Power is down everywhere in my small town. Still got some cell reception - I can send and receive texts...

Power is down everywhere in my small town. Still got some cell reception - I can send and receive texts, and can get online, but can’t make calls.
Are we being invaded by aliens?
Pic related - you can’t see it, but I’m holding my gun right now because I’m kinda worried. I don’t even hear traffic anymore and usually I can because our trailer isn’t too far away from the main road through town.
Guys?

Attached: D618FC77-FF38-455A-A816-8370000A54D5.jpg (4032x3024, 1.17M)

Anyone? Please don’t let me be cut off from everyone.

Hello?

RIP op

OP ded

Fuck, oh fuck. I heard a gunshot - it wasn’t close by, but it was maybe a mile or two away. Windows are open because it’s cool out.

Thank fucking God someone besides me is here. I’m really worried.

Go be a good American, getyur rifle and sidearm and go patrol the streets. Make sure to wear a balaclava and some body armor. Maybe go breach and clear all of the neighbors' homes, just to make sure they're safe.

Attached: ahsz8aajsf211.jpg (1920x1080, 733K)

Well there...

If you are in California, PG&E is fucking around this week so fuck them but that's probably why.

I don’t have any of those things except a .22 rifle, and a shotgun.
A single shot shotgun.

I’m not. I’m in Oklahoma. There’s no storms, it’s just cold.

I can faintly see a weird light in the distance, it’s like moving back and forth I think.
It’s kinda orange or red maybe.

How's the tap water you think?

Fuck forgot the pic, I don’t know if you can see this but it kinda looks like a weird line light.

Attached: 0CD35845-3BC0-4CE1-8E5A-E764228E4410.jpg (4032x3024, 1.19M)

I dunno. Let me go check.

It smells and tastes ok. Looked weird under the phones screen light.

You’ll be dead soon

Attached: 06B715D7-2550-4F2C-8B1B-F646880E8F11.jpg (600x800, 488K)

Aliens gonna get you OP

I see whats going on. Someone has poisoned the water hole!

It’s getting hard to post. I had to send this 3 times now to get it to go through.
There was a brief flicker of power, but everything had a weird white blue tint just before it went dark again, including my refrigerator light - and that’s yellow! I was getting some bottled water out.
I’m going to go hide in my closet.

Guess this is it OP, kill yourself before they get you. Make your death less painful.

I just heard something walking around outside.
Oh God.

I'm enjoying this larp, post more pics

You need more guns so you can stop the government from stealing your guns!

This ain’t some damn game! Someone rattled the doorknob on my trailer for a second. I ain’t coming out until I know it’s safe. It’s fucking cold though now, I left a couple of fucking windows open, and ain’t got a heater now.

>I left a couple of fucking windows open
Why though... why?

It was a nice night since summer finally ended here with a big cold front.
I’m going to sneak out and try to quietly close the windows and grab a blanket or my sleeping bag under my bed.
It’s dark as fuck.

Yikes.

I got the windows closed, but i thought I saw someone walking out near the road. I left my phone off and quietly came back to my room. I almost forgot my sleeping bag. I’m a little warmer at least, grabbed my flannel shirt too.

I hear music I think.

Im going to go see the music

are you near McCurtain County?
the government conducts a lot of experiments on the locals in Southeast Oklahoma and Northeast Texas, this has been going on for decades

Attached: Oklahoma_sign.jpg (604x453, 69K)

i here
it callin me
i want to see it pleaseletmeseeit

> Power is down everywhere in my small town
> small town
have you called your parole officer?

I think it comes from my neighbors house, should I go outside and check?

shit, the music stopped!

the door was open so I decided to inside, Im heading upstairs to check

do not fear music child no.# 811617785
we have room for all.

I heard something

Attached: iberostar-laguna-azul (1).jpg (550x413, 14K)

I'm alone, but I thing I'm safe

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 4K)

Look kid, i can saviour you but first you’ll have to tongue my anus plenty of times

Fucking kek
That nigger is annoying

High quality fbi edit

Not looking good Sup Forumsro

Attached: C36715F3-FDDF-461C-A160-4EDAC1F537D5.jpg (1024x768, 71K)

H

same thing happened here in north houston all communication was cut off for around 4 hours today

gg op

Ey anón are you ok?

Yes thank you. No need for concern. I am fine.