SUP B

SUP B

I'm in the theatre about to watch joker.

Your not going to shoot me? RIGHT?

Attached: joker-joaquin-phoenix-1569510477.jpg (480x320, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2019/07/13/us/tacoma-detention-center-shooting.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No enjoy the movie nigger

>your

I should for that horrible grammar.

laughs in European.

It's a movie about a young man who is driven by the cruelty around him to do appalling things. The moral of the story is that's what's going to happen unless these dissociative and disaffected young people find something better to believe in. whether it's god or some other kind of purpose or when this society starts treating them with the respect and dignity they deserve finds a place for them, puts the runaway rampant feminist insanity back in it's box. this is the future, the future they made, the future they chose. if you know anything about theology you'll recognize what's going on the last scene of the movie

Don't worry, OP. A lot of our best shooters called in sick this afternoon. We're not going to be able to include your theater in our rotation.

Our shooters have a cooldown before we have time to go to your theatre. you're lucky this time

No, but I shit on a random seat. Good luck finding a seat in the dark

Jokes on you, I bring my own seat.

I'm actually low key worried about getting shot by some crazy libtard trying to make a point about whatever it is they're always trying to make a point about.

havent seen it but doesnt it strike you as offputting that such a rancid and socially irresoponible film holds such a firm grasp on the throat of Man? what is our virtue

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-18 at 7.32.12 PM.png (199x140, 66K)

Don't worry, shooters are always white conservatives

Nice synopsis fag lol

Best online stream to watch it?

sure bud

Attached: 1566489598871 Mass Shooters 2019.jpg (716x774, 115K)

nytimes.com/2019/07/13/us/tacoma-detention-center-shooting.html

Still mad she lost?

Those aren't mass shooters, those shootings are gang/drug related. None of those people shot up a theater. Also not libtards.

tacoma washington shooter
dayton ohio shooter

Oh yeah I'm super mad some rich old cunt couldn't barge into the oval office like a cigar into her husband's mistress's that. Ya got me

>its ok and a totally different thing when my guys do it

Man I'd love to see this movie, but I'm TERRIFIED that Incel will launch a terrorist attack on the movie theatre when I'm there. I'll just watch it on DVD when it comes out.

Can you elaborate on the last part?

> Haven't seen it but it's socially irresponsible
2\10 for making me reply

go see at the movie. it worth

you're good, the shooter for your theate got kicked out for bring outside food

The very appeal of the movie to the "Incel" is that the movie would be an analeptic balm of the spirit. The thesis statement is that societies create those who live in them. That those who punish and push and destroy others are indeed culpable for their deeds.
This is not a movie that the Incel shoots up. This is the movie the Incel leaves having felt "heard"
And for that they have to keep as many away as they can.

Start clapping and spitting on people like that chad from last week

OP here

I survived!!!!

Thanks for all your love and support

Lol

>hurr durrr finally a voice for the incel oppressseddd like me

You sound like a fucking loser

Did you film it?

how was it?

Shut up, Chad. Your days are numbered.

He's not Chad. He's Brad. That guy who lives in Chad's shadow. He wants Stacy but can only get Becky.

Oh, pardon me. I will try to brush up on my lingo.

Attached: Chad looks like Chad.jpg (1592x900, 191K)