So why aren't you voting for Yang in 2020?

So why aren't you voting for Yang in 2020?

> $1000/mo
> nuclear power
> stops funding Israel's wars
> let your weed guy out of jail
> free healthcare
> lower age of adulthood to 16

Seriously this guy is a fucking God. How can Sup Forums not like him.He's a Democrat Ron Paul.

Attached: googleyang.jpg (640x904, 74K)

Because he is a Chinese plant aiming to bring communism to our great Nation.

Does he look like he wants to be circumcised ?

Andrew Yang will end infant circumcision

Attached: file.png (1024x768, 907K)

Hrs a capitalist and all of his policies are capitalist. UBI is a conservative idea that’s why Alaska has it.

Yeah... That $1000 per person will mostly be spent in local economy. Trickle up! Just like what Milton Friedman and Nixon talked about

Attached: file.png (450x355, 214K)

because he likes illegals, hates guns, wants to give people money for being lazy, and 16 year olds are retarded. fuck that guy.

shit nigga we made our own chat on Matrix

Matrix is a p2p open source Discord

Attached: chatroom.png (2000x3000, 956K)

Nopa

Attached: tSLxvdpSXmoWBAfKpiGYcoSHWZHvVpDElgOtVHkdxKRbnA.jpg (318x301, 27K)

Please be irony

This, UBI can be equated to a subsidized health spending account, an extremely conservative idea

Alaska is paying people $200/year from oil money and a lot of people living in Alaska work in the Oil Industry.

Andrew Yang wants to cuck rich people so that lazy poor people feel "important"

"spent in the local economy" like going into Amazon being spent on cheap Chinese plastic garbage?

nEmt

Attached: cVUqdbHECBBImSVwxAXQgKnbv.jpg (307x279, 25K)

as ancap would vote just too piss on the libs and jews

Attached: 1564895238040m.jpg (640x630, 39K)

well it's spending the money on mom and pop shops on main street instead of Walmart and Costco... probably china shit either way but it's better to fund local employees instead of shitty globalist fellas

Are these bots? He wants to do exactly what Alaska is doing with oil but with tech, AI, and online services based in Silicon Valley and around the country. He’s never said anything about taxing the rich it’s all based on industry just like Alaska.

funny how libtards try so hard to disprove Reagans trickle down economic.
yeah because the poor will provide jobs with trickle ups economics.

the day hobos provide jobs

DAak

Attached: jMebLsNtIkbRqwDWUg.jpg (319x283, 26K)

And the money is being funded by amazon purchases, so how is this not a good thing?

osBn

Attached: jLmDJiBFtCjJRLgHJVVbejCWVkzykBDrxIujxieKyyA.jpg (287x253, 23K)

As stupid as yang's idea is, it at the very least won't be less effective than trickle-down :^)

MIGA shills will argue otherwise

Trickle down has never worked and more every day people having more money will always mean more new businesses where as the rich having more money only means more overseas bank accounts

So by that logic, once everyone starts spending all their $1000/month in mom and pop shops instead of in big companies then when those industries fail where does the $1000/month come from?

The 1000 comes out of my pay check. Taxation is theft.

in the US money is just printed out by the government to give them a rough idea of how resources flow. the secret of the freemasons / 1% is just that some people have more say on how resources flow within a local economy. We are already in a post scarcity economy user. Where we throw out 50% of our food a day and have more empty houses than we have homeless people. As time goes on we will only have more automation, and more nuclear/solar power.

Yang's $1k a month is just our foot in the door so we can see how the future will be.

DnVU

Attached: OgKhKyYJgMzmnkVEjpyXxPuMdpvWsxLtBVGsHyOHx.jpg (284x266, 23K)

>amazon will fail because more people spend money at local shops
Simply stop breathing

makX

Attached: YlYFCtCxUdcFcZOVWFmHUhLPhTzEsrFbDbycxAOsFEhOLBgpio.jpg (274x294, 25K)

QNUE

Attached: HObPGWOuSFZOcrBAgUYEkYjbUdIKRtFeJupjSMD.jpg (293x256, 23K)

Are you stupid trolling or a bot

How much do you pay in taxes a year? If you post on Sup Forums that $12k a year cash will likely be more than what you pay in taxes. It's a reverse income tax desu.

