Ask a 23 year old who is having a regular sexual relationship with 2 45 year olds anything...

Ask a 23 year old who is having a regular sexual relationship with 2 45 year olds anything. This is them devouring my cock last night.

Attached: IMG_0259.jpg (2048x2048, 748K)

who is 45 years old?

I would have said that was the body of a 45 year old man....

if your hands look like that at 23 its game over man

Attached: IMG_0260.jpg (2048x2048, 647K)

Attached: IMG_3100.jpg (2448x2654, 1.13M)

congrats op, you're fat and disgusting so you fuck fat and disgusting pigs.

...said the guy who will NEVER touch a real vagina

Looks like you're raping 45 year olds but ok.

You got kik?

That’s fucking nasty

actually I consistently fuck 18-20 year old 7-9s, so you're a huge liar. But have fun being fat and gay

Got better and not so disgusting pics?

Sure you do user

You look like a fatzo, where did you meet these two, Golden Corral ?

gross

Lol

I am neither fat, nor gay...and am not OP. Just a bystander who can tell you'll never touch a real vagina. People with REAL prospects don't brag about what rating their conquests would be on a scale....you're just an uncle virgin who's full of shit.

Incel..not uncle. Damn autocorrect

ok fag, but everyone is calling your bs. I might be fat but at least I don't fuck ugly girls, only top tier baddies

Ok you uncle virgin fat faggot

Me thinks you doth protest too much.

>t. virgin

Boone’s calling anything. All I said was sure you do user

See? This guy knows what's up.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Share more

Attached: 1567384697620.png (657x527, 29K)

Why are you so fat? When I was 18 I was fucking my 40 year old married assistant manger at Walmart. Her husband found out and divorced her and took 1 of her 3 kids lol. I'm married with my own kid now, but my younger days were fun too!

Does that slag ever wipe her ass?

Fat fuck

Hahahahaha

Hahahaha

Nice. I'd let them shit onto my neck while theyre sitting on my face. I love milfs and cougars. I'm angrily jealous right now OP. Thanks for ruining my fucking day.

this picture is a fucking blur what the hell is going on in that fever dream of an image

Shit OP, your fat ass better watch out for this guy

post more, ignore virgins.