Living in an area that doesn't get snow during christmas

>living in an area that doesn't get snow during christmas

why bother celebrating

>mfw thanks to Norfolk islands, tropical and subtropical countries like Brazil now can have christmas trees

Thank you Australia

>mfw aussis and UMA DELICIA celebrate Christmas in summer.

chinese don't even celebrate xmas

I saw snow once in my life

>mfw tropical and subtropical araucarias are way more beautiful than temperate pine trees

You think they don't, but they do. I was there doing christmas. Just not the same way western people do.

you know.. religion, family, good food

This.
Also here we get snow sometimes.

>mfw stupid chinese eat apple to celebrate Xmas,considering how Adam getting the fuck out of Eden.

>don't get much snow
>just cold mud, frost, and depression

It's a gamble here, one year my city is the South Pole and the next we don't even see a single snowflake
Weird shit, I hope this winter will be intense

pic related

I would call you an lazy fag for not just goin to Serra da Estrela, but I'm close to Conesur fags, so I'm an lazy fag too

Norfolk is so pretty

>tfw will never experience a white christmas
End me

this

Have fun shoveling snow

Have fun being cold without snow to make up for it

The lowest it gets is like 40 so I'm good.

jesus do you live in a desert or something

I think he goes by the far and height scale.

>skittles buildings

That just screams dismal and shitty

I live too far away (algarve) but yes, I couldn't be arsed.

that's actually a pretty good part of our city, the cultural bylaws imply a certain degree of upkeep to the more colourful downtown neighbourhoods

Yeah it's to stop suicide

my family and I have been going to my aunt's beach house every december 24th
3 years ago, there was a huge family fight that split my mother's 9 siblings family into 2, add to that 2 brothers of her died last year because one had pancreatic cancer and the other one shot himself in the head with a shotgun, and you got yourself a nice reason to escape the city in Christmas season.

Phoenix. According to weather underground last winter there were 6 days with a low below 40.

Newfoundland actually has the second lowest suicide rate out of the 13 provinces/territories in Canada
Canada places 39 places below United States in suicide rate sorted by country, and if Newfoundland were on the list, it would be 67 places below the United States
the coloured homes are part of a province wide attempt to preserve Newfoundland culture in some cases, in other cases people just do it because they think it looks nice