There is nothing wrong with a legally licensed hunter killing an animal for it’s meat...

There is nothing wrong with a legally licensed hunter killing an animal for it’s meat. Hunters do more overall for wildlife conservation in the U.S. than any of the vegan celebrities and social media users who preach aimlessly about the environment and despise the idea of hunting. FACTS.. change my mind.

Attached: B8CF8E4C-10EF-406F-8060-C0355AA04608.jpg (662x420, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

magaimg.net/img/8ht3.gif
nytimes.com/2017/01/18/sports/whitetail-deer-world-record.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I agree.

Not here to change your mind.

Just joining the hunt.

magaimg.net/img/8ht3.gif

Sure. That's a trophy right there though.

Fuck hunting, and fuck humans nature destroying,

Your argument is a strawman, though. The damage isn't caused by individual hunters, it's caused by the mega-ranches that raise animals for slaughter on an industrial scale.

I see a potential trophy or skin, sinew, food, antlers, bone for stock, hooves for dogs......

>There is nothing wrong with a legally licensed hunter killing an animal for it’s meat.
This is true, it's just a shame there's so many fucking retards who think laying a pile of bait out in the woods and shooting whatever happens to try to eat it counts as "hunting". They never take the meat, they just leave it to rot.

Thats an old bull long past it’s mating time. There’s a reason for going after giant elk and it’s not just for it’s rack.

So having evolved with higher developed brain function from a diet in cooked meat is fucked up to you? Or is it just hunting and you buy your meat from a big box store consisting of animals living in sometimes squalid conditions before being processed? Go fuck yourself, faggot.

I agree and Hunter pic related is doing it the only right way. No gun.

Not sure if I should sage in all fields
Nothing wrong with killing for meat. this feels like bait though

Attached: 1560449461950.jpg (565x542, 58K)

I see those things too user however that man wont be doing any of that.

This isn't a thing that people do. You don't know any hunters, do you?

>it's

Sent to the ban archive.

how do you know?

You can't just ask me a question and just call me things like that, you sick childish kid retard, and yes itt is a problem, because humans are biggest mistake ever to the planet but whatever, you're just retarded idiots and the world is going down because of you

It actually does happen too often. I’m from Kentucky and there are plenty of white trash low IQ assholes who see hunting as a game to kill as much shit as possible. Saddest part is when the meat is wasted.

Reddit tier post. You really expect people to argue over this or is this a circle jerk?

well yeah, i'd honestly have a hard time doing it but if it just happened (like my car somehow surviving crashing into a wild animal and killing it) you can be guaranteed i'd try to make the absolute best out of it

No argument here.

How is that a straw man? If anything your point only strengthens the argument to hunt your own food. A hunter who can love year round on two deer or elk kills is not contributing to the factory farming industry at all. If more people hunted their own food that would translate into a greater passion for wildlife in those people.

Well I mean that’s exactly what’s happening isn’t it, user?

Attached: 872C3348-5658-46B2-BF7A-383F81237A2B.jpg (771x540, 104K)

>A hunter who can love year round on two deer or elk kills
based big dick hunter who knows how to do ecological safe sex with big game intestines.

I hope this is bait.

Attached: F2DA2FBE-744A-4F63-A73C-3A0E0424255A.jpg (1024x576, 56K)

I'm a vegan and I hunt. It's not morally wrong to kill an animal for food.

But factory farms are a disgrace to humanity.

Attached: 1568346201665.jpg (1080x1350, 312K)

Totally agree.

The only issue I have is with hunters who do it for sport, or those needle-dick, upper middle class cuntflaps who pay someone $50,000 so they can stand in a field, shoot a dying old lion in the head and then pose with its corpse to impress all their other meathead mates.

Hunters who kill and eat their prey are more ethical than me tbh, a guy who buys meat from a supermarket.

Good friend of mine hates killing, just want's the meat in his freezer.

I love killing, and just by my meat at Safeway

nytimes.com/2017/01/18/sports/whitetail-deer-world-record.html

Tennessee Hunter’s 47-Point Deer Breaks World Record

Attached: 19DEER-jumbo.jpg.jpg (996x1024, 190K)

>There is nothing wrong with a legally licensed hunter killing an animal for it’s meat.
Yep.
Nothing to discuss, OP is a faggot.

