Now that the dust has settled, is this actually good and worth watching...

Now that the dust has settled, is this actually good and worth watching? I didn't watch when it was released because of the overexposure and meme reaction.

Yea it's pretty good.

Its a pretty good show if you're into conspiracies/aliens/demons etc. I thoroughly enjoyed it and its cinematography is pretty great as well.

note that the dust has settled, it's fine. it's nothing amazing. it's not total shit. it's fucking fine.

Friendly reminder that Steve did nothing wrong.

Finn Wolfhard is very cute, he is the best reason to watch this

It has good characters and atmosphere. The story is solid but not groundbreaking, mostly a vehicle for the characters.

Very enjoyable overall.

6/10

FOR HIM

> Muh telekinetic androgynous girlboy
> Muh adults are all stupid, fuck parents yeah!
> Muh highschool premarital sex

Show is shit propaganda

>dude someone else on my facebook also happened to watch it therefore it's mainstream normie trash and complete shit

honestly neck yourself

It's excellent. Easily the best TV of 2016

Don't even bother with these animals.

This place has become a fucking joke. A Twisted parody of itself.

Why doesn't everyone on Sup Forums like this show??? It's very unsettling.

Pennywise is coming to Hawkins.

I thought eleven was cute until I found out she acts like a slut.

lmao

I don't mean this rude, but is this show for adults? I'm not really into kid shit

>saying that the show is anything short of the second coming of Christ means that you are a contrarian

The best show currently running.

I feel like the girl that plays Eleven is going to be the next Drew Barrymore in terms of young starlets becoming a train wreck

Did she get molested by jews as well?

>young actress in Hollywood
>did the Jews molest her?

Is it even possible that they didn't?

It's very influenced by 80's coming-of-age flicks along the lines of ET, The Goonies, Stand By Me, etc alongside creature features from the same era. So it picks up more mature elements of horror and sexuality from the latter, while keeping the cutesy, comforting vibe of the former. It does a really good job of putting those two very different atmospheres together into something unique. That being said, definitely not a kids' show.

I don't really like ET, The Goonies, Stand By Me, etc so I probably won't enjoy it

Sounds like you have bad taste

nah I just don't like coming of age stuff and prefer the action movies from the 80s

>literally proving his point

you might have autism if you don't understand that movie preference is subjective

Welcome to Sup Forums

If you're not into the atmosphere of those movies, you probably won't dig it. If you're really into campy 80's horror, it might work for you though. It's very similar to It Follows in a lot of regards.

I'd give it a shot, it's a solid show with great characters and atmosphere and a decent plot, but it's not super action-driven for the most part.

It was pretty addictive. Didn't hear any of the hype when we watched it, but couldn't stop watching the next episodes. Not sure if it'd be worth watching again, though.

the girl looks pretty hot today. she's 18 by now right? I don't wanna fantasize about cunnies in the end

Everything about it is great except that fucking horrible cgi at the end.

Yeah ten years have passed since she filmed that , don' worry about it.

Shit show. They have Will doing all this paranormal shit to his mom, thats shown to make no sense when other characters are in the upside down.

Like how the fuck did the wall become some little window to the upside down. How the fuck did will see the letters on the wall. How did he make the blinky light paths? They follow where you are but he had them repeating as if he walled forward then teleported back to walk forward again.

Also not 1 person verbally mentioned Barb being dead.

Also how the fuck did they explain all the dead people in the school and nobody got in trouble.

>t.fedoratipper

it's fairly interesting for the first couple of episodes, then it falls off

i'd give it a fair and honest 5/10. watchable, but nothing special.

she doesn't really look anything special and I'm into cunny.

shitty forgettable characters, sjw, too much love drama, a girl that i hated more than skyler, obviously tried to rip off twin peaks but that actually made it worse etc

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

I really like her. She has a nice personality irl and looks better now that she's a bit older and has hair