Femanons, is it sexist that I just want a cute housewife that I can just plow everyday?

Femanons, is it sexist that I just want a cute housewife that I can just plow everyday?

Attached: Chris-Evans-Captain-America-Workout.jpg (590x597, 74K)

You want a servant that you can fuck whenever you please. What do you think

Yeah that sounds pretty bad tbh, i mean i dont want her just for the sex. I like doing cute shit like slow dancing, cuddling, and watching movies.

Then get out of the basement and meet people

I have done those things user. I just want a response to my question.

Yes, as a man everything you want is sexist. If you're white it's also racist. If you have more than 100k in the bank it's also classist. If you lack any form of physical or mental deformity it's also ableist.

Is it sexist that I want someone who I can hold hands with and can keep me warm in winter nights?

Fair enough. I'm not a femanon but I am an old fag of 51 with two sons who have recently gone from education into the world of work. They used to get wound up by the shit they saw online and I always told them the real world isn't like that. Now they are in work and the real world they understand life osn't Sup Forums.
What I'm trying to say to you user is that you can find a girl like that just get out there, don't be a dick and be a nice guy. Contrary to what the incels will tell you, girls like nice, funny guys.

Look at Joe Pera, chicks love him

thanks old fag, thats actually good advice, ill definitely try to take it easy.

Well shit guess im gonna die alone

I'm not a girl tho...

just like everyone else. Feel free to fuck some shit up on your way out

You see the woman in the window? Do you see the woman in the window?...

I want you to see that woman, because that's my wife. But that's not my apartment. That's not my apartment. You know who lives there? Huh?

I mean, you wouldn't know who lives there - I'm just saying, "But you know who lives there?" Huh? A nigger lives there.

How do ya like that?

And I'm gonna, I'm gonna kill her. There's nothing else. I'm gonna kill her. What do you think of that? Hmm?

I said 'What do you think of that?'

Don't answer. You don't have to answer everything.

I'm gonna kill her. I'm gonna kill her with a .44 Magnum pistol. I have a .44 Magnum pistol.

I'm gonna kill her with that gun. Did you ever see what a .44 Magnum pistol can do to a woman's face?

I mean it'll fucking destroy it. Just blow her right apart. That's what it can do to her face.

Now, did you ever see what it can do to a woman's pussy?

That you should see. You should see what a .44 Magnum's gonna do to a woman's pussy you should see. I know,

I know you must think that I'm, you know... You must think I'm pretty sick or something,
you know, you must think I'm pretty sick.

Attached: 44pusy.jpg (2269x868, 241K)

No worries Sup Forumsro.
Get out into the real world and out of your bubble. You'll be surprised by how chilled out most people are.

Settle down Beavis.

You're 51, you fucking dinosaur. What the fuck do you know about zoomer thots?

The more things change, the more they stay the same.
Also, what the fuck do you know about anything?

Not old fag, but what the fuck do you know about girls bro?

He did successfully have 2 kids..

bro, everything what do you need to know, bro?

Jesus fucking christ, typical boomer response. How about you say something with substance for once, other than tired cliches and facebook quotes.

not if you make good money, raise children like a real man, protect her, take care of her, and make her toes curl.

With very few exceptions, women don't want a guy who's going to be standing on eggshells all day, worrying about offending his wife or doing something "sexist".

Your concern for them feeling "oppressed" in a situation like that (which they don't) is not just misplaced, it will actively drive away women who might be interested in you and want to do that with you.

Boomer here is a bit of a cuck but generally on the right track with
>girls like nice, funny guys

Funny includes teasing them - you've been told from birth that teasing them is sexist and oppressive and wrong and women hate it. This is a lie. It's none of those things, and women (to varying extents) like it. If you're actually funny about it, it demonstrates that humor, it demonstrates confidence.

Now to be fair, all this goes out the window if you're really short, fat, or particularly ugly. If you're anything approaching "average", then what I said is true. If you're less than that... let's be real, you can almost certainly correct it by losing weight and getting in shape.

yeah just give her your money like a real man until she cheats on you and takes everything you own.

all relationships are risks
the closer the relationship, the bigger the risk.

FzbE

Attached: zzWpQqXEXgl.jpg (308x266, 24K)

It's not sexist so long as you understand that we aren't all automatically housewives, and that you'd have to find a girl that wants what you want. There are other girls out there that would love to be a housewife. That's not sexist, so long as you know it's up to her to want that situation too. Nobody can complain about what two consenting adults choose to do (unless illegal or some shit). You will get some crazed feminazis who will screech that you brainwashed her but they're cunts.

VzGd

Attached: SWDlvTNmDuwlmaKisnoozqQPPDrA.jpg (324x285, 26K)

Thanks for the advice femanon, i guess ill just have to cast a wide net, and hope i land one.

Pretty much what i plan to do.

Thanks user. I feel that im pretty average, im 6"1, and chubby with muscle.

YWxA

Attached: VhrMLcyRQykVzxTBlvQxltKnRMiprBY.jpg (271x266, 23K)

It’s not sexist, it’s what you seek in a woman. Anyone that tells you a personal preference you have is sexist or racist is a dumbass and you should not take anything else they say seriously.
You need to be able to “train” that behavior in a woman that you see as a likely candidate.
I personally will ask my current GF to do a task, and if she does it, then I give her a compliment that subconsciously makes her associate doing something for me with feeling good.
A real life example I can give is I asked her to make me a cup of coffee, while we were both laying in bed, the first day she gave me a little bit of lip about it, the usual “I don’t wanna” or “I’m to lazy right now” but she still did it, that day when she brought it back, I said “thank you, wow you look amazing today!” And she smiled, the next day I asked her again, this time without her making any comments, and again I gave her a compliment (different one this time)
The third day, we were laying in bed, and she asked ME if I wanted a cup of coffee.
This dosnt mean I’m a master manipulator or some shit, it’s just being cognizant of how to deal with women sometimes.

hYqy

Attached: RUBMiSkVjAOp.jpg (281x297, 25K)

SETp

Attached: HBESyAQQqzdyDwZpnQWcvJPULLaamrR.jpg (298x263, 24K)

icHK

Attached: MbXLsIyNnzYPkeaxfluWwLkkMCyyqCPKNeJFMQWjoeVsMmBWki.jpg (319x301, 27K)

Thats some pavlov dog shit right there. Sorry user, i just want someone who actually enjoys being a housewife

grkK

Attached: rBB.jpg (274x258, 23K)

OP, the only way you'll ever get a woman in your life is if you look for individual connections. Stop following the "i want a big titty gf" memes and make your criteria "i enjoy being with this person" and "i would want a romantic relationship with her". Thats it, treat people like people and consider long term shit AFTER you find someone like that.

Kek'd

gUnY

Attached: oqPQtAeghRawDkwJRfAXuovOREBpRIjRif.jpg (328x251, 24K)

Also good advice user, thanks