Who am I?

Who am I?

Attached: Associate_Justice_Brett_Kavanaugh_Official_Portrait.jpg (1100x1375, 109K)

Brett "if she won't drop her panties, sock her in the jaw" Kavanaugh

Brett "I don't care if you're late for homeroom, I already paid your Pa" Kavanaugh

Brett "I'm a lawyer, and I'm telling you, 14 is legal in Wichita" Kavanaugh

Brett "it is petite, pre-teen pudendum that I must paw" Kavanaugh

Brett "Fuck the cops. I AM THE LAW!" Kavanaugh

We liked beer, we drank beer. Beers McGilicutty.

Brett "My cock's name is, 'Shock and Awe'." Kavanaugh

Brett "If roofies are illegal, then I'm an outlaw" Kavanaugh

Brett "I'll take an order of Dat Ass with a side of 'slaw" Kavanaugh

Brett "always creampie, never withdraw" Kavanaugh

Brett "I Queef with my friends" Kavanaugh

Brett "13-year-old wives are legal in Utah" Kavanaugh

Attached: cosby-kav.png (697x498, 475K)

Lord Justice Boofter

Attached: kavanaugh putin.jpg (594x599, 90K)

Attached: kavanaugh halo2.jpg (807x587, 129K)

Now that's witty.

Brett "drunken boycock" Kavanaugh

Brittany "I met my wife in a Devil's triangle" MacKavandish

mFqE

Attached: JQCjYgm.jpg (312x271, 24K)

Attached: SCROTUS.jpg (714x714, 66K)

Mr. Takagi, will not be joining us for the rest of his life.

LGdn

Attached: YBFumqpXKsMuChDKbcWxXojBLpYmySSuKGdoSJO.jpg (303x268, 24K)

XzXO

Attached: EPybYxViOIwSoAiNFdCWZbJbanVQyERwQOMbSEbsDXysY.jpg (296x287, 25K)

HvLl

Attached: eNvJUCmRGMbH.jpg (300x291, 26K)

PraM

Attached: sgEMEzEBwQABpqLIyrWVwjQWmiGctUcCoetcwfhHPEmghCbSo.jpg (297x301, 26K)

XpOo

Attached: FqaNyMISzkXWrCKxdogoekEpGamCEeJvEeIXNkhscaQcjlNTZu.jpg (290x280, 25K)

Attached: kavanaugh.gif (520x499, 18K)

vypF

Attached: tQFQBjwxXNbQtWSZMwpCvfLyKbVJAzQtLsH.jpg (289x281, 25K)

Thats the guy that makes up corporate entities to allow that the common alliances between external and regional elements in a simulation of errors cannot destroy what is the common lrincipal of man finding a way to acquit the common law of peace versus the extraordinary measure of other man against it.

He beats traitors and terrorists with a broom made of truths, and they are witches. And liars.

Burt Krenshaw

You shills missed the date on this one by a bit.

Attached: 1570171028146.jpg (650x491, 47K)

tpSG

Attached: CnnLaInHFBkcruZ.jpg (278x258, 23K)

ixUR

Attached: iZVctkulatYnlQOYuweFIjz.jpg (308x250, 23K)

I just cant leave without this being real. This is real.

Its kavanaugh.

A guy whose name was dragged through the mud on a complete farce of a case because we have completely relinquished any shred of decency or shame we once had as a society.

Brett "don't fret if she's wet" Kavanaugh

Attached: mfw.jpg (474x842, 254K)

>posting kikebook memes
I will rape your mouth with my balls

Attached: kavanaugh maga.jpg (960x686, 50K)

In order to estimate properly the really pernicious influence which the Press can exercise one had to study this infamous Jewish method whereby honourable and decent people were besmirched with mud and filth, in the form of low abuse and slander, from hundreds and hundreds of quarters simultaneously, as if commanded by some magic formula.

These highway robbers would grab at anything which might serve their evil ends.

They would poke their noses into the most intimate family affairs and would not rest until they had sniffed out some petty item which could be used to destroy the reputation of their victim. But if the result of all this sniffing should be that nothing derogatory was discovered in the private or public life of the victim, they continued to hurl abuse at him, in the belief that some of their animadversions would stick even though refuted a thousand times. In most cases it finally turned out impossible for the victim to continue his defence, because the accuser worked together with so many accomplices that his slanders were re-echoed interminably. But these slanderers would never own that they were acting from motives which influence the common run of humanity or are understood by them. Oh, no. The scoundrel who defamed his contemporaries in this villainous way would crown himself with a halo of heroic probity fashioned of unctuous phraseology and twaddle about his 'duties as a journalist' and other mouldy nonsense of that kind. When these cuttle-fishes gathered together in large shoals at meetings and congresses they would give out a lot of slimy talk about a special kind of honour which they called the professional honour of the journalist. Then the assembled species would bow their respects to one another.

Attached: HitlerPhoto.jpg (1000x1453, 194K)