Hi Sup Forums! Total faggot here :3

Hi Sup Forums! Total faggot here :3

I love filling my diapers >w< ask me stuff

Attached: IMG_20180718_204155.jpg (2448x2970, 1.95M)

do u fard and shid in ur diapees alot !?

Do you just like wearing them or do you purposely soil them?

Just wearing's nice but it's not really complete without pushing into my pamps :3

ya-huh!

Attached: IMG_20180718_231438.jpg (2448x3264, 1.73M)

Nice choice of pamps!

Are you just a big boy who enjoys diapers, or are you a little too?

Do you wear them in public (under clothes for example)? If yes, is it just for comfort, or do you actually blow logs when you gotta go?

I'm usually big, enjoy little things too sometimes though

I don't always wear in public and if I do I keep it to soaking my diap. Kinda rude to make a stinky :p

Damn, image didn't post

Attached: IMG_20190808_153456.jpg (2448x3264, 1.75M)

Well that's considerate of you.

Follow up questions 'cause I'm curious now:
Are they good at absorbing the smell/sound when you pass gas/use them?

What do you look for in a "good" diaper?

How often do you wear them/when's the last time you used it?

Do you exclusively wait to fill your diapers if you need to go in a public place or do you still use conventional bathrooms?

Super cute!

What's the longest you've stayed in a messy diap?

Hi fren

Attached: 20190803_074826.jpg (2635x1292, 1.92M)

Yes, more boys please and thank you.

>smell/sound stuff
Well if they're under clothes you can't really hear it when I'm wetting, and the sound of messing is definitely dampened. The diapers themselves are crinkly and loud so if I'm not wearing jeans that's the predominant noise.
As for smell... wetting they're fairly good at dissapating, but there's no hiding if I've messed.
>what do I look for
Generally the thicker the better. The worst feeling is pee running down your leg because your pamps are saturated and can't handle any more. Shit like depends are just worthless. Generally the abdl brands are good, but pricey. Something with good tapes and leg gathers.
Side note: never go for cloth-backed, it's bullshit. Who wants a diaper that can breath? The whole point is keeping liquid in.
>how often
Because of school, not as often as I'd like. Last time was ~2 weeks ago? Used it then too.
>do I wait?
Well the tapes don't really re-attach so I just gotta hold it >///<

Uhm like I was in the diaper for 24+ hours, but only messy for like 6?

Hii!

Attached: IMG_20181110_141519.jpg (2976x3968, 1.57M)

Ah, neat. You sound like a chill dude.

What's your favorite part about wearing them? Do people you know in real life know about it?

Fuck I've always wanted to take a dump in a diaper, how'd you get into it?

Get help soon

A few people I talk to online know, and I've met up with other dls/daddies. None of my friend group or parents though. Never gotten caught.

As for my favorite part? The relief of using them is nice, as is the degenerate laziness. Like being able to just get a big glass of water/soda, some snacks, and literally sitting at my computer for the whole day is just the best.
Also this is a bit on the lewder side, but literally nothing gets me off faster than grinding in a soaked diaper. Like ~30 seconds or less at times.

:p just one of those things, you know? Honestly I remember disliking the potty training process when I was younger. At about 12ish I was looking on the internet and found those degen diaper fiction sites. Eventually worked up the courage to buy myself some padding

Attached: IMG_20180714_093343.jpg (2448x3264, 1.89M)

Me

Attached: 20161223_111708.jpg (1920x1080, 581K)

Interesting. What about the pictures? I noticed they're all from 2016-2018. Is there a reason for that?

Ooh cute af. Are those princesses?

Help with what? Changing?

Last time I really took a lot of pictures tbh. Like I said, I'm lazy :p And is 2 months ago

Also I had more, but they were on a desktop's hard drive when it failed

Jkrq

Attached: FfKknFiYxtwcQQeLoHrNRfHDFVRIExHPqxk.jpg (298x298, 26K)

SMGZ

Attached: ccSeCqCUtNqfFpzeUh.jpg (297x301, 26K)

Oh, must've misread that one with all the 8s.

Anyway, thanks for answering all my questions, you taught me some really fascinating stuff.

Last curious question, feel free to ignore if you want since you already answered so many, but you mentioned liking thicker diapers to prevent leakage. Do the thick ones ever give you a problem with hugging your rear too tight/being too thick preventing you from dropping a load? How does that work?

Yes they are

Attached: 20161223_111659.jpg (1920x1080, 510K)

lWPT

Attached: aKgzDlYftXAqWrIyrfgVImgIBSANeGT.jpg (273x248, 22K)

Wish I could get that view up close and personal :D :D :D

ousj

Attached: AKbTlrkjQnigdqXWILQsU.jpg (282x296, 25K)

Attached: 20170306_201750.jpg (1920x1080, 772K)

Glad to have a nice convo on Sup Forums :3 thanks

Ehh I got time to answer whatever lol. Usually thickness isn't an issue. The diapers have extra space built in around the ass specifically for that, since you know that's what they're for. Obviously sitting and wearing jeans would make it difficult to drop a load, but not impossible. Especially since I have a skinny/twinkish build. If I had a bigger ass I could see it being a problem.

