It's 4am I haven't slept at all in anticipation of kicking my roommates ass with a wire wrapped bat...

It's 4am I haven't slept at all in anticipation of kicking my roommates ass with a wire wrapped bat, and I've beat my meat like I'm Rocky Balboa training for the big match, 3 times in the past 6 hours. This last time was with my gf's facial moisturizer. Ask me about my incestual golden shower with my sister when I was 4.

Attached: IMG_20191004_214218.jpg (1944x2592, 728K)

TOOTS AND POOP
FARTS AND PEE

Alright everyone else except this guy

Attached: IMG_20191004_214224.jpg (1944x2592, 867K)

Post video of said ass kicking.

I don't care about the golden shower, I wanna see carnage.

Fuck your incest story, tell me about your roommate.

What did he do and what’s that a pic of did you summon a demon?

Drop the fucking greentext about what your roommate did to incite your sperg rage.

I think it's OP's dick.

Were you sucking his dick when you realized he might be a faggot?

Hate when that shit happens!

My roommate moved to our state from CT cuz he was running away from a warrant. We live in SC and they didn't my extradite to other states so that's why he chose here. Shortly after he moved here while living out of a ghetto hotel he met this black chick with a baby who's dad had left. She's 19 and he's 28. Soon after meeting her he moves in with us and at first we think he's okay.

Attached: IMG_20191004_214255.jpg (1944x2592, 680K)

>wire wrapped bat
>considering aesthetics over effectiveness
Faggot alert

Made a shitton of napalm from some tool packaging styrofoam and lit it on the road

Blow the whole load in one go, quit feeding us scraps. Your story probably isn't interesting enough to drag out.

>wire wrapped bat

It’s a flying rodent wrapped in razor wire. It’s gonna launch at his face and blind him.

Not if you're considering I hooked the wire up to a moped battery

>met this black chick with a baby who's dad had left
>we think he's okay
You guys sound kind of stupid tbh

So he lied to you, what was his felony for?

I agree. But do go on op

Not to long after they start having weekly arguments about he's not being faithful and vice versa. She ends up calling the cops to come out several different times because he's "suicidal". It's a big hassle for us Everytime 3 cruisers and a EMS come and party in our front lawn for an hour so we told him he's got two weeks to get out. Once he heard this he started going crazy saying he was going to come burn the house up and shit and break some electronics. We're just tired of his shit

I'm being nosey, what's the warrant for?

I never thought he was on Mensa or anything but he's fine to hang out with a drink a beer or two. Just is an asshole all the other times

This reminds me of that Pahzuzu guy from one of the Carolinas. Just watched a documentary on him actually.

You play stupid games, you win stupid prizes.

OP right now

Attached: image.jpg (165x198, 11K)

He never told me but I'm assuming either drug related, parole, or he fucked up a robbery or some shit. Like I said in my reply to that other guy he's not the brightest bulb in the box

NOxx

Attached: hXHbZWHQYlTBJwjuTwOPJRyPH.jpg (305x249, 23K)

qeWi

Attached: zzsXWCWqagg.jpg (318x258, 24K)

cfzf

Attached: zGWDZrgUhwpRtArenLzQHrncmERehTRDWHyFyqhraOhxbZC.jpg (306x281, 25K)

Uaei

Attached: yCkTetEAKppJtFSMHeJfofrPOvv.jpg (300x293, 26K)