Where did the souls of people who died before the time of Christianity, go?

Where did the souls of people who died before the time of Christianity, go?

Attached: 1567593557686.jpg (684x960, 88K)

Good question

According to Christianity they went to hell and jews only went to heaven before Christ's appearance.

Read the divine comedy.

Hell by Butler Olen is much more entertaining in modern times.

In the early Church, Justin Martyr, a Church Father, taught that those who lived according to the logos are Christians, though they might not know about Jesus Christ. Tertullian held that Christ has descended into Hades to deliver the Good News, with Clement of Alexandria, Origen and Athanasius declaring that "Jesus delivered from hell both Jews and Gentiles who accepted the gospel and that postmortem evangelism continues even today" Augustine of Hippo, however, believed that the unevangelized are condemned to hell and Thomas Aquinas held that those "brought up in the forest or among wolves" would be sent "the gospel message through miraculous means."

lol what a crock of horseshit, people just literally making shit up as they go along, it's so childish

Cleveland, Ohio.

Attached: Screenshot (390).png (1122x1378, 1.03M)

Yeah I literally just copied a wiki page on it. I try not to pry into religious beliefs because when the past gets put into play it's always confusing weirdness, dumb excuses or "lol never happened". Which just makes my head hurt.
Like fuck me if gods real by all fucking means hes real but the rest of it still makes no sens to me

Don't forget that Gehenna, Hades, and Hell are not used univocally by any of the Old and New Testament authors or Church Fathers

Just because it wasn't mentioned in the bible doesn't mean there wasn't a "place."

They go to the same place souls go to of people who died after the time of Christianity. Hell.

There is nothing in the bible that says humans go to heaven. Only a few select humans ascended to heaven. You're not going to heaven. No one you know is going to heaven.

OK kid.

You think heaven is fuckin real? GTFO you Christian retard.

boring debates are boring.

souls dont exist

Yours doesn't.

lol what Bible did you read? clearly not the the Christian one

none do.
good luck figuring out your made up fairy tales

Actually the original bible states that everyone goes to Sheol or where the dead sleep. Both “good and bad” people go there and wait for judgment day, when the lake of fire opens up

none do?

Prove it.

>prove a negative
burden of proof is on you to prove souls exist
try doing that without your man written myths

lol, prove souls don't exist? ok.

there. i did it. they don't exist. if they do and i'm just missing something, then please prove it.

All I said was that his doesn't exist.

Say "a god," not "god," because it sounds like you're acknowledging something that isn't there.

>none do?
>Prove it.

prove any soul exist

Purgatory

Nowhere, because souls don't exists. Funny thing is, in OT there is no hell and there is no purgatory in both OT and NT.

they went to real heaven
Christians jews and muslims go to fake heaven(hell)

What part of me goes to heaven/hell?

Attached: wonder dubs.jpg (1747x2501, 523K)

They went to Limbo. Then after Jesus died on the cross he went there and released them to heaven. Not making this up.

/Thread

you didnt make it up maybe
but its still made up bullshit

THEY WENT TO DINOSAUR HEAVEN WITH THE T-REX ANGELS

DINOSAUR HEAVEN ROCKS

fuck am i gonna read some old ass poem bruh? are you retarded?

Attached: 1540872949078.gif (359x358, 1.99M)

Fuck yeah