Also fuckin hell the discord bots are out in force tonight

STJg

Attached: NgVCVsXTqaYWFedWEotlhVTAYJIBCiifQrMQOkCDYcoatoHw.jpg (306x289, 26K)

OJvM

Attached: lqTVzAHUqgLsGxIIggYvqOrZouQDTtjMEmXvJJztHfKIkkf.jpg (304x256, 23K)

Damn. Guess it's completely out of the realm of possibility for me to ever get into; I'm pretty lean myself but I was cursed (or blessed depending on how you look at it) with a pretty thicc azz.

Anyway yeah, thanks for the fun little conversation, user. Have a g'night.

sup; I'm the dude who pretty regularily makes diaperboy threads.
Went to bed last night drunk and diapered. woke up DRY. posting in this thread to get over that bummer.

Attached: dipped.jpg (2419x2973, 835K)

HvkW

Attached: SVxXLtTgGflwpmrkhYxtVdwCQkLRmUhK.jpg (302x274, 25K)

Nah, you'll just have to tape them more carefully. It's really not an issue usually

Damn that sucks :(

EScn

Attached: ycuzmZptCbRiEPhuUjyeBmiqZuDuhWqwhBEQgNG.jpg (303x291, 26K)

SiBl

Attached: fGpehHjMjKygOXDnlrhQuxnsywsZdTErmhdwdFOSfXqovt.jpg (329x244, 24K)

Anyway, I'll post a couple of pics here

Attached: mm (11).jpg (1382x2198, 674K)

Ooh nice and soggy

Attached: InmyPJ (6).jpg (1392x2864, 992K)

Attached: LP (3).jpg (2000x2272, 1.28M)

wZwc

Attached: TiVNuTPltiAwDmlvdsiVeGloFPgEPLz.jpg (282x259, 23K)

Attached: newbatch (15).jpg (2448x2040, 808K)

If Hitler winning meant these people wouldn't be allowed to exist, I guess I could learn German.

Guten tag, have you never heard of Germans' scat fetishes? This is tame in comparison

Attached: retarded.png (1800x1578, 199K)

>entered a thread
hurr durr what's replying from the index derpderpderp I'm fucking new

so even now you're refreshing the index hoping to see a reply to your faggy post?

try harder

Attached: faggot_award.jpg (300x400, 20K)

>not using catalog
newfag

Are you the same dude that showed me your nasty ass shit diaper in that "What do you love, and can't live without" thread earlier tonight?

Attached: car (1).jpg (2822x2117, 607K)

Nah this is the first time I've posted my pics in a while, a few weeks at least

Jesus, wouldn't have thought diaper fetishes were that common.

As long as I have your attention can you please tell me the appeal of this fetish, I just don't get it. Do the diapers feel good? Is that it?

Attached: twe (8).jpg (1652x1984, 638K)

They're pretty common tbh, it's just something people tend to keep to themselves (I haven't even posted most of the images in this thread).

I sorta already answered this but yeah they feel good. It's basically a fetish tbh. They're just better than underwear in most ways. And the relief/embarrassment of using them is nice too. Something deep in my brain just clicks. To be honest I don't even understand it. Life would be simpler without liking this.

not that dude you're asking, but another diaper wearing faggot.
Since I'm in here just posting my pics, I might as well make a reply go along with it.
To me, diapers indeed feel good. But that's not the main appeal; and I don't think it is for anyone into wearing them. There are dozens of different backstories and reasons why people love this shit, but pure physical comfort is very rarely the main reason.
To me, I think it's because of my brain being miswired. Generally just fucked in the head sexually. I love it because of the taboo, the fact that i'm a grown ass dude who shouldn't be wearing diapers, the dependance (or idea of) on the diapers. The thought that I'd need someone to take care of me like a fucking baby and change my diapers. That shit just gets me rock hard and it doesn't make any fucking sense.

Attached: mm (10).jpg (2117x2240, 579K)

>Life would be simpler without liking this.
also this. very much so. I really LOVE my wearing diapers, and it makes me feel the absolute best sexually; but holy fuck would my life be a shitton easier if I just were a normie.

Attached: newbatch (5).jpg (1492x2000, 647K)

Man I can't wait until I make enough money to not have to share an apartment. Gonna be diapers soo often

do you lose the urge to keep wearing your diaper after you've jacked off

Nah, I still like it. I know that some people don't want to stay in them though

Nah if I'm already in them I'm fine, but if I feel like putting one on then jack off first I don't feel like putting one on anymore

You. You are the one who convinced me to buy magnificos and now I they're the only diapers I'll buy

haha I'm sorry to put you in the premium diaper spending category, user. But yeah, out fo the diapers I wear, Magnificos make up about 70% of that. They're the greatest.

Attached: car (7).jpg (1151x2044, 331K)

hey Sup Forums what's going o-

Attached: gachimusicstops.png (240x240, 62K)

trying to determine if i want to wear to bed. Thoughts?

I'm not sure what you want us to say, but coming from an absolute diaper faggot: wearing diapers is the best! And in bed it's great too.

Attached: jn (1).jpg (2220x3936, 1.73M)

Bed? The day already started, baby boy. Let"s get you dressed and ready for your cartoons

Which medication are you taking?

ouHz

Attached: mVDtGDuKSEbeeloHuLXmkhFDPvLXdWitWBYdZAGY.jpg (312x279, 25K)

nrFJ

Attached: IjhuNCsuiFGzrpTQaUHMpewbjOfLKkoZOvknVROJ.jpg (312x296, 26K)

Saving thread from page 10

Attached: InmyPJ (4).jpg (1288x1872, 618K)

llll