I know this sounds corny especially since this is on fucking Sup Forums but...

i know this sounds corny especially since this is on fucking Sup Forums but, i want to die I've come to a rational and conscious decision to end my life tonight

every resource i have has given me zero clue on how to do it so please i want zero bullshit be the only actual help to me and tell me

how do i kill myself, im alone in my apartment

Attached: Snapchat-696699514.jpg (640x775, 72K)

Don’t do it user. This world is for livin’. Nobody had a rainbow until they had the rain.

if you are on a high floor break window and jump, slit your wrists, eat a bullet, take iron pills, hang yourself, autoerotic asphyxiation.....

gun
hanging
drown yourself
jump off something
overdose
plastic bag on head
cut wrists
cut throat
disembowel yourself
toaster in bathtub

it's surprisingly easy to kill yourself, if you've got the balls. I wish I could die but it's not time for me to go yet. There's still stuff I have to do.
Maybe there's stuff you have to do to. I don't care. People are better off dead anyway, lucky bastards.

Jesus Christ the amount of times I've had to talk an user out of suicide on here is ridiculous. You know ways to kill yourself, and you are second-guessing merely by posting. Don't do it user, it gets better if you let it. Grow a pair and give the world everything you have to offer, do not let the effort and millennia of humanity's struggles to allow you to exist go to nowhere. Keep pushing.

Attached: jawker.jpg (323x361, 59K)

>actually trying to convince someone on Sup Forums not to kill themselves
what are you fucking gay? Are you in love with OP that much? Are you gonna marry him you fucking FAggot? Do you like DICK?

Down a bottle of aspirin. Pain will be dulled, you'll bleed internally and die.

>Do you like dick?

No, user. I like humanity, I like when people make the most of what they're given and help make things better, no matter how big or small. But yeah I'll marry OP

If you don't want your life anymore, give it to Jesus. He wants it.

MCMK

Attached: KZZZMrLMUlBjGVroEs.jpg (312x248, 23K)

Former depressed user here.

Your depression comes directly from not having a purpose in life. Find your purpose. Ever notice how life seems bearable when you have something to do/something planned? Human beings are designed to be busy. So find something you enjoy and fucking justdoit.gif. The rest of the shit you "need to figure out" in life literally falls into place automatically after you make even the slightest headway in finding your reason to be alive. If you're able to live off your passion, it gets even fucking better.

Other thing to keep in mind is get out of the despair loophole. Not jerking off for a while helps with that. You'll find that you have much more energy and way more time on your hands when you stop fiddling your pecker. You also will start retaining more testosterone which has endless benefits in terms of health and well being.

Good luck faggot

So edgy

kill yourself,untermensch

THIS. user, listen to this man.

fuck you,shitskin,you shouls kill yourself too

yQmI

Attached: XnTXyTmqYyPpacZ.jpg (280x300, 25K)

Someone on the internet told me to kill myself, better listen lmao

dumb moralfags lmao OP isn't going to do shit and we all know it, that's why he's posting on Sup Forums instead of just killing himself. If he really wanted to kill himself, he'd do it. He wouldn't care about anons giving him attention online.

You're both retarded as fuck. Let me tell you, if you've seen one of these threads posting, you've seen them all. "I've decided to kill myself Sup Forums" has probably been said more on this site than the word nigger. Lurk moar.

Speaking from experience, don't do this. It's fucking painful, doesn't kill you, and between the ER bills and the med bills resulting from your damaged organs, your life will be even worse when you wake up to find yourself with tubes everywhere while being manhandled by a bunch of medfags. Seriously, don't do this.

Also fuck you to the shitbag that suggested this.

Do it do it do it so it so it so it so it so it so it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it so it do it do it do it do it do it do it so it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it so it so it so it so it so it so it so it so it so it so it so it do it so it so it do it

oops...D really is close to S...kill yourself nevertheless

you're an even bigger faggot than the guy you're replying to. Go to bed, I know it's a weekend but your mom will yell at you if you stay up too late.

jwUW

Attached: BzltB.jpg (285x274, 24K)

glzs

Attached: lkDBsKWmNjBmnubldKCmxhsJvwNJSJFSqnnRgFId.jpg (315x279, 25K)

In order of effectiveness and success rates,

Shotgun to the head
Jump with sufficient height
Exit bag / inert gas plus plastic bag

It's 11 am in eastern europe,the world doesn't revolve arouns you,untermensch

You're a good man. Marry me too.

Keep in mind that none of those are foolproof. There's a good chance that you'll end up as a vegetable or at the very least, a hideously deformed and non-functional shell of what you were before trying it.

I've been here since before we had a nigger president you jew cuck. I just tell anons what worked for me because wanting to kill yourself is the most faggoty niggershit ever

what if jumps in a pool full of Fuel and then lits a match? 100% dead i guarantee

>eastern europe
now we know why you're such a fag. Say hi to Ahmed for me.

>taking OP seriously
>ever
I find it hard to believe you've been here for anymore than 2 years.

xZmD

Attached: qIaWlOjWuxetL.jpg (277x279, 24K)

My country is less than 0.5% muslim ,compared to your 1% so you should say hi to ahmed.

but like how??

I've experienced a lot of life and what it has to offer. I've genuinely committed and tired to find a purpose/passion yet nothing has brought me joy or meaning.

my family has a history of depression so yes im depressed. But my battle with depression doesn't end. I haven't been truly happy for years and I've done every little thing from antidepressants to fucking yoga. I'm just still not happy and will never be.

