Hello Sup Forums what is your opinion about smoking

Hello Sup Forums what is your opinion about smoking

Attached: 010318marlboro7cs-resized.jpg (618x410, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rW0W4nbDmi4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not too shabby.

It killed my brother, not a fan of it

To each his own. I'm not big on it, but I grew up with parents who smoked. I had teachers, starting in middle school, who would accuse me of smoking because of the smell coming off my clothes. I had to explain OVER AND FUCKING OVER that my parents smoked around me and everything I owned smelled like that.

It was really tough to quit. It took many attempts over years. Not smoking is a weird sort of freedom. Like losing an anchor tied to my leg.
However, if you like smoking...go for it.

If you're a productive person setting himself to the max 110% a day then I respect you for finding a way to deal with this shitmess we call life. If you do it just to show off you deserve a painful death (as you will get indeed if you continue this habit).

Losers. KYS

I quit a few years ago, but I love it; I wish they were good for you.

Not a smoker but girls smoking are sexy

Attached: IMG_7504~3.jpg (2000x2561, 732K)

Tastes good after a night of drinking.

>Quit for about 4 months so far. I still want to smoke.

If ur not smoking marlboro red, ur vaping.

That is a cartridge vape, but yes I find smoking arousing.

Killed both my grandmothers and nearly my stepfather.

E-cigarette

Totally harmless. Suck 'em up.

Was smoking for 19 years. Currently I am trying to stop. Haven't smoked since may and hope that the urge for a cig will be gone one day.

Attached: 1545304430347.jpg (500x343, 148K)

I have news for you:
(1) the first smoke you have after 4 months will be exactly like your first ever - disgusting, an awful taste in your mouth, and will make you want to vomit.
(2) Within a week you'll be back to however many you were smoking when you quit. It'll be like you never quit.

Waste of money, but whatever floats your boat. I disagree with the exorbitant taxes on them though. I don't quite understand why it's pretty much universally seen as morally and ethically justifiable to gouge the fuck out of addicts.

Vapefag here. Still vaping in 2019. Switched and never looked back. Don’t have a single problem with my lungs.

Smoke ‘em if you got ‘em

It uses pre made cartridges yes? and delivery is in vapor form?

Never tried it, but it really fucked with some of the people I care about, so I'm not a big fan

This. I don’t understand how the U.S. can justify the taxes on them with no universal healthcare

Be careful, user. There's some really nasty shit being added to some of those. Genuinely hope that you don't end up as a statistic.

Inconvenient but so so so nice

That doesnt make any sense... taxes are a deterrent

Me too, user. But it’s either this or smoking cigarettes? Which one of them is more likely to make me a statistic?

Unless youre a poorfag and buying cheap knock off shit youre fine. Just use juul and youre fine.

The smell is obnoxious. Other than that I don't give a fuck what other people do to themselves.

Still smoking/vaping. Some days I just need a pack because my job is a shit job, so I just get a pack, smoke a few days off two/three packs, then go back to the vape. Trying to make an honest effort to quit through vaping and weening off nicotine, but somedays, I'm just like fuck it.

Attached: foto_1321.gif (95x95, 4K)

For people that are suicidal but try to keep it on the low or are undecided
It’s just a waste of money and lifetime
Any other reason then slowly trying to kill yourselves would be dishonest
Been smoking for 8 years I’m dumb as shit and suicidal

Dude. Don’t you get tired of your fingers smelling like tar and having smokers breath?

Do you never wash your hands? Are you unaware gum exists?

They really aren't though. From what I've seen, it just makes people look for cheaper alternatives.

It's not inconvenient in the great state of Missouri. Where I live I can still smoke in bars and restaurants. Hell I can smoke at the counter of the local auto parts store.

Eh, who knows at this point. I wish they'd hurry the fuck up and start regulating them so there's some kind of oversight.

Nah, I usually get it off with your mom's cunt.

