Why is this happening

Why is this happening

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/tv/1491086450851.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Man he needs to retire....

because harrison ford is going to die soon so the hollywood jews want to milk him dry

Because hollywood ran out of marketable ideas and cyberpunk is still cool enough to be rentable with 'geeks'.

The trailer looks legit good tho.

because cyperbunk is lit famm

>The trailer looks legit good tho.
>same memeatic shots as the tfa one
lmao

Same reason every other remotely recognizable IP is being exploited.

Just be glad there's some genuine talent involved. Things could be a hell of a lot worse.

Sorry where's the talent?
Harrison 'phoning it in' Ford?
autism goose?
Senile Scott?

Because its kino time

Kino died in 2009, user

Correct, all of them are still varying degrees of talented despite all the memes you regurgitate in order to feel like you're part of a secret elitist club.

I was just memeing with the others, but I'm hard pressed to find anything noteworthy at all about any of Ford's recent performances.

>It's Harrison Ford couldn't even be bothered getting dressed episode

why not

I don't mind milking him dry

I'm not gay though

>Harrison Ford
>Goose
>HONKA HONKA man
>Robin Wright
>Batista
>Ana de Armas
Ok I'll watch

When I like something I generally want more of it. If its bad it will not affect the existence of the original. If you just get annoyed at people liking something you don't like then you're a child and need to grow up.

if she doesn't get BLACKED villeneuve is a hack

It's happening because Harrison Ford wants people to SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT HIS MOST POPULAR FILMS.

1. He demanded to be killed off in Star Wars. So he was.

2. He is now doing a 5th Indiana Jones film. He will be killed off.

3. He is doing Blade Runner sequel. He will be killed off.

Screencap this. This is the only reason he's doing this. He is sick of being remembered for Indiana Jones, Star Wars and Blade Runner, when he did loads of other films. Literally on record.

But The Great Beauty came out in 2013; and Embrace of the Serpent last year.

>sick of being remembered for his most famous movies
>so he agrees to star in reboots of all of them

Yes user that makes tons of sense

She's not white so who cares(still hot as fuck)

I'm surprised they didn't use an All-Nigger Cast.

Why doesn't it star Leslie Jones and Melissa McCarthy? Shitlords stealing the future.

So now he get old we can all agree he wasnt a replicant

>Sick of being remembered for most famous franchises in history
What a struggle, i'm sure he wishes everyone would just forget he was ever par of Star wars or Indiana Jones!

No you retard.

>HEY IT'S YOU! HI MR FORD I AM A GREAT FAN OF YOUR WORK
>Oh.. Hey... So which is best?
>OH YOU KNOW INDIANA JONES OR HAN SOLO LOL
>Oh, well you know, I did other work..
>SO WHEN YOU GONNA DO ANOTHER INDIANA JONES MOVIE? WHAT ABOUT STAR WARS? YOU GONNA DO IT? HUH? HUH? HUH?

He literally agreed to Star Wars ON THE CONDITION he was killed off. If he's dead, he's dead. He won't be asked to come back or bugged by fans.

>HEY MR FORD I LOVE YOUR WORK! WHEN YOU GONNA DO ANOTHER
>He's dead, kid. It's over.

>As J.J. Abrams says, Harrison Ford famously lobbied for Han Solo to be killed earlier in the saga, back in Return of the Jedi. When you whack a character that popular, there has to be a reason, and the timing just wasn’t right, but when it finally happened, it certainly was one hell of a moment. I wonder if this will turn out to become iconic in the same way that "I am your father" has become over the years.

Ford just want to to die period but he's too macho to go the Robin Williams way.

No, it's not that. He's just sick of autists who come and bug him nearly always bug him about either Star Wars, Indiana Jones or Blade Runner. They don't remember him from Force 10 from Navarone.

>2. He is now doing a 5th Indiana Jones film.
Nigga what? The guy is nearly fucking 80 years old.

>Last week, after months of rumors and speculation, Disney finally confirmed that Indiana Jones 5 is happening, with the studio setting a July 19, 2019 release date for this long-awaited follow-up. Harrison Ford has been set to come back as Indiana Jones, with Steven Spielberg set to direct from a script by David Koepp, who co-wrote the franchise's last installment, 2008's Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. During an interview with BBC, Harrison Ford revealed that he always wanted to make another movie, but he wouldn't do it without Steven Spielberg at the helm.

Various shit on it. It's untitled. It's Indiana Jones 5. You can Google for info. All we know is Ford is back and Spiel((berg))) is at the helm.

I heard a few rumours about it and I knew that it would happen sooner or later. But I can't help but wonder who the hell would want to see an action/adventure film with an 80yo guy that stopped giving a fuck years ago. What's the interest in that?

I retire.

Well, he's 76 or some shit and Sir Ian McKellen was doing The Hobbit and stuff at that age. My guess is he likes the character and wants to pass the torch on. It was suppose to be Shia but that prob isn't gonna happen. Shia went cray cray after Fury.

Harrison ford is killing off all his iconic roles he just wants to fly old planes now

>harriison ford is still alive
>blade runner cult classic
>cult classics are trendy to hipsters
>hollywood cashes in on hipsters

First that Disney Star Wars flick, now this.
Harrison Ford had decided to ruin his legacy.

>His character on the movie dies so people will immediately stop caring about his role in their favorite films

Sound reasoning

No, people will stop bugging him to do more films in those series. Did you even read what I wrote? He's literally admitted it in interviews.

It's okay, he's killing off all his iconic characters so he can finally leave Hollywood.

I meant sound reasoning on his part, as if it's going to actually make people stop bugging him

Those arent nocturnal animals

No shia got blacklisted from capeshit after calling the jews out on their bullshit and that atrocious pile of shit tht was indy 4

Fuck harrison ford totally weary and dull acting in TFA, subtracted from an already boring film. I think hollywood should blacklist you if you're not gonna try like that.

You mean it's PART TIME

>HE SAY U BRADE RUNNA
>How 'bout this? Shut your mouth. Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you.

but what if he dies while they're filming it?

i.4cdn.org/tv/1491086450851.png

hope Harrison dies in the first 15 minutes of the film

Its 6 years since Gangster Squad, Ryan Gosling needs to fulfill his non-indie film quota.

he's 74

DROPPED?

Why is Kuro so unsexy?

>too macho
more like he hasn't done enough cocaine in his youth that fucked up his reward circuits

Harrison just wants more people to talk about his various food suits

Harrison Ford's fruit-of-the-loom T-shirt doesnt looks very cyberpunk to me.

>Goose
>Villeneuve

Pure Kino inbound.

You know why.

nah he likes indi, and hates star wars

the only reason he agreed to be in the tfa is because disney agreed to make indiana jones 5

blade runner just seems too good not to be part of

>80 First Looks

well they're not all gonna be first looks are they lad

They look for the first time at different stuff 80 times

If it's different stuff it's a first look every time

Good:
PKD IP
Villenueve
Ana de Armas literally playing a character named "jerk off instruction"
Goose

Bad:
Harrison Ford