I just tried LSD, how fuck i am?

I just tried LSD, how fuck i am?

Attached: MaleFrighteningCero-poster.jpg (500x281, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LGmxu9pVZ5s
youtu.be/_gp51lt9kdA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yeah. you're going to die. unless you roll trips. trips for your trip or death will come

Hope, you dont Stuck on it 4ever

Attached: 1570828053086m.jpg (512x1024, 80K)

I just tried it last night, honestly just stay calm and play nice music. don't focus on negative thoughts too much.

you good. how much did you take and did you bother with a test kit? if the tab tasted super bitter and metallic then you dun goofed with a nbome but that rarely happens

you gonna be fine brah, put on some music you like and enjoy the ride :) (oh and don't forget to drink, this will last like 12 hours or so)

Thanks dudes, hahaha, i will report if i can

keep us updated op. you should be feeling it by now

relax, enjoy it.
avoid bright lights
play mellow music
you'll be fine

WATCH OUT FOR THE DRAGONS BEHIND YOU user. THEY WILL STEAL YOUR SOUL.

well at least pretty close. I just looked at the time of your first post

P UR A FAGT

Wingdings:

O̰̼̭̰̣̖͍̼ͬ̓ͧ͢O̶̧̦͇̯͒ͧ́̐̊ͩ͟Ō͍̳̟̥ͯ̊̃ͣ̑̒͘O͔̬̙̬ͮ̍̋̀͠Ö̝͓̠̗́̄̋ͩ͋̇̒͠Ô̵̰̙̹̬̘͔̯͇̪ͫ́͢Ǒ̰̠̒͂̐ͩͫO̥̭̙̯̜̪̐̕O̶̢̰̬̳͍͒͊̍O͇̘͇͉̝̮ͤ̆ͪ̕O̥͕͓ͣ̾̈ͫO͇̘͎͇̹̮̰̯ͬ̊̇̾́O̸̳͕̙̘͚̖̯̯͙ͨ ̶͍̗͓̬͓̹̺͚̰̇̾̄̿͜
͉̫̓̓ͬ͗ͩ̒ͭ̾͟͢͡F̨͇͉̥̥͋͡U̧̡̫̓ͬ̄̆C̢̰̣̞̠͉̤̺̉̈́̈́̏͂ͨ́̇́K̵̛̜͇͔̮͉͇ͪ̂I̱͇͙̬̠̥̞̫̐͋̑ͩ̈ͦͬ̀͘Ṉ̟̙̱̘̠̬̈́ͪG͕̦̗̔͐̈̓ͦ ̟͎̮̹̣̙͉ͦͤ͘H̢͕̗̤̣̬̩̰̞͚̾ͨ͗͆͠͡Ẹ̻͇͈͉̞̫̈͛̀́͡L̩̞͍̜͛̿͒͊ͫ͊͠L͎̻̆͒ ̖̦̻͎͙̙̥̘͐͋͒͆̊̂̿́͝
̵͎̯͎͑͑͡ͅI̢̢͔̱̊ͫͬ͂̄̒͐ͅM̻̖̙̮̘ͭͯ͂͞ͅT̩̀̀̔̏͛R̡̗͙͙̮̙͓ͩ͌ͪ̊ͬ̆̂̀I̦͉̣̭̻͍̫ͤ̀̽P̨̻̻̼̳̥ͭ̋͒̓̉̍ͨP̴͈̗̟̃I̵̷̵͍̩͚͂N̘̦̟̱̠̒̍̿͗͗̄G͙͈͓̤ͯ̋

You're acting like a head with it's chicken cut off

Hey i am back again, i feeel very rare, my cellphone looks like a bubble haha

You're fine. Do go near people you don't feel comfortable with normally. Listen to some good tunes and maybe take a walk. You'll be awake for the next 12-15 hours, so try planning to do something with yourself or the experience might get nutty. If you start feeling bad just remind yourself you're on a drug and it will go away, change your setting, and maybe turn on some of your favorite music. Before you go in public write down the drug you're on and the dose should you have a negative experience or become incoherent it will give EMS a good idea of what they're treating so they don't make it worse. At one tab that shouldn't happen, but you never know. Don't talk to strangers because it will freak you out and make sure you dress warmly because you might get lost out side at night, don't want you to get hypothermia. Remember to drink water and stay hydrated. Being dehydrated might be confusing to you while tripping and might lead to a negative experience. If you keep thinking about the same thing over and over again try to do something new or listen to some music. If at any time you feel unsafe don't feel like you shouldn't confide in others you trust. Sometimes negative things happen on psychedelics and it's important that if you feel like you're a danger to yourself or others that you call for help, whether that be a close friend, a parent, or emergency services.

