This is not a legitimate ban reason nor a listed rule. Kill yourself hotpocket cunt

This is not a legitimate ban reason nor a listed rule. Kill yourself hotpocket cunt.

It's april fools, mod was just having fun

>ff
those images you post. glad the mods got a hold of your main IP
kill yourself fag.

Nah this happens all the time

Cunny posting should be a permabannable offense. I don't see how they allow it to keep happening.

You're retarded newfag cunt

>glad the mods got a hold of your main IP
>he's still posting

>ban evading
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

reported for ban evasion and being a disgusting pedo.

please never post here again.

Be happy it's not permanent pedo scum

Idiot pedophile

Hello plebbit cunt

Go back to your subreddit mod bootlicking faggot

It says permanent you illiterate nigger

april fools! LOL

he wouldnt complain about it if it was his main IP, he fucked up and got it banned. hes retarded.

>Idiot pedophile

based mods

Enjoy getting assraped by the feds or INTERPOL you idiot pedophile piece of subhuman garbage.

Oh fug, I interpreted 3 day appeal as it expires in 3 days. Good job mods.

Better call the internet police you fucking autist.

So, you're wondering how best to fix Sup Forums? That one's simple.

Have Interpol track down the autistic, Canadian pedophile that created the bot, that spams pictures of young child models relentlessly on Sup Forums. Believe it or not, he probably has one or more such threads active right now.

Then, murder him. I'm not just talking any "murder", either. I'm talking about horrendous, brutal, gruesome, inexplicably-torturous murder. Make that fat, greasy fuck suffer until his very last breath.

Then, we get a mod to make a sticky for precisely one year. That sticky will feature high-resolution photographs of the fat, greasy, autistic, Canadian pedophile's mutilated corpse. Other people will find themselves drawn to the sticky, see the photographs in lurid detail and think, "oh shit. If I don't get my head out of my ass and stop shitposting here, I could be next."

For bonus points and a little humor to ease the mood, have the very-first picture feature a plank of wood with blood stains on it next to the corpse, and the words (USER WAS BANGED WITH THIS POST).

THAT is how you fix Sup Forums.

it seems this applies to -you- specifically

burn in hell you sick bastard

Nice leddit filter thread, op.

>Canadian pedophile
How do you know he is canadian?

What a great idea for a thread, you should post more.

>all of these newfags itt who love censorship

Jesus Christ no wonder the internets dead and every site is an extension of normalshit like Facebook. Nothing but underage retards everywhere.

ugh looks like this board is full of redditors nowadays

idiot pedophile.

idiot pedophile BTFO

The only way I can get away from Sup Forums is by being banned, but the mods REFUSE to ban me by request.

I actually have to do something illegal to be bad I don't want to but I have to I don't have a choice!

I D I O T P E D O P H I L E

Lol, just ignore it bud

Autists will get discouraged when no one cares about their tantrums

>waaah why can't I post off topic garbage i'm being fursecuted
LMAOing @ u're lyf

he's right
you're an idiot pedophile

i'm pretty sure op isn't the cunny spammer

lol stay mad pedo :^)
dubs

kek'd pretty hard