So with alot of thought I've decided to kill myself. are pills really my best option i cant find this info on fucking google because all it does it suggest suicide prevention shit

VeuI

Attached: MQwVVQAzgWnrvbfQzBTizCONdPqbao.jpg (329x247, 24K)

what country?

just jump in a pool full of fuel or shoot yourself in the stomach before shooting yourself to the head. It increases the chances

I don't care what some nigger who can't tell copypasta from OC thinks you fucking nigger roodypoo

The republic of Moldova

if i had a gun i wouldnt be asking Sup Forums. I thought with all these fucking edgy nerds they would know how i could kill myself in my apartment without making a ruckus.

wznR

Attached: NuxmMWrOMe.jpg (278x279, 24K)

fork+snuff

autist

Pee in your butthole. You'll get pregnant and then you will explode because you are a guy and there is no room for a baby.

Nah you're doing the despair thing again. There's something you enjoy doing for certain. The fact that your on Sup Forums is a good indicator that it's vidya or something related. There iisdefinitely something you enjoy doing even if it's gay as fuck so what is it? If not, you could always become a workaholic and just make a shit load of money. Then do a bunch do drugs, fuck hookers, you know. Go out with a bang. At least then if that doesn't work you know that you do actually want to die lmao.

Guess what nigger life doesn't have to have a meaning and you don't need meaning in your life. Work. Come home. Take a look around and consider the following:
>the very fact that your alive was out of your control and there's nothing you can do about it now
>being alive is a constant battle of suffering, triumph, and more suffering
That being said you just need to stop being a bitch because you feel sad. No one cares. No one cares about a nameless, faceless human being on an imageboard, who we will likely never see or hear from again. After this thread gets pruned, you will vanish from our minds. It'll be like you died, yet we won't give a single shit.

So why are you here? Did you want to be heard? Did you want to vent to someone about your problems and how fucked your life feels to you? You're still young. Young in the head. With time you learn that everything passes, even sadness and depression, because the state of the world changes every day. You change every day. In a year, you won't be the same person you are now. Tomorrow you might feel better than today. Yesterday you might have felt worse.

So I guess what I'm saying is, depression is a transient symptom of a much bigger problem: you're a fucking fag. Get over yourself and wait it out. No one gives a shit about your pathetic life.

no one cares about you wither,why don't you stop replying to him and kill yourself?

either*

not sure I would've admitted to living in moldova lmao
I'm sorry you have to live in moldova

it's a good way to waste my time.

waste your time somewhere else,ina pub peehaps
as if it was a bad thing

That sounds like a horrifically painful way to go

Shoot yourself, put a bit of wood behind you tho, no need to put a hole in the house.

I'll probably leave soon anyway, once I stop getting (you)s in this thread.
Still sorry you gotta live in Moldova bro. Shithole country. At least you get good internet though, right?

ya no shit. im not asking people to care im asking for a real suggestion on how i should go about ending my life. while experiencing my last tidbit of human contact through all this funny and inspiring shit.

How about trying some H2SO4? Cover yourself in it and then drink a bottle full of it as quickly as you can. You won't be able to feel the pain in a matter of seconds

At least my country has no nighers/mudslims raping and my women. Poverty>>being a submissive untermensch

lotsa people have told you how. Maybe just go do it now?
Not like you're actually going to do it, but it's really easy to just swallow a bunch of pills and be done with it already, if you really wanted to die, we wouldn't be having this conversation right now.

But I don't think you want to die user. I think that you just want the struggling to stop.

dude i live in nice ass place I already make good money, like i said I've experienced life to the tee. I'm just not wired to be happy I'm coming up on more than a couple tabs right now.

I'm trying to go out with a bang today

H2SO4 >>>>pills (more effective)

no, instead you have to live sandwiched between ukraine and romania. I don't really know what's worse honestly.

not everyone just has sulfuric acid lying around.

we're having this conversation because I want to talk to people like you before i die.

alright user whatever you say.
So how's life?

You’re not gonna kill you self, we all know this lmao

Every single man before you going back tens of thousands of years passed on their genetic legacy to you. Please user, reconsider, if they survived you can too.

lmao, my day wasnt bad. I ordered some pizza and ate the shit out of that pizza. If theres one thing to live for its dominos pizza.
tell me about you.

You've had sex? Gone skydiving? Shot guns? Traveled the world? Done every drug in existence (DMT especially)? Driven the fastest car you can afford? Etc?

Instead of killing yourself, why not move to another country? Take in the sights, meet new people. You have nothing to lose, what's holding you back?
Go to more parties, meet new people. Why not? If you have nothing to lose, there's nothing to fear.

I also had dominos tonight, they cut the slices huge this time i dont know why

Go to a either a remote cliff or easily accessible point of terminal height in your home county and park your faggot ass there at the edge. Then, Get really high off of something highly, HIGHLY!, psychoactive and examine yourself.

Keep doing this once a month until dead or purpose is found.

I've already done everything i would possibly enjoy including dmt. I gotta say you're smart and inspiring person though, thank you.

it was probably jackson or something with his fucking circus hands, couldn't cut the pizza properly. please like tell me about yourself or something you're funny af

give me like a fun fact now

djwc

Attached: uReumMDBkfLoGnALtEGuUjdVKYpSCgGKrQWtJOWPuOpVKwnw.jpg (282x252, 23K)

GxIG

Attached: xEDaQ.jpg (317x291, 26K)

HMWp

Attached: cIWYcQGWNBqmtFUbMPhoYxkfYEs.jpg (319x264, 24K)