Whats the best way to persuade a cute girl to let you lick her asshole?

Whats the best way to persuade a cute girl to let you lick her asshole?

Attached: .Target34 .jpg (1080x1080, 101K)

Chloroform.

Money

Attached: 28536F14-8563-4EDA-8676-B3E2C1A91AF0.jpg (640x772, 312K)

Put me in the reddit screenshot

Just go down as you're eating her out and apologize if she doesn't like it

Hide all her toilet paper.

Tell her you want to eat her ass like you have ebola and the only cure for it is in her butthole. EZ PZ lemon squeezy.

be born by her and lick it on the way out

>be me
>licking her pussy
>slide tongue down the snail trail to mud city
>she moans quietly
>probe gently into her waiting hole with my forked tongue
WHAT ARE YE DOIN IN MAH SWAMP?!

Asking.

This seems like the best advice in the thread OP. You should try this one first.

Stop posting the same thread every day you fucking faggot.

Attached: CDE7CBAF-D125-4FB1-BBCF-ED475B7AEBEF.jpg (408x408, 38K)

Engine start spray and a rag. So far no one has given a fuck, or even knows that it happened.

Attached: 17443323-148D-43C8-B144-02A28A93EA3D.png (500x457, 132K)

>Whats the best way to persuade a cute girl to let you lick her asshole?
There's a question that doesn't make sense... If you're hooking up with a girl and want to eat her ass, then tell her you want to eat her ass and have her take a real quick shower. Then have her lay down ass up on your bed and start sucking on her thighs and buttcheeks then just eat her ass. Have her get into doggy position because girls fucking love that shit, and just stick your tongue on and/or up her butthole, dude. This isn't rocket surgery

Attached: !xclo6i20e5r31.jpg (2042x1080, 161K)

>Tell her you want to eat her ass like you have ebola and the only cure for it is in her butthole
This dude knows what he's talking about

Attached: !1565020715769.jpg (1235x1280, 293K)

>have her take a real quick shower
Found the rookie!

I've done this - but also had girls mention they're into anal and just skipped the snatch and went right for the booty.

Tell her that ever since you saw that Pepsi commercial from 1992 with Cindy Crawford, you've had an urge to tongue a girls brown eye.

This girl at work let me sniff her butt and all I had to do was ask

Attached: f4d7acd5b06474966a7f90abca3b8f95.jpg (500x585, 48K)

send her a vid of you hanging yourself, horse-fukker

If a girl you work with farts near you, I don't think it counts user.

This

retard.

while eating her pussy just start going at her asshole. she will either love it or hate it.

These. More or less in order of success.

>Found the rookie!
Look, bud. If you're not making girls take a shower before you eat their ass then that's your problem. Calling someone a rookie for making sure that the butthole they're about to stick their tongue up is clean is literally retarded. It's like you don't even understand basic hygiene or psychology. And you feel that you're super duper smart for that. Enjoy eating rotten dirty butthole, I guess. I that's your thing then cool, I guess

Whoa bro. Wtf

most convenient