UBI is an inevitability but his implementation of it is flawed. Just handing out 1000 as cash with no price controls to compensate is going to result in runaway inflation almost overnight. Worse, since it replaces existing benefits, the people who really need it wind up worse off than they were.

Most of the rest of this looks good. I'm pro nuke, anti-israel, and pro weed. Health care should be tax supported. Not sure what "age of adulthood" means but off hand it sounds okay.

All told, he fits in the category of "person I would vote for over trump, but am not especially excited about" along with the other 330 million.

Poor man, he ran out of yang bucks before he could buy a rope.

None of the 1000 comes from taxing people

>I didn’t even take economics 101 the post

So you prefer Warren? Seriously?

>lower age of adulthood to 16
is that implying what I think it's implying?

meZB

Attached: fHNQypDgoptNIpLTEzMtbhPA.jpg (323x257, 24K)

SmAr

Attached: fkxjsSvHXujsgaKGpwfhrEeMMcuL.jpg (321x251, 24K)

CZdb

Attached: GJlbHiTYpxEZawTDwAhifQEkBWoBgEWPVSD.jpg (280x261, 23K)

This guy gets it

XTUY

Attached: DDnhYyScbFkuMjahkquBvvSQHmONOxPcGgehldTyEVOjLmlxp.jpg (276x278, 24K)

I really am in doubt if i should trump in 20 when yangs gonna be the dnc nominee. I currently struggle at work and am close to get myself fired. I hate my coworker that feminist bitch that makes my work a hell. Continually talks shit i dont do things correct and orders me around just for her fucking sick control freak habits. I think yang is the only solution to my struggle and the 1000$ will help me out of this mess.

But is he really a chinese drone insect who wants to destroy american values? Will i be able to keep my lethal arsenal of firearms? This i need to know first

you're going to get $1000/mo cash.
how much do you pay in taxes per month?
probably less than $12k/year if you post on Sup Forums
Yang is going to abolish all other forms of welfare.
And mexicans dont get 1000dollars

but you're a lazy poor person? It only helps you idiot

No, he literally doesn’t.
Can some intelligent user determine where these anti-yang bots are coming from? Seems like they must be Trump campaign but I can’t tell.

If your neive enough to think that added taxe cost wont be distribted amongst their cost of goods you need to take an ecomics class. No corporation is simply going to to eat that tax.

He’s the only one who talks about American values tbh. He’s all about the family unit and keeping marriages and mental health strong. I think he’s a true patriot.

He would be shot the first day in office

Communist traitor

The economy is booming. Walk down the street find find comapanys begging for workers. Especially in skilled trades. The only person keeping you at your shit job is you. Grow a pair, get out of your comfort zone and apply yourself.

That’s good, then amazon just might stop taking over 90% of our businesses. If taxing tech and amazon results in amazon prices going up that’s a net positive imo.

But you're fine paying for the corporate subsidies you absolute fucking cuck

Sounds good.
Unfortunately this is quite likely.

wvuB

Attached: oFNRXepAnKKIJTjaJgLUoJMvZlU.jpg (308x291, 26K)

Amazon perices are rarley that much cheeper. And almost every brick and mortar store will price match to amz.
The surving stores have adapted to provide exception customer service and the ability to pick up your product within minutes instead of days. Heck most eill even bring it to your car and load it now.
The only big conpanys still getting spanked by amz is the clothing industry

He’s an American born Starcraft legend that wants to save the American family unit with capitalist policies.

XjeY

Attached: bBkqcBwHeKQybztisHiBYOsUEoqqQplSQHWRbpwrBjJFqZJDNG.jpg (314x276, 25K)

>we throw out 50% of our food a day
??? When? My parents taught me to clear my plate even if it is broccoli.

>> stops funding Israel's wars
Lol, that guy is an absolute doormat regarding anything from Israel. Watch what happened when
he tried to come out against circumcision. He instantly pulled back and after he was presented with a more "acceptable" position, he immediately took that one instead.