It just sticks with me. I stopped smoking years ago and when I’m at a bar, and my vape is out of batteries and I’m drunk enough, I’ll bum a cigarette. And the smoke makes me gag, and the smell and taste last much longer than multiple tooth brushing or hand washing. It’s vile.

Hello, person from Australia!

Those cheaper alternatives come with more risks since there's nobody to make sure that there's no weird shit being added.

The tax in Missouri is only 17 cents a pack. Every time it has been on the ballot to increase the tax, it has been shot down with the most recent time being 2016.

So how much do they cost there? Isn't there some kind of federal tax?

No.

Ok well for anyone who doesn't live in the middle of nowhere it's inconvenient

Have you tried not being a bitch?

The federal tax is $1.0066 per pack. I smoke Camel Turkish Royals and have for 13 years. They are a little over $5 per pack.

Proving that the middle of nowhere is the place to be.

Used to be heavily addicted at 20. Had my worse break up and my life was living hell around that age. Went cold turkey at 23 so I relapsed not shortly after.

Completely quit at 24.

My opinion, it tasted horrible at first but I got the finesse out of it in the end. Would smoke all kind of heavy shit, even cuban cigarrettes, Coibas if am not mistaken.

If you are in any way considering smokes make sure what you are putting through your lungs. Mentolated or flavored will wreck you up faster than all naturals. Malboro Reds for example is dope and won't cause much shit. Camels gold are a little pricey but worth the extra too.

youtube.com/watch?v=rW0W4nbDmi4

Damn that's actually almost reasonable. Last time I got a pack in NY it was like $15. It's no wonder that a lot of people have switched to vaping.

Stage 4 emphysema here. Not preaching cause it wouldn't change anyone's mind, but like so many I thought smoking wouldn't affect me. I guessed wrong.

Smoking is practically Nature's Fluorescent light because it allows you to see who people really.

Pussies cough like faggots chocking on cock when smoking.

Sluts really let loose and get sexual and blatant about it when sucking on a cigarette.

Men on God's shit-list, those about to get the shit beaten out of them by life, smoke arrogantly like wanna-be bad-boys.

Those who say "smoking is disgusting" are actually outside of the "cool circle", tend to be weirdos, and are the same type who end up on those Heavy-R, E-fukt videos. They have that neurotic- tension in their eyes when saying "please turn off your cigarette" that can also be found in scat-play. Same. Fucking. Look.

Then, you have you cool and solemn smokers. It's not a health-habit, but you can expect some sense of honesty and care for truth from these people.

There is also those men who appear to be snorting coke with a vicious look in their eyes as they take a drag, those are the real alpha-killers that wanna-be bad boys dream of being but hope to never meet.

There is also men who smoke while dancing rhythmically. They can be real-life homos or psychopaths in a moment of glee. It can be hard to tell.

There is house-wives who smoke anxiously, with a fretting look in their eyes. Common sense will make you question the notion that "smoking kills" because these are the same women who can choose between being 400 pound fat-asses who eat anxiously and while stress-filled, or they can smoke as a habit while looking good even if their lungs take the toll as they do so anxiously and while stress-filled.

Then, there is always that guy who smokes by pinching his cigarette at the butt. 9 times out of 10, that is a kleptomaniac incapable of love of friendship.

This is not a joke. Ignore at your own peril. Faggots.

When I started smoking around 2005-6 they were $2.85 a pack here in small town Missouri. i went to New York City and bought a pack at a news stand in 2008 and it was 10 bucks. I nearly shit myself.

Bored? why not cheeck this extremely hot active server, for the bbest lewds of females and traps!

discord gg/T4HYhgU

I smoke when i feel really bad to calm myself down, not addicted, smoked at work when i had a job to get free pauses. Smoke with friends, more of a social smoker.

This is some damn fine writing

Great summary
I’d say I’m the honest and solemn Typ

Gross, addictive, and propped up by lobbying groups. 0/10

Yes. A smoker's consciousnesses is much different than a non smoker. It's the one think I truly miss about quitting - the only way to get to that place is by smoking.

