I took indica instead of sativa before (trying to) go to sleep

I took indica instead of sativa before (trying to) go to sleep
dubs decides if I watch Fate zero or if I beat the shit out of my sister wall over, she just doesn't stop coughing it's driving me psychotic

Attached: 1558842084700.jpg (1024x576, 40K)

sativa will put you to sleep too retard go lay down and listen to some tunes

I feel really happy
I mean I still feel like shit and need rest but I'm perfectly fine with not getting any, I'll just take ephedrine tomorrow
yeah I reckon if I take no stipend and buy 100 dollars worth of cheap weed I could lead a nice life for the next 7 months
ye
yeah I took a bite too big for my mouth and now my jaw will dislocate

Attached: 1567840478110.png (506x519, 69K)

you what niggra?
my indica mutt is a stimulant, whilst my sativa skunk is sleepy time inducer
could be I'm using conventionally wrong terminology as I'm operating with wrong information or wrong presupositions
ye, ye I think I might go watch anime less I fall asleep before 3 thirty

Attached: image (1).jpg (186x250, 22K)

Watch fate zero

beat her unconscious

I have to sort my anime, random, technology and bant folders
so many pepes and so many lewd animes and tits and ass
and the reactions and memes
I only ever use like a dozen if constant reaction images anyway why do I need 4000 of them

Attached: 1563938526401.jpg (680x670, 50K)

shes already asleep
I'll have to beat her silly until shes at the brink of death
heehee

Rape sister. Check em

Attached: 106032591-1563813200879gettyimages-1157175928.530x298.jpg (530x298, 16K)

Do this instead
twitter.com/search?q=%23mickeyforfreedom&src=recent_search_click&f=live

It's all fucking weed you fucking idiot, smoke it eat some snacks and take a nap. Unless you sprinkled some crack on it it's not going to keep you awake.

no
I will not take your anecdotal evidence above my personal experience
I am ready to conqur that I'm experiencing some sort of placebo IF you were to give me meta analisys of peer reviewed research regarding different effects emmenating from using different sorts of cannabis

If your anecdotal evidence flies in the face of science then that's your own problem retard. Don't ask for advice if you're not gonna listen because your faggot frontal lobe doesn't smoke weed right.

>Rape sister. Check em

This. Also post pics and timestamp

Kek, nice one

Hurry up op. This is the only answer. Dubs have spoken

nice trips

what are you talking about nigger
I already rolled trips for sorting my folders and that's what I've been doing the whole time

fate zero, its probably the best fate anime adaption imo
default route looks like fucking garbage, unlimited bladeworks is just boring, heavens feel isnt completely out yet and m1 sucked

Listen here you fucking double nigger... You can't roll on your own thread like some sort of self loving homo, and you said dubs.. Not trips. Suck on a cactus. Now go a 'rapin you useless twat

niggers smoke weed
/thread