Amazon princes are almost always cheaper, and realistically they should be more expensive. Stores price match amazon because it’s cheaper, not the other way around. If they could be cheaper than amazon without losing money they would be.

LOLno. She is also a person I would vote for over trump, but am not especially excited about. I honestly am not even sure what most of her policies are. Bernie looks better if he doesn't fucking keel over, but that's about it. There really isn't anybody in the race who lights me on fire so I'm pretty much just voting against trump at this point...

Goverment over reach and taxing something to make other things "fair" has never worked. You have to adapt and grow or fail. Something or someone will always find some way to bring the guy down with his own invention or idea. Let the system work and get your goverment hands off it.

Cmxg

Attached: mCvaOoeArOSizvvDrQVcqmyEM.jpg (289x257, 23K)

This guy gets it.

Yeah and obongo was born in Nigeria.

And now I'm not voting for him. Seemed so legit till right here

>wants to cut off baby dicks
begone k*ke

They price match to compete. Its simple as that. If you can save a sale and give that person the same product, with better service, and instantly. You'll usually close the sale. Price isnt everything to everyone as well.

>Seriously this guy is a fucking
fraud

tl;dr Please think more better, user.

350 million American's - 50 Million (under 18) x $1000/month x 12 months a year = $3.6 Trillion dollars a year to start and more every year after that. That's more money than the department of defense. The whole federal budget is $4.5 trillion. When Yang gets asked where the money comes from, first he always claims its much less money (without showing his work) then he always says that among other revenue sources he plans on taxing automated truck miles. Everyone knows there are currently no corporations even generating revenues on automated truck miles, right? He saying that he is planning on taxing something that won't even be a revenue generating thing until well after the term that he is running for. You think he hasn't figured that out, user? He's clearly lying about the "freedom dividend."

And WTF is his deal with GDP? He keeps insisting that one of our serious problems is that we put too much emphasis on GDP. Who exactly is he talking about? Is being concerned about GDP someone's actual job. Does that job need to be eliminated to fix stuff? WTactualF is he even going on about?

Don't be fooled by his asianness. Listen to what he is saying, and then think some. All of his ideas are either dishonest or retarded, just like Trump.

Jesus I wrote alot of text.

Checked, also don't exact these paid shills to actually know what they're talking about

Has he talked any about putting controls in place to prevent corporations from passing those costs on to the consumer? Or from just raising prices in general because they know people have it?

Seriously if we had one yang candidate in Europe i would vote for him, just for the cash. But unfortunately he runs in murrica. Dont vote for him guys

>Because giving people 1k a month only hurts the people it's designed to help: poor retards. People on welfare generally pull on 1.4k a month in benefits so why in the flying fuck would they want to give up 400 a month? Also it would destroy the economy. Why would giving millionaires, or even just people who make 6 figures, 1k a month help the economy?

>nuclear energy is good tier. No issue

>also God tier

>God tier

>no such thing as free healthcare lol. By making it universal you take away the incentive to make it better. Do you not remember how badly rates skyrocketed under Obamacare?

>people who are 16 should not be voting period. They are easily swayed by whatever they see on TV/internet and are bursting with hormones. Hell there are people my age who shouldn't be voting

>lower age of adulthood to 16

Srrsly? Team Blue's plan is to literally pander to
Pubescent children

>So why aren't you voting for Yang in 2020?
because I'm voting for Trump.

Ok it literally HAS to come out of taxes, are you retarded? The entity that gives out the money is the same entity that taxes people you fucking moron

Imagine not being able to realize that personal anecdotes and preconceived notions about the world may not accurately represent how the world actually functions. Imagine that.

ZnsX

Attached: nibwdlmarOpIzLFvwzPdwWL.jpg (303x251, 23K)

We forgot about epstein.

>free healthcare
ding ding your party is wrong.

Stop that. He's clearly drawing a distinction between taxing corporations and taxing people.

UBI is not about fairness...

You just repeated what I said... they price match amazon..... because they are cheaper and stores need to compete. If amazon prices went up stores could undercut them and stay in business.

Brain dead or trolling can’t decide on this one.

>$1000/mo
Well, America is only 4.5 trillion in debt with a population of 327million, so why not add an extra 327billion to that pile?

