Tries to imitate nose of wh*Te

>tries to imitate nose of wh*Te

OBSESSED

She just want a straight nose

left one doesn't even look like a human

She becomes skinnier also

Indians and middle-easterners always go overboard with nose jobs and they don't look natural.

left looks like a real white person's nose, right just looks like a plastic nose. But white people get rhinoplasty done so often I guess they think thats normal now.

>Ireland
>White

nope, looks nothing like my glorious aquiline nose

before : she looked like jew or arab
now : she looks like latina
it is in fact an improvement since latinos are btetter than sandniggers but still not even remotely white no i'm sorry

O B S E S S E D

Doesn't everyone have different noses etc?

But anyway it is sad when people literally have surgery to change their natural looks their parents gave them. I guess you can always point at super extreme examples (like what if you were born without any face at all?) But it still strikes me as sad. Aren't we all beautiful in our own ways?

Reminds me of TLC Unpretty.

>since latinos are btetter than sandniggers
latinas are genetically """sandniggers""" wh*Te subhuman

please learn history

>Aren't we all beautiful in our own ways?
lmao no
a good 90% of people are ugly as hel
l
i agree though, you shouldn't be able to change your face, it's cheating

Kek if I gave you mixed pics of latinas and Levant grills you couldn't tell apart.

Rasheed plz

bullshit, i absolutely can make the difference between latina and arab it's very easy
arabs have crooked faces, latinos look normal

100% guarantee nobody confuses arab and latina, you are just sandniggers in denial that even by brown people standards you are ugly

I don't think so. Beauty is different from sexiness, especially the kind of artificial sexiness marketed to us by the beauty industry. OP before pic is just as beautiful as the after pic, just once has the "right kind" of nose and one does not.

communist

How do people with hooked noses even manage to breed?

>it is in fact an improvement since latinos are btetter than sandniggers
meh.

Whore

You don't know what a white person is mate

kys pls

Unless you've travelled, either do you, Paki cunt.

He's right though. A white persons nose is supposed to be straight. Everything else in either an Arab or a mongol/finnish nose