I raped a girl in the early nineties. When she tried to rat me out...

I raped a girl in the early nineties. When she tried to rat me out, my higher societal standing ruined her and her family. She was a homeless whore for about six years after before taking her life in 2003.

I have zero regrets. AMA.

Attached: 84.jpg (960x823, 172K)

I'd have zero regrets making you disappear..

No one cares.

Two respected lawyers couldn't do it. What makes you think you can, e-thug?

S'cringe

What usually separates humans from animals is our sense of empathy, so you, OP, are not a human.

Attached: LoserDoesntHaveAGf.jpg (300x168, 12K)

cool story bro, yer a fuckin loser

I bet you can’t take a timestamped picture of an ID showing that you were even alive in the early 90’s.

I know you’re gonna balk because you’re full of shit, but you can just edit out the identifying information like people have been doing here since the beginning.

it takes a special kind of person to brag about being this detestable in an online forum full of liars.... like, short-bus special.

did u cum in her pussy?

Attached: cgf2.jpg (1440x960, 166K)

Quints have never been so wrong....

Almost all herd animals feel some form of empathy. What distinguishes man from animal is technology and culture

Oh shit i didn't even realize I got quints. bow down to me, trips

Pics or it didn't happen

OP, is there anyway I can message you privately to ask some stuff?

Congrats, no one is surprised nor gives a rats ass that you’re a piece of shit. You’ll get yours one day

A real hero of the people right here

bruh he got quints he's right and you're not

Just call seven one seven 658-64eight6 and tell her so. It's a very informative phone line and totally not spam

What does confidence mean to you?

And that's wrong it's the idea of inherited honour, the ability to spread our life of knowledge 3000 years after our death and our (potentially) to believe in something greater than the needs of anyone thing we would ever know, normally in the form of religion

what the fuck are you on about m8?

Inferior Trips of a Seething faggot
Based Holy Quints of Truth