>nuclear power
It's going to take more than 4 years to plan locations of new plants, zone them, and carefully build them. It's not SimCity, you don't just drop in a powerplant from the menu.

>Stop funding Isreal's wars

>let your weed guy out of jail
That's cool, but if more then half the states legalize it, it's most likely going to be decriminalized on the federal level. That's how America works.

>Free Healthcare
Nothing is free. Yes, American Healthcare is a profit-driven issue, but most of that is pharma companies and mandatory malpractice insurance due to sue-happy boomers

>Lower age of adulthood to 16
Lol. At 16 you think you're grown. Think your 20ft tall and bulletproof. After all, only two more years of school and education becomes optional! In fact, at 16 you're just old enough to not burn yourself on the toaster oven and can microwave up a good ramen. That totally qualifies you to take charge of the nuanced geopolitical landscape you're that you're sleeping through the jist of in social studies.

He’s exaggerating, it’s only 33% of our food!

Raising either is retarded. Tax the rich out the ass? The rich leave/invest overseas. Also the rich are *usually* CEOs or close
Tax corporations out the cock? They raise prices, or cut salaries, or lay people off, or again, move overseas.

The issue is not taxing more, but instead shrinking government. I mean fuck, man. How much of our tax dollars actually even go to the shit we care about. Most of it goes to social security and welfare and other poor people shit. Why don't we invest in tech and education? Or trade schools etc. Like.... making the government bigger and trusting that they're going to limit themselves instead of just rape you with taking rights away or just lining their own pockets is str8 retardation.

You feel me, nigger?

I'm not trolling even a little bit. Explain to me how you will come up with 1000 per person without stealing it from somewhere else?

mONx

Attached: bEEoML.jpg (303x250, 23K)

Social Security and Welfare ARE the shit I care about. Along with tech and education.

The trick is, you raise taxes AND ALSO you do other things to compensate.

Tax corporations out the cock. Pass pricing controls to prevent them from raising prices. Pass minimum wage laws so that salary cuts have to come from the top.

If they lay people off and automate, great! Now they have an even higher profit to jobs ratio, tax them FURTHER out the cock. If paying a person a living wage is more expensive than using a machine, you should be using a machine.

If they move overseas, calmly explain that the tax rate they are being charged is now based on the profit they make in the american market so if they'd like to continue doing business over here, they can go ahead and pay the same effective tax rate. If they tell you to fuck off, just hand a grant to an american entrepreneur who'd like to step in and fill the market niche they just left behind.

Oh yea, gas costs 500$ a gallon in Alaska because they are taxing oil for UBI there. Oh wait, no it fucking isn’t because that’s not how it works fucking shill.
>why don’t we fund tech
Yes, let’s fund the trillion dollar industry that is wiping out 90% of low paying jobs and pay for AI to send half the country into irreversible poverty. You do realize the poor people you are complaining about are the conservative voters you are fucking in the ass for your own profit, right? Not liberal baristas.
>fund education
Public education is a bigger joke than your supposed patriotism
>trusting government
How is a value added tax expanding government? Yes it has a massive cost, and yet the reddest state in the whole country has UBI. UBI will replace welfare and other services, stimulate the economy and WONT be payed for by taxes that take money from Americans pockets. Your awful Trumptard arguments always come down to “well, it just would never work”. Besides just sounding stupid, there’s no basis to conclude that since the only sample we have of it is one where it works exceedingly well.

Value added tax on tech industry and AI. The tech industry currently pays no taxes what so ever. You would not tax the billionaire CEOs or workers, a value added tax means a piece of a service is return to the customer. A single cent off every amazon sale would generate billions. Alaska does it with oil and the oil industry supports it.

WVVc

Attached: tlTNunOSbleNcFJLhJugwlLCgSlNlXaFABinnItDaiShDE.jpg (284x267, 24K)

Calking someone a libtard unironically

Attached: received_437731053757953.jpg (712x391, 20K)

>being a libtard unironiclly

ORANGE MAN GOOD

Attached: ragecomic.png (651x481, 43K)

Did you think liberalism was just a meme? wew kid

Attached: altright.jpg (960x695, 118K)

Lazy, retarded 16 year old detected