Im bored as shit

im bored as shit
what do you want to see?

Attached: booty.jpg (1536x2048, 350K)

8th grade yearbook photo

Show boipussy faggot

dont have that

Attached: 1299126372327.jpg (640x480, 35K)

I want to see you protesting for a living wage

Attached: 08c1ac6d246b578c846b0e61b3a1ecc31c182c91f2cd16619afe1f39f268dbc0.jpg (400x400, 56K)

i can only protest for hong kong

Attached: booty.jpg (1920x1080, 103K)

I want to see your whole body

You're beautifull. Show us your hole.

Can you not see my whole body there?

Attached: 20160126_031227.jpg (2048x1536, 813K)

But what about your cock?

but... my cock isnt very nice...

Attached: 1298985937371.jpg (640x480, 43K)

Good not interested anyhow. Sit on camera, asshole spread, with upper back over horizon of ass curve

i dont even know how that would work

Attached: 1298689027054.jpg (640x480, 44K)

Timer and a stack pennies, or a book to tilt the camera. Get creative bitch. If you want straighter cock you really have to go that extra mile and properly present for mounting.

You look kinda big there. How tall are you?

i'm a pretty lazy guy though
about 6' tall

Attached: 20130912_150931.jpg (1536x2048, 193K)

So not that much of a bitch then. Just attention whore lite.....how exciting

pretty much
i dont get any action irl

Attached: pic2.jpg (1247x1600, 967K)

Hard to believe. Fags would worship you one would think. Switch circles.

Attached: pic.jpg (2048x1536, 682K)

wish i could sometimes

Attached: pic3.jpg (1280x720, 203K)

What are those books in the background about

Their was a redhead thread yesterday. Reminded me how incredibly hot (sexually) fire crotch is....on women....that alabaster ginger skin works on both though. Naturally feminine quality

I have the same problem. Handsome men do. As men aren't typically for looking at. And most looking is done by men. All makes sense though. Doesn't make it any less of a personal cosmic joke.

Opinions of Grindr fags don't do it for ya?

What's stopping you? Are you on the dl?

OP is...

B I S E X U A L
I
S
E
X
U
A
L

just old workbooks
fire crotch doesnt look good on men?
what do you mean opinions of grindr fags?
straight and shy

Attached: 20130605_210039_8.gif (127x225, 1.8M)

This Op... Do it now

Attached: 1570745477577.webm (1280x686, 1.8M)

>straight
fair enough
>shy
>obviously attractive
>>shy xdddd
I'm sick of you people

ive done a little less intense than that with cum... does that count?
i mean thanks but its true :(

Attached: 20190411_012323.jpg (1350x1800, 224K)

>straight and shy
Are you bicurious at all? You have alot of nice picks in submissive positions showing off your butt.

ive actually come to the realization lately that im not very submissive in real life, i have a hard time giving up control of myself

and nope, not curious at all

Attached: rub1.webm (1067x600, 1.21M)

Fire crotch on dudes is borderline repulsive. I suppose from a straighter perspective, it the clash of a feminine quality with hard maleness. But that is just most people. Find your people user. Or at the least people who appreciate you.

I mean fags at the core hate each other because they are not real men. Thus would not value the opinion of. If you were full on, that would most likely be why you are on here and not an echo chamber of degenerates....of that kind.....ya know.

Aight fair enough, you don't like the benis.
But I'm sick of attractive people like you acting like you're shy in some way, I don't buy it.
Hell yeah I'm bitter.

Attached: hana8.jpg (1200x900, 99K)

Yeah, but that just as much can cut as vanity and control through denial, as obviously happening here

Who is that woman?

Hmm interesting
I'm pretty well over 30 and have only had sex once... and I am pretty sure it was a pity fuck
youre saying I am in denial?

Attached: ass.gif (200x227, 916K)

No, not at all. What you are doing here is the straightest end of less than straight.
I've seen and heard of it before.

I'm picky about who I let know me too user. But no pity fucks. Opposite ends, same results

Attached: image.jpg (3088x2320, 1.16M)

Attached: 10.webm (640x480, 1.8M)

Hana Kimura

And I'm a virgin.
Funny place you must live then.

Attached: hana4.jpg (1280x855, 195K)

Rate me

I want to see you go somewhere else and post your selfies faggot

What do you mean vanity or control by denial and what does that have to do with being either sexually submissive or sexually dominant?
>youve come to the realization

So are you saying that you've considered having sex with other men, but you feel that it clashes with your personality and general behavior?

There are alot of sexually submissive gay men or bisexuals who are not submissive all the time in real life. In fact, for some that's part of the pleasure of being dominated, being seduced into giving up control.

