Brutal WWyd thread

Brutal WWyd thread

Attached: 1C35BCBC-A4F4-4600-BE8A-4D082E9E1712.jpg (640x938, 119K)

Probably larp like an absolute beta faggot. say some of the most cringey shit I could possibly imagine that I will absolutely never muster up the ability to do, try to pretend that I'm big and in charge.

/Thread

Kill yourself

Lol you are 100% correct

Wwyd to her?

Attached: amanada_liberman.png (144x255, 59K)

facefuck

Absolutely nothing. Say some non sexual abuse shit, that I've never done him never will accomplish.

Be the cringiest fucking queer on the planet, hby?

Attached: Snapchat-280069033.jpg (2592x1936, 556K)

take glasses off and put a blanket over shoulders

So true, but larping is the name of the game in 2019. Accept it for what it is. All in fun... I guess.

I'd walk through the class hallways like an absolute ghost nobody that I am, while getting no attention from any of these women in secretly masturbating to them and denying it, but claim that I would sexually ravaged them, even though none of them even know that I exist

2 and 4 are best

WWYD to her?

Attached: 7D643B98-F6EE-471D-9CF2-F31D3714C60C.jpg (385x635, 25K)

I would poster on 4fags, pretend that I would brutalizer while in all actuality I wouldn't even have the balls to walk up and speak to her. Probably start off by fingering my asshole like the stupid pussy that I am, pretending it was her pounding a huge black dildo into my ass.

Finish off by not being able to ejaculate during my masturbation while pretending all this is happening, go to sleep the embarrassment of a human that I am.

Hby?

Attached: Snapchat-714246442.jpg (1973x2630, 862K)

I would pretend that both of them are huge hairy men, both of them with their anuses spread wide open for me to trust my mouth into, becoming loose leaf because I have absolutely no sexual willpower or say so, hence the exact reason why I'm in here pretending to tell other people what I do while I masturbate alone. Probably follow up by killing myself I think you should join in.

the la part of larping stands for live action, which is absolutely not applicable here you dry brained dullard

continue wasting your energy being upset at people you consider beneath you. pretend it affords you the power you lack in real life.

here's your (You), same is applicable

I would hold her hand, thats my fettish you see.

I probably start off by smacking you around, making sure you know your place. Then I travel light bulb up your urethra, to let your body's natural reaction to it decide whether or not I should shatter and send shards of glass inside you.
All of this will I laugh then thrust my cock into your gaping mouth.
Without even giving you the smallest second to catch your breath, you are totally at my will.
once I buy jaculated in your throat I would spit on your face and send you home naked in public, whether you want to catch the bus or call an Uber I don't give a fuk just get out of my house, you whore

Wwyd to this girl I want to fuck who just told me she isn’t interested in me at all

Attached: 260040D7-5EE8-4C72-8925-1C07C39BE49F.jpg (1125x1583, 965K)

Attached: CDADCB62-42D7-4210-8BF7-F6CB43420786.jpg (417x743, 70K)

>Wwyd to this girl I want to fuck who just told me she isn’t interested in me at all

I would post her on Sup Forums,without letting her know that she's the holder of my sexual desires because I'm a coward.

I would then have other horny single coward men describe the events that they would never take place in because they're such pussies, while reading these make-believe events I would masturbate vigorously.

Of course don't forget that I would never make an attempt to contact her over to be sexually active with her, and deny the fact that I'm fucking gay for masturbating to other men's stories

First I would shove a raw cucumber up my ass, for 3 minutes a day no more no less, for two consecutive weeks before putting it back in the fridge, asking my family not to touch it.

after the two weeks is up I would take it to my grandparents house and cook it for dinner and feed it to them without having washed it.

What I "lack" in real life lmao

Regularly being hit on at work since I work in EMS and I'm a firefighter

Having a long-term girlfriend who begs me for sex on a regular basis, yet I refused both of them because I don't ever want be a father and don't have the mental capacity to trust birth control, so I'm celibate by choice because I'm too weak-minded to trust birth control and get over my constant anxiety and paranoia.

but see I'm willing to admit that instead of pretending I'm an alpha male. I could get more pussy than I could ever want if I decided I wanted it, but I don't want it so I'm going to sit here in my fear bubble like I have been for years, rather than pretending I'm not a giant pussy, which with sex, I am exactly that.

