Is there any way to get my license back if I run from probation for a dui?

Is there any way to get my license back if I run from probation for a dui?

Like I don’t care if I can never come back home and have a warrant and piss them off and shit I just want leaave my shit town

Can I just run and wait out the suspension time or get it back and run or something?

Attached: 54432CD9-348B-438F-83D3-ABD1E3CEA31C.jpg (234x250, 6K)

Maybe you should get drunk and drive into a ravine. What a pathetic loser. Life isn’t hard bro, are you stupid?

Is this the user who posted earlier about getting bagged with a .2something bac and how fucked were you?

>Everyones life experiences are just like mine!

Attached: 1524409045271.jpg (233x233, 57K)

No

Short answer, no

Long answer, no

Why? Chief keef ran from a dui and he just couldn’t go back to Chicago

OP, yes. There absolutely is.
>unironically change your last name to "Rosenbaum"
>Apply for "aliyah"
>You will have to live in the west bank, not optimal tbh but yeah
>Here comes the tricky part
>Maternal Verification is a thing
>Not an issue if your mom goes byebye
>Permanently
>You will now have 6-8 months to pack your shit.
>Congrats, you are now Tracy Rosenbaum
>Weather: Cloudy with a chance of Rockets

Those indians and their drinking problems

no, don't be stupid. Just wait it out, your teenage hormones will clear out soon enough.

Let me guess, you'll blame God for the DUI, eh motherfucker? You're gonna blame the cop for being racist, hun? Kill yourself, nobody needs you.

Agent Schlomo is watching you, goyim.

This does work. The Jews are trying to flood my country with bodies to take over
T. Palestinian

Your life is feelbadman.mp4

identity theft

I literally just sit here every day completely alone and miserable wasting the “best” years of my life with nothing and the only thing i do is lay around in bed and the only time i leave is to just go get bitched at and do more shit i dont want to and its all just wasting my time

I never do anything illegal and then the one time I’m about to leave my shit town and fix my life and have everything be good and be happy. Shit wasnt even my fault and even if it was i have already been on this shit forever its been long enough

I get punished worse than anyone. Long as fuck bull shit. Get zero leniency and on completely perfect behavior the whole time. Do everything they say. Never break any rules and nothing. Still zero leniency. I get the strictest shit out of everyone i talked to. I talked to people with 4 DUIs, people with felonies, and people that have gotten in trouble during theirs. They all get breaks and i get 0.

If its not racism what else could it possibly be. And all i ask is to transfer my shit down to a friends house so i can be close to a train and things i want to do and my parents are disabled

"Racism" nigger confirmed

good fucking god man, locate the nearest mirror and fucking R E F L E C T on your life, man.

Why am i being punished more harshly than everyone else than with zero leniency no matter what i do

"Shit wasnt even my fault"

So ... the alcohol just snuck itself into your blood while you were driving?

I was there for your first 12,000 posts.
Every god damn time the same thing is said but you ignore every real thing said.
Stop looking for sympathy and stop getting fucked up on the road

You’re not on probation for being black, are you?

>Shit wasnt even my fault
Really so who forced you to get intoxicated and then operate a ton-and-a-bit motorised death machine?

Nah, this is probably the user who's on probation for being black aka popping a bunch of Xanax and driving

I overdosed on accident and didnt know what i was doing i dont drive drunk

Ahhh right so you did a ridiculous amount of drugs entirely of your own accord and THEY made you do it. Can't possibly blame you, you're absolutely right

Ive seen white people kill someone texting and driving and get less of a punishment

You overdosed on WHAT?

You're the same user that was bitching about 'being on probation for being black' aren't you? I can almost guarantee it.

Attached: jawker.jpg (323x361, 59K)

Called it

I’m the only person being attacked by god and trapped in a small town by god so yeah

>pop xanny like a stupid nigger
>drive like a dumb nigger
>get arrested
>Guise I'm literally Job!