New rek bread

new rek bread

Attached: rek pp.webm (480x360, 1.59M)

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/8938980/penis-skinning-ritual-african-youths-foreskins-sliced-peeled-infections/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: face.webm (536x370, 1.84M)

Attached: whack.webm (352x640, 723K)

How exactly is this "new"? This webm is probably older than you, summerfag.

Please can someone post the wemb of the kung-fu movie where the guy gets his jaw punched in?

Also what film is it from?

I'm scared to click. What is it?

They're flaying the skin of his penis by pulling the prepuce taught and slicing a tract of skin off almost all the way to the base of the penis. It starts to bleed near the base and the white of his dermis is revealed in contrast to his black skin.

The whole time he stares upward showing little emition, except for a tense face and slight shaking from the pain. It's horrid and I can't help but feel terrible for the boy.

why tho? What is the whole goal here

To be a nigger

If I remember it's a coming of age ritual I think if they show pain or make a sound they aren't seen as a true man and won't get any pussi

Damn

fukkin jews eh lads

not like any of that pussi gonna matter after they skinned his dick like a deer

Attached: 1570835005627s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Oh lawd jezuz that looks painful af

thesun.co.uk/news/8938980/penis-skinning-ritual-african-youths-foreskins-sliced-peeled-infections/

It's a rite of passage like the other user said whose aim is likely to diminish penile sensitivity and induce the memory of trauma during stimulation to decrease sexual activity by young males, which tribaly they indoctrinate the men into believing it's a sign of manhood.

>Did I leave the stove on?
>I diiiiiiiiiiid

Is rek bread gluten free?

Nah, that'd be a baby and a pedophile, sorry Rabbi, would suck it's mutilated penis after.

OH and the Rabbi would infect it with an STD.

Fuck I can't believe I managed to remember any details of this thanks for link

Thanks for the reply. Fuck that tho

he's so handsome

humans are garbage animals

k i need to know the story also wtf why is she pulling at it? fuckign stop its not a blanket on your face you idiot