You dying

Yeah reverse search only had 12 results and.one." wrestling". Ty, excellent taste.

what do you mean funny place I must live?
no, I used to think I could be a switch with a woman but now I realize I couldn't just be completely submissive

Attached: Animation5 (2).gif (221x147, 1.96M)

> Control

Um....everything. and as intellectual beings, as humans, where the power lies isn't always as obvious as who mounts who, as with beasts.

Show me that pretty pink one time please

That's an amazing asshole. Can you spread it wide close up?

What about mechanical simulation only. Let someone beat that thing in. Enjoy the irony of them thinking they are exploiting you while they are doing all the work to get you off.

> Clashes.

Meaning not that gay. He already answered

> Token resistance

Is not the same is totally not being into it.

best i can do is here
maybe to an extent? I just really prefer to be in control though. Which is weird because I am not exactly aggressive

Attached: assb.gif (200x150, 1.75M)

Toppest tier

Yes. You're showing yourself off and have people in this very thread fawning over you.
No reason to be pretend shy, fucking drop it.

Attached: lian5S4.png (693x875, 467K)

show asshole

Yeah but that is so old. Your booty has gotten butter. I want to see the updated version

Underrated.
>I just really prefer to be in control though.
Ask and ye shall receive, particularly if you're cute and have charisma.

im genuinely shy in real life, online i have a buffer between me and others
my ass has gotten butter? :o

Attached: 20190324_233524.jpg (788x1400, 113K)

Better , fuck auto correct

Cute, would suck

aw well thanks

Attached: bouncyballs.webm (889x500, 1.02M)

You think switch means completely submissive? Just be a switch with a switch.

A tragedy you won't let someone wreck that. Pegged at the least

Think of it not giving up control but letting the other have a turn for a bit then switch back

something like this please

Attached: 1532134987652.webm (640x480, 1.12M)

i thought switch meant you could be submissive or dominant, i dont see myself as being a submissive at all
i could maybe do pegging

Attached: 149856853444.gif (225x169, 1.88M)

Attached: squeeze.gif (300x236, 671K)

Sound your dick plz

ouch i could not do that

Attached: 20170314_130943.jpg (1500x2000, 731K)

>it's an 'user uses u/imredheaded's old ass photos for attention for the millionth time already'
take a photo of your ass with you flipping off the camera or gtfo

Attached: unimpressed drink guy.png (429x410, 7K)

>Um....everything. and as intellectual beings, as humans, where the power lies isn't always as obvious as who mounts who, as with beasts.

Human beings have an innate sexual nature just like beasts wherein the dominate/active/masculine role or submissive/passive/feminine role has it's basis in our genes.

That's why fixating on your bottom and presenting it in submissive ways to attract someone is typical of straight women/gay bottoms/submissive lesbians. There are also men who are attracted to femdoms, which is fine.

still surprised anybody knows me...

Attached: 20191011_215524.jpg (2592x1944, 1.41M)

I think you should just switch teams. You're plenty cute and you have the perfect ass/dick for a bottom.

oh...wow. I take back everything I said.
nice ass btw

Spread cheeks, show hole

go on a free cam site and play with your asshole for us please im so damn horny i want to cum

Feet?

Just stopping by to admire you.

Wish I could because then I might actually have sex lol
thanks lol
ive never really been comfortable playing with my hole or showing feet for some reason

Attached: 20130605_210039_3.webm (500x1000, 1.17M)

tie your dick and balls up with string

I mean, you can, there's nothing stopping you.

go on tinychat pwetty pls

pounding that ass
while jerking you at same time.

With the way you jerk it when doing the multi orgasm thing, I'm pretty sure you'd love anal if you tried it. You just need to find yourself a man who's stronger than you that can over power you and force you to take it. That way you'll get over your dominance streak and it won't be as gay.

This is called being " outmanned ". And there is a lot of it out there. Can't beat them join them.....in your ass. But make them earn it.

dont have any string
im not attracted to men.... bit of a deal breaker :(
somebody once recorded a stream i did where I showed my face so i dont do live stuff
:o
what do you mean the way i jerk when i do the multi orgasm thing?

Attached: preview.webm (338x600, 1.73M)

Oh, you don't need to be. Just think of it as masturbation.

And by the way you jerk it, I saw a video where you played with the base a bunch to keep yourself going.

i dont think it quite works that way
oh, sometimes i play a bit with the base to get it all out before i start going again... otherwise some leaks out and i end up having some cum as lube and is more messy than i intend

Attached: Video 320_3.webm (600x243, 1.42M)

if you do Bi, you could always play "who ever shoots the farthest Tops" you will never loose :P

haha :P

Attached: 44.webm (445x250, 1.81M)