Thing, not think. Christ.

You make me wonder which I am user

if people want to do it outside or in their own homes then they should have the freedom to do so. I also support letting private establishments to permit smoking, like bars and clubs, if they choose. but I also think that now that we know it is likely to contribute to long term diseases people that do smoke regularly should be forced to pay higher insurance premiums and not allowed to run up large tabs in public health costs. if they want to take the risk it's on them but I support their ability to choose it if they want it

Also, true story here, I live in a predominately liberal city. Relevant context here. All politics aside, it is multi-racial, generally very peaceful, and at the same time with those "inner city" areas. But generally very peaceful. Meaning, most people keep to their own. It has it's troubled areas, but it doesn't have any real "city wide" problems. No racism. No rampant violence. A major city. No home invasion problems. No gang problems. And liberal. Meaning, very comfortable with drugs. So when I say liberal and diverse, I mean just that. And the important thing is that things run smoothly. They do. Somehow, white teens get their drugs frequently without being in any real danger from their peers, and somehow, blacks manage to be filth-infested and violent in their own neighborhoods. Things running smoothly and unbelievably so by Sup Forums's standards.

So here is where it get's crazy. There was a flood-storm that disrupted fuel lines to the city and no gasoline was being replenished for about 24 hours. Meaning that all of this major city's gas stations where being clogged up with lines of about 15-20 people long. If not more. Every single one. In a major city.

I was running out gas, went out looking for some, after about an hour of driving from station to station, found one, spent about an hour in line in my car. Waiting for gas. Pumped gas. was about to leave when...

...I saw this white thrash lady- obviously raised in a trailer park or something of that sort- smoking right next to a pump. No joke. Sitting right next to the pumps smoking a cigarette. This, while surrounded by about 50 people.

The reason why I wrote all this, because that is how absurd this all is and how much sense it makes. When surrounded by about 50 people at the gas station, in the middle of a minor fuel crisis, that lady felt that she was at a party and that it was time to look cool and smoke a cigarette right next to a pump. Literally, right next to the pump...

We do pay higher premiums. My insurance premium is slightly higher than it would be if i was a non smoker. I am young and otherwise very healthy and haven't been to the doctor in 5 years. If i still smoke when I get to middle age or old age then my premium will go up even more in comparison to if I was a non-smoker because the risk to insure me goes up.

It is a gateway to other bad things. Drugs, depression, needing. I don't need a drug in my life I require to go out of my way to get before others. I'd shutdown every ciggarette company if I could.

Is this pasta? Either way, this is amazing.

...the 2 or 3 clerks being too busy with the stampede of customers streaming in. I thought about turning my car around and informing someone, but I was genuinely afraid of the whole gas station blowing up any second. She was right next to the pump. Right next to it. Right when about surge of people had pumped and when there were 50 people around her.

What I mean by all this, is that if we are honest with ourselves, we all know exactly why a trailer-bred woman - looking like the trailer thrash that we all know and love- would smoke when taking a fuel crisis as a chance to act cool as if though she was in a party.

They have thinking that is that dumb. And they have social anxiety that is that typical.

The crazy thing is how no one else said anything. They had all waited at least 20 minutes for gasoline by the time they saw her, and when they were there they were on their way out of that particular situation.

They were probably all afraid of sparking a confrontation in a tense situation. No pun intended. But the whole situation was so absurd and crazy, and yet it made perfect sense because that's what smoking really is and what we all want disprove...

...Trying to look cool by smoking...while doing so right next to a gas pump when surrounded by people...because it feels like a party... It's crazy.

But I swear it's true and that it really happened. No joke. I hope that I conveyed the details clearly.

You are who the Universe wants you to be user. You are special in every way. And yet you are a product of your environment. You will never fit in a box because you are too special for that. And yet you are no different from those who are like you. Smoking will reveal which phase you are in. But it's only a phase.

Fucking lol.

I bet your brother was a fucking cool dude tho

>I'd shutdown every ciggarette company if I could.