>You can't
Oh, here is a big boy in his big-boy pants, ohoaohoahoahhoahoahahoah, my fucking sides.
I took a shit once in your fucking nigger-lover mother and then you came out, oh god how terrifying.

WHAT THE FUCK

Wow, the butthurt is strong with this liberal.

Morality is a human construct
If we gave a shit about the planet we'd eat bugs instead of massive domestic farm animals that consume more food than they produce and we'd grow all produce in tower farms but we don't so fuck it.

My respect for hunters is directly proportional to what kind of weapon they use to hunt. The greater the skill the more respect. The giant high caliber rifles, bottom of the barrel. Compound bows or even recurve bows, now that's a real hunter. No sport in shooting fish in a barrel.

Ever stalked an animal? It’s not as easy as pulling a trigger with a rifle

I need an open minded aussie hunting buddy

Vegan who hunts? So you just leave the meat to rot then?

Nsw state forest hunter here

Attached: 8932CE0A-5F9F-4E41-A3DA-A094600EED1A.jpg (750x746, 273K)

technically i cheat if i killed the meat or fish . buttfucket

You are not a vegan then.

tUlf

Attached: tNEWzppi.jpg (278x293, 24K)

Attached: trophy_hunters.jpg (480x480, 34K)

animals are a renewable resource if they are managed correctly
hunting & nature destroying are not synonymous, animals who have finished mating can be harvested out of the ecosystem which gives more opportunities for the new life to flourish

what does destroy habitat is leveling the treeline and sowing fields, hunting reduces your demand on the expanse of agriculture.

Attached: savraqueenofthegolgari.jpg (360x361, 28K)

Are they going to sex?

Attached: 1570213090638m.jpg (364x1024, 67K)

trWN

Attached: gVlGgtun.jpg (273x293, 24K)

fWxr

Attached: bioCnCdWXBStk.jpg (298x296, 25K)

Svhb

Attached: lbGOwKNX.jpg (327x276, 25K)

Did anyone say there's something wrong with it?

emct

Attached: iUm.jpg (320x275, 24K)

MIeq

Attached: yFfwEXCMkshKeymJaV.jpg (320x257, 23K)

grLb

Attached: MYUgVPHQMa.jpg (291x293, 25K)

Read my comment. I never said stalking an animal is easy. I said I respect hunters that use weapons that require a lot of skill.

Fuck yeah. I'm in QLD, but would love to slip away on a weekend. I'm a bit of a pervert though, doesn't mean i'd rape ya.

>I agree and Hunter pic related is doing it the only right way. No gun.

I find this obsession with bowhunting being somehow better than rifle astounding
Even the most dedicated, proficient bowhunter will admit that a bow is NOT a more efficient way of ensuring the animal does not suffer. You're punching it through the lungs (or heart if you're really good and close) and letting it bleed out slower than a rifle where the hydrostatic shock will cause a quicker death

I know non hunters who got this "bow is harder therefore better" mentality even though most bowhunters aren't Cam Hanes levels of skilled with their bow, and unrecovered animals from bows due to wound loss is fucking absolutely higher than rifles

Attached: 1544649531420.jpg (640x323, 41K)

you know bowhunting has a higher rate of wounded and unrecovered animals?

ifTs

Attached: gIvqhyJSHXQkdtBxQaBFsGaUJMizektjH.jpg (299x257, 24K)

I’m only okay with hunting if the whole animal will be used, none of that trophy shit. Meat for consumption, hide for leather, bones for bonemeal which is useful in planting, offal can be feed to dogs or cats, hooves make a great treat for dogs or can be made into powders for polish. I guess the antlers would be the only trophy you can keep

killing the alpha male doesnt really help wild life. The big boi on the pic clearly is one.

>past mating time
I am not by any means literate on that topic but this sounds retarded.

Kentucky must be inbred as fuck, because my family laid out bait and if we shot something, we ate it. Unless if it had a disease or something noticably wrong with it.

Animals are stupid whats the point? It's like making a chimp fistfight master chief. I excersize and buy beef. Fuck venison, elk buffalo ect.

OLFB

Attached: HlljzWftNqIMpEhhwXSJfgbdhsXnKXwat.jpg (292x249, 23K)

jDek

Attached: pUrxVbTPfYpJzrkThgQVFZrcgoRFNPjRyLyyWLxOnORGdZuEY.jpg (319x244, 23K)

>in the U.S.
who gives a fuck about this shithole? kek!