Hey doctors of Sup Forums. Ive got ringworm. And of fucking course its in my dick area...

Hey doctors of Sup Forums. Ive got ringworm. And of fucking course its in my dick area. Ive got some ointments for it but it doesnt work. I want to get rid of it because no girl would fuck like this.

Attached: Snapchat-1518343270.jpg (1080x1920, 317K)

And it itches like fuck. This is so fucking bad

>That bold spot
Did ya nuke your shit or what? I'm more focused on that patch of skin, where the pubes at

I think that's just the light

Op go see a walk in genital health clinic in the morning

Thats the light myfriend

Crush up garlic and smear the juice all over your groin while laying nude in the sun.

Be a man and put up with it burning like fuck for two hours and it will be gone in a day

Let's see that dick, faggot

From the looks of it no girl would fuck you regardless

More than enough lmao

Also shave with fresh razors from now on idiot. Like after a shower don't use the same razor for shaving your asshole anywhere else.
When you start shaving the tops of your thighs that's when you know you got something to write home about

Get anti fungal jock itch cream

>Acts like girls would fuck him otherwise

>go buy jew juice

Yeah, go outside. Its pretty ez

apple cider vinegar diluted every day in the bath

a fungal cream oitnment to prevent dryness

clean your bedding every other day until it's gone it's a fungus

avoid hot baths showers - keep them lukewarm and use clean towels.

Wear loose fitting clothes boxers - and drink lots of water.

Don't scratch them avoid sugar

Try with miconazole cream

Stop fucking cats, and this shit wouldn't happen

Use iodine on it to kill. Keep putting it on daily

Bored? why not check this extremely hot active server, for the best lewds off females and traps!

discord gg/T4HYhgU

>ringworm
>burn your house

kek

Please tell us how u got this ringworm

Idk man. I just suddenly had it.. the bacteria can be on anything. Im very hygenic. Shower twice a day. Washing my hands a lot. But still

B.s. ringworm comes from animal contact

>IDK man I am very well informed

Kek

Go to Walmart and get pic related. Ringworm is just what they call "athlete's foot" when you get the fungus somewhere other than your feet.

It's 88 cents for one tube. Get like 5 bucks of the stuff and apply it 2-3 times per day. After the first time or two it'll stop itching so bad between applications but keep going until it's completely gone.

Attached: 2a896cfc-e52e-4016-8cda-b1e4c9b586c2_1.3b1a2404684c9dab95d8323138e4af86.jpg (210x210, 7K)

I had that shit on my legs, ankle, and scalp for like a year and a half. Tried everything then my buddy who was a veterinarian tech said that it was ringworm that gets transferred from animals. He gave me miconazole bottle and it was gone in like 3 days