Couple more pics of the short on in blue, please.
I'll work up a little story for you.

Wwyd?

Attached: 670D477F-135E-4DB1-9D3D-EE7E9022291F.jpg (1069x1600, 152K)

Attached: 5D4CBD4F-E4F7-48DB-ACF6-FC1223B0C138.jpg (1080x1440, 103K)

Attached: CB54ACF6-6655-462C-A68D-EE96C0572677.jpg (612x612, 70K)

Story specifically, because it's entirely fictional has a 0% chance of ever actually happening you miserable fucking waste

Bored? why not check this extremely hot active server, for the best lewdss of females and traps!

discord gg/T4HYhgU

Go away, triggered bitch. You bother me.

Decapitate then one by one, use them like flashlights before displaying them on posts, people mistake them for Halloween decorations. One night a couple teenagers steal a couple and smash the others like jack o lanterns.
Wwyd?

Attached: BC3885AD-8FBE-40FF-8060-4245BCC42C6E.jpg (453x592, 27K)

These off the charts cringe posts, bother everybody who doesn't take part in them, just fyi

I've also asked other Sup Forums users that I know personally if they hate these boards as much as I do and everybody unanimously agrees.

Literal bottomfeeders

This shit is gayer than two men having sex

Teach her the basics of fashion, and then take her shopping. Dropping her off at her mother's home (where she still lives) she realizes that knowing what she now knows, her life is never going to be adequate. She begs to come back to the city, but I leave her in that little flyover town. The three fingered girl was never heard from again.

I was thinking the same.
Not really in the mood to finger my butthole right now though.

Attached: 15C4D7FD-F520-4C60-894B-EF33A51D0DFB.jpg (673x926, 150K)

I would watch Scooby Doo meets the boo brothers on vhs.

Why don't you just go back to your other Sup Forums friends and suck a few dicks, just to be sure about that comparison. Perhaps you were just coming from a basement party, three hot loads of cum in your belly and a little stuck in your neckbeard. Momma (all 300 pounds of her) likes you like that - she knows that you are at your peak right now and that your future isn't just bleak.

It's quite sad.

As you think back on this tonight, turning off the light and crying yourself to sleep again as you stroke on your semi-soft dick, you'll have a vision. But you'll never admit it to anyone.

I actually came home from work and got some strange flavored wine,it was chocolate raspberry and it was pretty gross, as well as some spiked eggnog.

Because I was drunk I couldn't be a firefighter tonight, so I played my Xbox which was pretty uneventful.

I'll probably in the night by browsing on 4niggers and listening to creepypasta stories play in the background.

A pretty lame and uneventful night but seeing then I have work tomorrow isn't exactly out of the ordinary.

Good job trying to make up another story by the way, why don't you go live one instead of pretending.

Looks like my ex.

After a brief but intensely romantic relationship and promising futures for the both of us, I would ruin my career and destroy her parents trust in me by slowly spiraling into depression and alcoholism, compounded by an obsession with high risk activities like racing motorcycles and cars. I would then create a dysfunctional long distance relationship with her by moving in with my parents. This would eventually cause her to have to go to therapy, and when she leaves me for another man I would go on a two year street racing, drinking, gym, and partying spree.

All just hypothetically speaking though.

Just killing time, waiting for an airplane to land.
Choco ras wine and spiked eggnog? Holy fuck, you have the constitution of a turkey vulture.
Thanks for being a fire fighter.

Do you still have nudes of your hypothetical ex?

I wanted to try something out of the ordinary instead of the same old bull shit, turns out there's a reason why I drink the same old (no surprise)

Where is the flight to and from?

And you're welcome, although "thank you for your service" is a joke amongst us

I would go so far so as to take her peaceful smile as a sign to cautiously reach for an arm and asking her how her day is going. Expecting a positive answer. I would then be so daring so as to make a friendly conversation, taking care to not ruin her mood and to keep her optimism alive while hoping that some will rub off on me, as I continue the casual conversation and hope to befriend her...and then I face fuck her.

arguing instead of talking about whores