Other urls found in this thread:

funker530.com/prisoner-sledge-hammer/
youtube.com/watch?v=yCAeWX7A6bI
youtube.com/watch?v=902COL2QoGA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My pleasure

what the fuck
for what

Dear russians, please keep dying in Syria. It gets me erect.

for destroying america

Thank you Russia

They didn't.

this desu

We are working on quite different project rn
funker530.com/prisoner-sledge-hammer/

Fuck Poccия

Wow, dude. What the fuck?

thanks for Trump, Hillary was just terrible.

Rude.

What do you not understand? If you feel like propping up a brutal dictatorship, you deserve to die for it.

>propping up a brutal dictatorship
dictatorships are undemocratic by nature retard

You'll see

No one is deserve to die. Whyou are you so bloodthirsty? What is wrong with you?

Fuck Russia. They're dishonest manipulative garbage humans.

Thank you for stopping us from having a female head of state.

>aussie education

>brutal dictatorship

youtube.com/watch?v=yCAeWX7A6bI

How exactly did we stop it?

Fuck Russia, Putin, and communism.

Assad is protecting alawites so attacking him is basically suicide for these guys

I had to mouse over your flag to even know what you are. That's how irrelevant you are.

Thank you for delegitimizing right-wing movements by turning them into tools of a foreign power

Why don't you thank us for showing the world how bad communism is

again
>aussie education

thank you for night
thank you for day
thank you for my son and for my daughter

Wait, and the other choices are? Oh, I know """"""peaceul opposition""""" like in 2012, amirite?

>flag
>talks of delegitimizing right-wing movements
Riiiight

But he is still taking that chance, while sultan erdogan dosn't even thrust his high officials.

My point was that Assad is moving among his people are mostly gets standing ovations
youtube.com/watch?v=902COL2QoGA

oh yeah, Russia didn't do anything *wink* *nudge*

No, really. I'm curious.

thank you Russia for trying communism so we can laugh at you

Stop taking our money then.

Idk. I always thought that alawites are like one big clan so he trusts them. Moreover the social difference between erdogan and a turkish soldier is much bigger than between Assad and an average syrian soldier

this one was noice

proving his point, dumb petrol sniffing abbo

fuck russia
poltava never forget

You're saying it like we just embraced it with open arms and it totally wasn't funded by Europe, goymany specifically.

Thank you Russia for stopping the nazi menace.

Thank you Russia for fighting evil with more evil.

I think I hear an earthquake eating your baby.

You learn at school nazis were bad because they wanted to wipe out slavs or because muh 6 gorillion?

Thank you Russia for blini

we won the war. our money. they just provided bodies. because stalin didn't care. a few million here and there.

Soviet Union paid it all back in gold, retard. It was the UK who didn't pay anything back.

I really hopes kikes in your government will carry out the red revolution in my life time. You'll be the first to shot by Tyron as "the enemy of the people".

kiss my ass. they had been maneuvering until 1990's and a lot of it was written off. and it doesnt really matter since we provided help when it was needed.

>be dumb as fuck Russian peasant
>cabal of kikes convinces your dumb ass that utopia is on the way
>overthrow government in the middle of a major crisis and instill Jewish Bolshevik rule
>millions of vodka Slav niggers die in the process because of internal repression
>starve to death millions of Ukrainians because they wouldn't give up their farms to the kikes for nothing
>Hitler invades your shithole country
>require insane amounts of foreign aid from the United States in order to not be overrun and executed by Nazis by the millions
>win war because you throw more peasants into the meat grinder than the enemy has bullets
>wage Cold War against the United States for 50 years and then collapse
>go on Sup Forums and be bitter asshole about being a poor gopnik Slavshit

excellent analysis. well done.

China basically owns the USA already. Where is the AMWF poster to post all those 10/10 white American girls married to Chinese men.

Thank you for saving Syria

Fuck ((Russia)) for giving us ((Trump)).