It's about time this conceded cunt got some fucking justice

it's about time this conceded cunt got some fucking justice....
breitbart.com/the-media/2019/10/11/anchor-shepard-smith-quits-fox-news/?fbclid=IwAR1ZfO1Y0Hmeva9MU2EmZuSkPQq78ATsn3bKZ4cLwE10j1VvJTEkrI9SjFc

Attached: Capture.jpg (1598x1132, 467K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/11/15/shepard-smiths-long-history-of-infuriating-fox-news-viewers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Considering he one of the only people who made fox a legitimate news source....

legitimate in lying for two years?

Now you're getting it. All news needs to get with the times and replace their anchors with empires Rachel Maddow

“Conceded” lol

Meant empress, but either's fine

oh... you mean the mannequin that couldn't figure out what she was or what the truth was?

notice how no one watches her shit now they found out she was lying to them for 28 months?

Wasn't he like the only one at Fox who wasn't sucking Trumps cock? They just lost their last actual journalist.

better than sucking hillary's cock

>this

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/11/15/shepard-smiths-long-history-of-infuriating-fox-news-viewers/

about what?

you mean the dyke that cried when there was no collusion?

he never made me mad all his critiquing was based as fuck.

that's because you wanted to suck Obama's cum

yeah.... let's use Washington Compost as
"news". lol

Personally, I think it sucks, because he was the only anchor at Fox I actually liked. I suppose this move validates why I liked him.

> he is not partisan enough for our hyper partisan network that we made because all other networks were not making up the news that we wanted to hear so we have to make sure he is gone. now we can make up more things that make us feel good until someone else reports they are not based in reality in anyway whatsoever and then we can get mad all over again
good luck making up more "news" to make you feel happy

Where's the facts?

Yes. And OP didn't like the man, because OP is also sucking Trump's cock.

In other words, OP is a faggot.

>conceded cunt
...A dumb faggot.

Attached: 6779249D-6F9C-4ED1-88E9-B3DF4C074FC5.jpg (381x381, 17K)