Prohibition has never worked out in any sense of the world. Society is like a canister under pressure. Smoking is an outlet. We all know it. But taking away the outlet is allowing the pressure to build up. Getting rid of the pressure would mean getting rid off poverty, domestic violence, social tensions, religious conflicts, racism, and even childhood traumas and abuse. Those are "social pressures". Literally, people need an outlet. If people smoke a cigarette to vent, let them be. Just be glad that they aren't one of the millions of people a year beating each other senseless or killing each others. Each year. Smoking is not cure. It's not really a problem in society. It's an outlet. A patch. A temporary inhibitor. Literally, a stress-inhibitor. Any culture riddled with stress, is riddled with violence. So stress-inhibitors are a good thing if they mean relaxation and peace.

Thx user but i'm nothing fantastic ^^

It's simple: we are at war with the world; we've been defending Western Europe for more than 70 years now. It's easy to have nationalized healthcare when you don't pay for your own fucking defense.

It's not
People are just self-righteous faggots because the risk of somebody killing you for acting like a cunt is far closer to 0% than it was even 100 years ago

Well since I'm allergic to 1st and 2nd hand tobacco smoke, I say fuck tobacco companies, fuck the smokers who ALWAYS smoke at the entrance of stores/restaurants/malls ect., and fuck the tobacco plant species as a whole.

>Waah I am allergic to something so everybody should cater to me!

Kill yourself before the 2nd hand smoke does

Nope

You realize you have to actually put the ignition source right next to the fuel source in order to actually achieve an explosion of any magnitude right?

The reason nothing happened is because the risk of her cigarette actually igniting anything was pretty much close to 0. She knew it. Most of the 50 or so people around her knew it. You were the odd man out. I have bad news for you, user.

Are you also allergic to barbecue smoke? Does that offend your olfactory senses? People aren't allergic to smoke. Smoke is full of hundreds of individual chemical compounds. You may be allergic to a particular chemical in a certain type of smoke but you are not allergic to smoke. Fuck off you self righteous fucking fuck!

Please, like you have a leg to stand on. You pay a bunch of fat corporate assholes to slowly kill you.

>b-b-but I don't smoke.
Then why argue a in the smokers behalf?

I have every leg to stand on because I'm not trying to dictate somebody else's behavior for purely selfish reasons.

My recommendation still stands. Kill yourself before the second-hand smoke does you self-righteous dipshit.

I smoke, but I wish I didnt only because it's too expensive, dont care about the health concern

Im here for a good time, not a long time

you must be a legitimate retard to smoke in this day and age

You have to be 18 years of age or older to post here, kiddo.

God bless

You gotta be joking? With suicide rates higher than ever what better way to kill yourself without having to pull a trigger

This thread seems to indicate that smokers are more rational people than antismokers. Yes, people who knowingly inhale a toxic substance into their lungs are the rational ones. What a fucked up world we live in.

Spending about 8.50 per pack now. Just moved to MD from FL. Could get $3.50 per pack in fl.

Succcccks. All in all I love smoking.

We are talking in a thread about opinions of tobacco, forgive me for not making the obvious specification being allergic to one or more of the countless chemicals found in tobacco products instead of the much simpler "I'm allergic to smoke."

Jesus christ you are a pussy. I've put cigarettes out in gasoline just to scare idiots like you.

You are not allergic to smoke. That is a cop out just because you don't like it. Get over it

Not wanting to go into anaphylactic shock is what you consider selfish? Holy shit faggot, look in a mirror.

Demons make you smoke

Smoked a handful of times with friends. Only do it when offered which is probably once in a while while. I don’t get that urge to walk into a convenient store and purchase a pack and have pity on those who do.

are you from LA by any chance?

i fucking HATE the smell

>I clearly didn't read the middle of the reply to my post, but I saw the end and jumped at the opportunity to try and look superior.

Oh please. Nobody has ever gone into anaphylactic shock from cigarette smoke. Spare me the whining drivel you fucking pansy.