Ask a transgender person anything

ask a transgender person anything.

Attached: 1570673059524.png (670x871, 821K)

M->F or F->M?

MtF you don't see that many FtM on Sup Forums.

Very true. Have you had any ops? My best friend has had top. They are FtM.

luckily i was able to grow my breast out so i don't need any work done to my top.

Attached: 1565805283057.png (1576x1700, 449K)

That’s awesome! Do some people act weird once they find out? Or do most of your friends still not know?

most people wonder how my boobs got so big or they want to touch my hair if they are random faggots, but all my family know about it already.

Bro show us your titts

I see. How do you deal with your old parts when you wear skirts or skinny jeans? Sorry I’m asking so many questions. I still ask my friend all the time.

i never had big parts to begin with honestly.

Gotcha. Well, I’m glad you get to be yourself. Any advice for enjoying anal play more? I have a prostate massager but not sure what else I can do to make it even better.

make sure you are hitting the right spot and you will have a great time.

Well, I usually do hit the right spot. It just feels like it takes forever for me to start really feeling it.

try laying on your back with a pillow underneath so it arches your back.

Attached: 1566436718361.jpg (1200x813, 153K)

So, a pillow under my mid back or lower back?

You're retarded

lower back.
thank you.

can u isnt

Honest question and no offense intended.

Do you reckon you were born this way or do you attribute your sexual orientation/dysmorphia to a trauma or occurrence of abuse in your youth?

i honestly feel like i was born this way and never really cared if people hate how i feel about it.

Do you ever hear the comment “I would fuck you but I’m not gay?” I don’t see any difference from just fucking any other girl anally.

Are you able to rule out the possibility that it was triggered by trauma? Did you make it through childhood without any formitively unusual experiences that may have shaped your mind?

When do you plan to kill yourself?

i do hear that all the fucking time but they usually come back a few days later and tell me they wanna try it anyways.

nothing happened to me my mom and dad both loved me and had very good jobs.

well my girlfriend would be very upset with me.

Fuck, I’ve wanted to try it for a long time. Just never had the opportunity.

If you could press a button that rewired your brain and made you feel like a 100% CIS straight masculine male who was attracted to females, would you press it?

what are you talking about?

nah i like fucking guys.

Attached: N4CbJ3R.jpg (1200x1034, 298K)

Wait do you fuck guys or do guys fuck you? Wouldn't it make more sense to keep your masculine features if you're the man in the bedroom?

i like when guys fuck me in the bedroom.

Gotcha. Does your dick play any role in your sex life or do you pretend it isn't there? Do you intend on keeping it or do you want it gone?

Also do you jerk off?

i don't use it in sex and yes i do plan on removing it.

not really, no.

Do you worry that there is any chance 5 or 10 years down the road that you may change your mind and wish you could revert to your natural birth state?

i doubt i would wanna go back to my natural birth gender i love being used and fucked like a pet and my girlfriend loves it.

Attached: BxiJy25.gif (329x486, 556K)

Do you wish you were born into a fully natural feminine body or do you like belonging to the niche of the FTM Trans community?

Reviewing the thread you appear to be a Trans-Sexual MtF with the dysphoria.
No question for you.
I do wish you strength and love as you go forward.
And a solemn wish that the surgery was better.
You may not be a Sup Forumsrother (as it were) but you're still a Sup Forumstard and that's good enough for me.

Sorry I'm confused again. When you say girlfriend, can you elaborate on what gender your partner is exactly? Is this a girl who is fucking you with a strapon? Or a guy who you are referring to as a girlfriend because of a type of namenclature in the LGBT community I don't understand?

i would like to believe one day i can be naturally feminine and maybe one day the tech will be there.

thank you.

she's also MtF but im into guy's so it might cause issues later but we will see..

Attached: main (1).png (240x240, 17K)

So you'd rather be with a pure natural guy as a romantic partner?

Is your ideal scenerio to date a straight guy who sees you as a woman?

that is my ideal scenario but i also don't mind being with my girlfriend or my boyfriend because im in a poly relationship.

Attached: aXjwL6y.jpg (810x585, 110K)

Is it offensive if a straight male wanted to be with a transgender woman moreso because they are trans rather than woman?

Shit nvm I just re-read that

Attached: 1567639108494.jpg (640x787, 221K)

if people don't wanna fuck me because im trans than that's okay.

Attached: 1565559470355.jpg (2048x1337, 328K)

Why don't you kill yourself?

are you pre rope or post rope?

cause i have a great girlfriend and boyfriend.

Cocoa Bandicoot is being Naughty loli.

How's the weather?

>cause i have a great girlfriend and boyfriend.

They are fucking each other behind your back and making fun of you while they do it.

Sounds like they're poly so that's probably not an issue.

Not in the slightest.

Attached: 1570479631886.jpg (1250x1450, 181K)

Do you eat shit like rest of trannies ?

As in, not an issue or not poly?

No

I don't mind them fucking other people.

I wonder if it's just a coincidence that trannies seem to be the ones that are the most comfortable with poly and open relationships.

Don't lie little faggot

I'm not

We are not afraid to try new things or be truly happy.

Attached: 66273753_p0.jpg (1000x2000, 257K)

Why are you such a faggot?

>or be truly happy.
I guess that depends on whether jealously gets in the way of said happiness in my case. Don't you ever feel jealous?

I actually thought about doing a thread like this too. Fellow MtF here, how do you take your E? Shots or Pills?

I can dig it

suppository (up the ass)

faggot kill yourself

Interesting. I'm taking mine through shots now. Been on E for 5 months now. I'm happy for you :D

Are traps gay?

How does it feel to have tits? Are you going to keep your penis

why do you hate traps?

Do you have discord if you wanna chat? I'm always looking for new friends

Why haven't you killed yourself yet and when can we expect you to?

i don't hate traps i think they are cute.

cause i have people depending on me.

Attached: me.png (720x728, 848K)

Aw you're cute. Hope and wish i can pass that well

thank you so much.

Attached: main.png (240x240, 14K)

You look passable, have you gotten FFS yet?

no.

Why did you change? do you have a condition?

nice, you got potential then if you're already this cute without surgery or anything.

i guess you could say that?

thank you once again.

>How big is your dick?
>What aspects of sex do you enjoy and which ones do you hate? What would good sex be for you if you had to teach someone what you like?

i wouldn't say i have a dick.

if you can put a collar around my neck and make me yours then you already do what i enjoy.

Attached: file.png (540x623, 364K)

why won't you kill yourself?

cause i don't wanna.

So you're into stuff like free use and whatnot? It wouldn't bother you if the person you're with would neglect your pleasure in lieu of theirs?

ever thought about going back to man?

im into to petplay and slave play so i really only care about giving out the pleasure.

no.

Fuck, I'd love a girl like you.

not the first time i heard that.

What do you think of degenerates like "Jessica" Yaniv?

people being people i guess?

i do have a discord

.LSD#4631

Attached: 1564899053637.png (649x724, 550K)

It doesn't worry you that these people might change the perception others have of trans people?

im not here to change peoples minds about trans people im here to be a girl.

Ayyy that's my battlecat

i really like it.

Do you feel that you have a mental disorder?

Not really but who knows.

Did you go to therapy before transitioning?

Does your anus produce its own lube? And do you eat poop?

Yes I did.