youtube.com/watch?v=ocEgUQO3YMc
youtube.com/watch?v=vvCbc0yBCc4
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-38011087
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>This happens to you

what do

look out for speeding cars

Listen to this youtube.com/watch?v=pkcA6372iKU

Dodge the cultural enrichment mobile trying to ram me?

Do a 360 and walk away

GLASS DOOS FOCKIN ZOMBAAS

Kill myself knowing I have nobody left to disappoint

Teleport around London like he does

I wonder, are the infected conscious?

I know the disease is just trying to spread itself further, but it still makes you wonder if the person inside the brain is forced to watch all that horrifying shit or not, and those who can't get infected and/or are asymptomatic are brutally mauled to death with infinite rage, and the infected die from dehydration or starvation, which is extremely painful.

Fucking monkeys man.

Steal a boat and drive to an uninhabited island, live of fish and collected rainwater with my new black gf

You're thinking about it the wrong way, you have to put the virus into context

It's not taking control of the body like a neurological parasite or anything like that, it just triggers whatever mechanism inside the body that produces the chemicals that induce rage.

The infected aren't forced to watch it, they WANT to do it, they are enraged, and have a primal urge to kill

Their bodies also constantly produce adrenaline so they are always in a heightened state of consciousness and are capable of pretty impressive feats of strength and speed

what kino?

this.

bonus points if she gets super dirty and learns voodoo somehow.

oh you motherfucker

>Steal a boat and drive to an uninhabited island

youtube.com/watch?v=ocEgUQO3YMc

>implying you wouldn't

28 later

Vandalism, theft, looking for girls to grab and yell "Claimed!"

Find a black guy

Find a white girl

Tell them to procreate to ensure the future of the human race while I guard them with some nice rifle I find.

It shouldn't be hard considering it's london. Plenty of black guys and british girls to find.

celebrate

>take off pants to see how big cillian murphy's dick is
>go watch 28 days later

Raid the local police armory and take all the assault spoons

Finally relax

>even your only friend

But you see his dick in 28dl, on the hospital bed.

God damn. Viruses are nasty.

And to think that we have a hard time trying to understand our own brain, a bunch of microbiological organisms do it like it was fucking nothing IRL.

We fucking suck ass as living beings.

Good thing 28 Days Later didn't become reality until Gordon Brown was elected

What? You know the rage virus isn't real, right?

Good thing the UK did Brexit, makes it easier to keep the rage virus contained

shame about Scotland though

It is, to a lesser degree.

Rabies.

What is it with you cucks and Scotland? Why do you romanticise them so hard?

>You know the rage virus isn't real, right?

Of course I know it.

Deadlier diseases have decimated the human population in ancient times, the flu we get every year used to be one of the deadliest disease in the world, now it's just a constantly mutating nuisance, for now at least.

I'm simply amazed how advanced microbiological life forms are, compared to Man.

Why does the UK make the best viruskino?

Doomsday was fucking great too, LITERALLY Mad Max in Scotland

youtube.com/watch?v=vvCbc0yBCc4

They aren't advanced, they just work on a scale we can't operate on. There are trillions and trillions of microorganisms attacking over 7 billion humans every day. It only takes 1 mutation for it to all go wrong.

doomsday was really fun

>It only takes 1 mutation for it to all go wrong.

Amazing, isn't it?

Does anybody else really enjoy the few months when a new disease takes center stage? H1N1, Ebola, to me I find the spooky tone the western world takes on so comfy.

Everyone is on edge, some schools just shut down, and everybody thinks that maybe this is it, this is the one that gets us.

I love it when a new disease comes out, cause then its time to snuggle up and watch Contagion again.

that's why I pray super hard. harder than you, probably. that's why I'm really healthy. because of all the prays.

you don't

need to space

your posts
like this

Rabies isn't even comparable to rage. It literally just causes brain swelling which does just about ANYTHING to a person. Paralysis, confusion, comas, it's not one thing. Rage is like a targeted virus that turns people into killing machine zombies that somehow survive just ridiculous wounds.

Your previous statement would be akin to someone watching Interstellar and saying "man space travel really is amazing." