Citizenship is earned through a series of tests and is finalized at the age of 25

>citizenship is earned through a series of tests and is finalized at the age of 25
>every 5 years tests need to be retaken to validate citizenship
>tests include general knowledge about history of the country, current economical and political issues and global affairs

Yes or no?

Attached: 1570854435865.jpg (2496x3498, 855K)

that's a stupid idea

>citizenship is earned
I never "earned" mine, I was just born here.

this is your brain on pol

no

good idea fascist

what happens if you fail

>desire to know more intensifies.gif

Too easy to manipulate.

"Oh, you think Trump isn't fascist? You just failed the test and therefore aren't allowed to vote."

That isn't how it works, shareblue.
Go be a fucking moron somewhere else.

>Oh, you think Hilary isn't fascist? You just failed the test and therefore aren't allowed to vote.

So how does it work, then? Face it, whoever was in charge of the testing would absolutely start manipulating the questions and what constitutes an acceptable answer sooner or later(although it would be subtler than my example, obviously - at least at first).

A country = a nation. The nation consists of people who share blood, culture, history. There's no other way around. If your blood doesn't belong somewhere, you'll never be a citizen. No mather what your papers say.

Is this bait? Go back to pol

Ngl that is definitely how fascism works

no
this is dumb
for too many reasons to list

Holy shit have you ever considered you might be retarded

We're too lazy bro. It would never work

Lmao so the sand niggers have it right then?

It's just a moron that watched starship troopers and thought they had a good model for government not realizing it was literal fascism.

No. It's retarded. It would create a political subclass, increase societal tension, and create a humanitarian crisis. It's the idea an extremely fascist regime would set up.

Who administers the test? Who writes the questions? Who decides what a passing grade is? What happens when someone fails the test?

tXrP

Attached: OCYxhfltpVPSriZDnoCrPMGqvDUkCotYSfYSjhWVfcXugFHZT.jpg (297x284, 25K)