I am a fucking oldfag...

I am a fucking oldfag, grew up with Deicide and Cannibal Corpse (the one with Chris Barnes you fucking little newfags) and heard this band, and must say the kids are getting better :)

Attached: 71c306vz7VL._SS500_.jpg (500x500, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4f6Qh1EAQcg
youtube.com/watch?v=DzmF75xq12E
youtube.com/watch?v=D2MWrvJu8zg
youtube.com/watch?v=9JFHFZqokUA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=BV8-2gke6wM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>the one with Chris Barnes you fucking little newfags
You realize that was 24 years ago, right?

(pic mildly unrelated; you posted deathcore so I'm posting tech death)

Attached: sop incurso.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

Also if you truly were an "oldfag" who "grew up with Deicide and Cannibal Corpse", you wouldn't like deathcore for a second. Boomer metalheads are more closed-minded than...well, boomers.

You are retarded mister. Why would i not like good music? Get the fuck out of here!

I forgot something, do you motherfucker even know what a boomer ist? get some education fuckhead.

Chris Barnes fucking sucks compared to Corpsegrinder.

who the fuck cares? I still listen to Once Upon The Cross in my car... some people even listen to the Beatles..

i saw both of them live a few times and trust me sir, Chris Barnes is a lot better.

Bored? why not check thhis extremely hot active server, for the best lewds of females and traps!

discord gg/T4HYhgU

Yes I do. Do YOU know how the term boomer is used nowadays?
You can like whatever you want, just don't call yourself an oldfag when you clearly lack their predilections.

¿Qué?

>both of them live
Before or after 1995?

I have as well and Chris ran out of breath a lot, was incoherent, and lost his voice towards the end of the concert. Cannibal Corpse was so much better Vile and forward.

He even sucks in 6 feet under, fuck off nostalgiafag.

"You got kicked out of Cannibal Corpse because you suck, then you started Six Feet Under and they suck too."
- Seth Putnam, 'Chris Barnes is a Pussy' by Anal Cunt

>Posting faggot zoomer Incurso and not based patrician cabinet
Deicide only has one decent, self-titled album that is to any degree respectable, the rest is nigger 90's wanna be nu-metal and scene shit death metal.
>Shadow of Intent
Is one-dimensional breakdown metal with cringe vocals and hollow symphonic in your face production. It is souless. You clearly haven't listened to any metal in the last 12 years. You're a faggot.
George is the most brutal, powerful, completely underated voice in metal. His forceful bestial screams are completely terrifing and psychopathic.

Attached: Cover-4.jpg (622x624, 89K)

Anal Cunt is such a shit band they neded to say something bad about a good band because of the money hahahaha you dickhead.

fuck off beaner

Anal Cunt is the post pristine, heaviest, best produced grindcore that exists. You don't listen to any grindcore at all, because you're a fucking pleb.

nonetheless is Shadow of Intent a great band you nerds.

no it's for fucking newfags

Depends mister, I like Grindcore, something like (text related to you) kill your mother rape your dog.

oh man i wish i could meet you in the mosh... you would die hahahahaha

>You clearly haven't listened to any metal in the last 12 years.
So you post an album that came out in 2003, MORE THAN 12 YEARS AGO.

Also, Incurso is SOP at their finest. Having listened to the ever-lasting FUCK out of both Cabinet and Noctambulant during my college years (drove to school blasting Cabinet, drove back listening to Noctambulant...EVERY DAY), I can say with absolute most certainty that Incurso is about as based as it gets for tech death. It's basically Cabinet and Noctambulant thrown into a blender and then given steroids.

Are you saying they made fun of ONE GUY (not Cannibal Corpse as a collective entity) for the money? Or because he had more of it than them? Because either way you're wrong, Seth Putnam wrote that song because Chris Barnes wouldn't fight him himself.

Dying Fetus is closer to death metal than grindcore.

Prove that I'm a beaner, nigger.

>Prove that I'm a beaner
You like Incurso better than Cabinet and you think Dying Fetus is death metal

>Good band
Six feet under plays bars in Florida and opens for shit tier edgelord bands.

> (You)
>¿Qué?
fuck off beaner

and if Dying Fetus is closer to death metal then is Bring me the horizon black metal you fucker...

You only think it's death metal because of tempo and technicality

nope... the lyrics mate.... the lyrics

I like old school metal too.
youtube.com/watch?v=4f6Qh1EAQcg
youtube.com/watch?v=DzmF75xq12E
youtube.com/watch?v=D2MWrvJu8zg

got something for you bitches you will never see live hahahaa but me...

youtube.com/watch?v=9JFHFZqokUA

>You like Incurso better than Cabinet
What the fuck does that have to do with anything? Also you haven't even tried to explain your position on why you like Cabinet so much (nor why you hate Incurso).

>you think Dying Fetus is death metal
(pic related for both of you)

Attached: you think dying fetus is death metal.jpg (1209x651, 245K)

waahahaa because a retarded cover or a magazin says it is what brutal death metal, occult, gore hahaha what? fuck off beaner

Early dying fetus WAS, they aren't anymore.

Incurso has faggot easymode millennial metal distortion and queer as shit pitch harmonics and pussy power picking all the time and the vocals that are cringe and commercial and scene and the riffs are soulless and too melodic and Cabinet is real technical death metal.

this was a good one too

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 22K)

hail count grishnackh

>a retarded cover or a magazin
Imagine being this unaware of not only the subcultural importance of Metal Archives, but also how extremely particular they are about labeling bands by subgenre. Imagine also not being able to read words like "genre" or "lyrical themes."

Also you still haven't proven I'm a beaner.

I've only listened to some of their more recent stuff, it honestly sounds more like tech death than anything else.

>faggot easymode millennial metal distortion
Jonas Bryssling expressly told their producer he wanted a little more gain in the guitar tone. What does that have to do with millennials?
>queer as shit pitch harmonics
You mean that are not only hard as shit to play, that not only contribute to the evil sound SOP has, but was also literally fucking everywhere on their first two albums?
>pussy power picking
What the fuck is power picking?
>vocals that are cringe and commercial and scene
You mean Dennis Rondum's vocals that sound exactly the same as they did on the first two albums? Also how do they sound "scene"?
>the riffs are soulless and too melodic
If it's melodic it has soul. Pick one.
>Cabinet is real technical death metal
Oh boy, I'm having flashbacks to 2008 when I thought it was cool to argue with people online about what REAL TRVE BRVTAL metal is or isn't.

Attached: 9ed37b12ec05a3eec17656ec823ace8ef5d4cf71.jpg (640x640, 192K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BV8-2gke6wM

>If it's melodic it has soul
No you drunken idiot, if it is melodic it uses a wider variation of scales. If it is more passionately played and constructed it has more soul.
>queer as shit pitch harmonics
>Hard to play
Pick one.
>What the fuck is power picking
See Arpeggiating
Also Tremolo picking
Cabinet is actually dark, smart (in terms of theme), and hard to play, and is chuggy as fuck and not sold-out.

This album is great their first is still my favorite. Love these guys. The vocalist has insane range. Its just beautiful

kek ia this bait deathcore vocals have no range at all

Scary of possession? I love band names I can’t read