If you need to abort a trip it's always suggested that you take something like Klonopin to reduce the effects of the drug. Alcohol likely won't do too much, but may help dampen the effects of it.

I am back, i am at my cellphone, i feel it so big, i cant write very well

wtf I can feel it

Thanks dude, i wish I can express my gratitud.

I can post something every 30min if you want

I feel the windows are getting round
Hahahaha

Nah, you will lose all track of time and that's OK.

>I just tried LSD, how fuck i am?
You are a pussy so you ate a single tab of acid. Now you want attention because nobody gives a fuck about you. You have no skills or talents that separate you from the crowd and so you desperately seek attention from strangers to teh point where you start a thread on Sup Forums looking for people to make feel like you're a person. You're a faggot and a little bitch and I bet you don't even have a playlist set up for this first trip of yours because you don't appreciate or understand music enough to know how to use it

Pathetic

Attached: 11025963_792939390792829_6335337098211752074_n.jpg (400x233, 29K)

Go to bed gramps

Attached: 1569407035014.jpg (201x200, 10K)

Hahaha, maybe you are right bro, maybe not, i don't seek attention, i just want to share my experience with all of you

I am laying on bed, sheets feels amazing.

I cant see my cellphone very well

Oh yeah, sometimes your genitals can get a warm feeling. You DID NOT pee yourself. It's totally normal, and if you go to the bathroom do look in the mirror it's probably one of the coolest experiences I've ever had.

Also, having vision issues is 100% normal.

Why do we hang out with people?

Not as fucked as the ants in your eyes.

don’t feel temped to use it consistently. there can be diminishing returns (emotional/psychological) and it lingers in your system for several weeks

I’m not trying to spook you, some people micro dose it all the time, but it can definitely be dangerous too. just depends on the person.

HI user. I'm tripping balls too. Isn't it nice?

OP please, watch this shit while your on acid.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=LGmxu9pVZ5s
It won't let you down trust me.

Nobody is watching you. You will be fine.

Bro I am listening to it

Attached: Screenshot_20191011_211454_com.google.android.youtube.jpg (1080x2340, 733K)

I am very noob at this, but I heard I will see weird things (sorry for my bad english)

not him, but hallucinations (seeing weird things) may or may not happen for you on their own

try being in a dark room or focusing on a solid white wall

youtu.be/_gp51lt9kdA

or this lol

First things first if you feel any feeling of negativity or fear, just push them aside. You're bigger than a feeling. Your body will be sensitive to all sorts of things, especially temperature, and tactile sensations for you hands. Just stay in your room and chill will the internet, no scary monsters 4 u

Based and dadpilled

Bro hahaha, i cant remember anything about today I am watching forms on the roof

relax, and bear witness to the splendor you're about to become. :)

happy tripping brother, i'll be joining you on your journey later tonight.

Again already?

Attached: pikaman-01.1272609729071.png (500x4041, 196K)

Attached: pikaman-02.1272610040493.png (500x4060, 198K)

Attached: pikaman-03.1272610129753.png (500x3087, 157K)

Attached: pikaman-04.1272610213655.png (500x3136, 123K)

Attached: pikaman-05.1272610279978.png (500x4653, 244K)

Attached: pikaman-06.1272610339952 (2).png (500x4800, 204K)

Attached: pikaman-07.1272610392753.png (500x4860, 249K)

Attached: pikaman08.png (499x2920, 96K)

Attached: pikaman09.png (500x3881, 35K)

I wish I knew someone who could sell me some LSD

Just buy 1p-LSD online. It's basically the same thing.

The comics are talking to me, pikachuuuuuu

Hi bros, i am so tripped

I bet, dude. Does everything feel smooth and silky?

>Anonymous
Yeeeees, i was peeing, wtf so smooth

Things will be fun and wobbly and a bit jittery all night. Make the best of it.

I am the op, what should I do?

And I have a test tomorrow, hahaha a japanese test (so オタク)

Dude, stop freaking out. Your trip will be over in a few hours then you've just gotta sit thru the comedown