Post crazy local news from your local state/province/prefecture/etc

Beat THIS:

Police: 12-year-old jumped from I-66 overpass, killing driver below
>An incident that left a driver dead when her vehicle was struck by a person who had plunged from an Interstate 66 overpass Saturday, is being investigated as an attempted suicide, Fairfax County police said Sunday.

>Police said a 12-year-old boy jumped from the Cedar Lane overpass and landed on an SUV being driven by 22-year-old Marisa W. Harris, of Olney, Md., who died on the scene. The boy was hospitalized with life-threatening injuries, police said.

>Harris was killed by the impact of the fall, according to Corinne Geller, a spokeswoman for Virginia State Police.

Link:
washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/police-12-year-old-jumped-from-i-66-overpass-killing-driver-below/2017/10/29/e2d7bdbc-bce8-11e7-959c-fe2b598d8c00_story.html?utm_term=.7dcf5137e04b

Other urls found in this thread:

sfist.com/2017/10/25/teen_who_admitted_to_rape_and_murde.php
waz.de/staedte/oberhausen/polizei-geht-nach-leichenfund-im-kanal-von-ungluecksfall-aus-id212383483.html
translate.google.com/translate?sl=es&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=es&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.elmundo.es/cataluna/2017/10/29/59f5b7b2ca474172738b45fa.html&edit-text=
google.com.br/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=newssearch&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjg6dWihZfXAhVCQ5AKHWG5B0AQqQIIKygAMAI&url=http://www.bemparana.com.br/noticia/533568/menino-encontrado-em-cascavel-pode-ser-vitima-de-trafico-de-pessoas&usg=AOvVaw00GiyN9H_kcSy9E9a0mXTY
latercera.com/noticia/alan-despues-la-tortura/
youtube.com/watch?v=EBIBPVBe1WA
northernhighlands.dailyvoice.com/police-fire/mob-involved-saddle-river-man-who-leaped-to-death-from-humc-parking-deck-was-wanted-by-federal-authorities/628807/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what an idiot

>13yo boy
>accused of raping a 5yo girl
>the parents of the girl and 2 others adults kidnap the kid and torture him for like 12 hours
>finally they suffocate the kid until he die
>the police investigation and medical examination shows that the girl never was raped

not really that crazy, more just fucking bad.
sfist.com/2017/10/25/teen_who_admitted_to_rape_and_murde.php

bump

>Can't sleep because I'm holding my dresser

>He killed because his feet were stinking
From the left: Killer Victim

>police finds torso in channel
>no head, no legs, no arms
>clearly was an accident

waz.de/staedte/oberhausen/polizei-geht-nach-leichenfund-im-kanal-von-ungluecksfall-aus-id212383483.html

>my pal ate my penis

>"Ratlettuce" the vegetable of the future
Yes, these are real

Holy shit, sauce pls..

>2 "Jordis" catalan seccesionists arrested
>cellmate of one of them begged to change cell, just from how boresome the Jordi is with his independentist speech al lthe time
> assures that being with the independist Jordi Sanchez was a "double sentency"
translate.google.com/translate?sl=es&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=es&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.elmundo.es/cataluna/2017/10/29/59f5b7b2ca474172738b45fa.html&edit-text=
holy shet

>Toilet paper killed their friendship

Some woman smug a kid that was born in Paraguay to Brazil to a family who was willing to pay for the children, but refuse it aftwards and the kid was let alone in the street

the kid is only 1 years old

google.com.br/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=newssearch&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjg6dWihZfXAhVCQ5AKHWG5B0AQqQIIKygAMAI&url=http://www.bemparana.com.br/noticia/533568/menino-encontrado-em-cascavel-pode-ser-vitima-de-trafico-de-pessoas&usg=AOvVaw00GiyN9H_kcSy9E9a0mXTY

i forgot

>Crucified an owl

latercera.com/noticia/alan-despues-la-tortura/

>the butt foreteller

Sad af
>El niño de 13 años asesinado en Temuco por una pareja sufría de asperger, lo que lo hacía ser más efusivo y cercano. Alan Pena vivía en un hogar del Sename desde el que escapaba para vivir con uno de sus supuestos captores, con quien vendía calendarios en las micros. El día en que fue torturado, tal vez por el síndrome, Alan se mantuvo indiferente a los golpes.

>UFO goofed me

Could you translate it into english, please?

>There's a meme called 'negro de whatsapp' (whatsapp nigga) who is basically some black with a huge qock

>Some students decided to make a giant doll of him (it's a students day tradition to make one and then burn it, video related)

>Police came to cut the doll penis because it was too obscene

youtube.com/watch?v=EBIBPVBe1WA

>killed 5 when she was 15 yo
>went to jail
>killed many more after jail
>tried to kill her brother to control the drug business in the region
>controlled a region called "Morro Vermelho" (Red Hill)
>two cops talking shit
>she tried to kill them cops with a .380 pistol (they have bulletproof vests, really dumb)
>was killed when she was 19 yo

>>she tried to kill the* cops with a .380 pistol (they have bulletproof vests, really dumb)

i think the hollywood jews lurking on Sup Forums has found their next movie material

Using my words
>The boy(13yo) killed in Temuco for a couple suffered of Asperger, which made him more effusive and close(to the persons). Alan Peña lived in a house of the National Children's Service's of which he usually escaped to live with one of his alleged captors, with whom he used to sold calendars on the buses. The day that he was tortured, maybe because of the (Asperger) syndrome, Alan remained indifferent to the hits.
Something like that, sorry for any error.

northernhighlands.dailyvoice.com/police-fire/mob-involved-saddle-river-man-who-leaped-to-death-from-humc-parking-deck-was-wanted-by-federal-authorities/628807/

I went to elementary school and played sports with this guy's kid. Kid was real nice desu

People don't have such savages in Europe and Russia. I wonder what is the cause of this? Totally not racemixing with violent 85 IQ "people", guys.

>prisoner with pungent armpits thrown water at him
>other inmates were irritated of him because they couldn't sleep

Glad to hear that stanky ass niggas get shit on wherever they go.