hear him you'll wanna suck his dick.

When it gets panned on Rotten Tomatoes I want you fags to apologize.

Los globos flotan porque la densidad del helio es mucho menor que la
densidad del aire

I'd better after all the hype.

>tfw already made plans to see it with my gf on Halloween

Shit's gonna be dank boi. I loved the original and the book but I have high hopes for this one too.

SPEAK ENGLISH

90's Pennywise looks a little more approachable than '17 Pennywise.

So effortless it looks unreal

He's not supposed to look approachable, it's mostly his glamour that gets the kids close.

>these views are all attributed to Sup Forums and Reddit
god you're a fucking moron

My thought as well. He looked like he didn't put any effort into that flip at all.

You get that ability after you complete the Ritual of Chad.

My bad last (you) was meant for

Who the fuck is responsible for the trailer's atrocious sound mixing?

I've been too good in predicting movies in recent years. This one will be lucky if it gets average rating higher than 6.7 by the audience and 55 by the critics.

Well to fair we haven't seen any footage of pennywise really saying or actually doing anything besides charging at bill in the basement. I've also read the performance is a lot like how IT is on the book. They're just baiting the horror movie crowd for easy money with the trailer.

literally 3 horror kinos were released last year ( 4 if you include Train to Busan )

This will probably be the most hyped horror movie since The Blair Witch Project.

The trailer looks generic, the clown looks cringey. It will suck and I won't pay a penny to see it, I'll just wait December for streaming/torrenting.

looks like Lena Headey or that garbage bitch from walking dead

The trailer makes IT look like another bad jumpscare horrorflick.

>Uses the word kino as a descriptor

Not only is your opinion shit but you should be hanged in the town square for being such a huge faggot.

I'm sure the studio will weep over your fat ass not paying them while they take their billion dollars they make from this in big bags with dollar signs on them to the bank.

The jumpscare crap they can easily fix by not adding suspenseful music.

the 10% who want to see a child orgy

Good marketing and word of mouth.

Does Sup Forums think this kino will have puffy vulvas?

>Oh cool, it's Tim Curry, I wanna meet him!
And then you float down there.

>soothing voice
>lets cast Tim Curry as the clown with the soothing voice.

Wew.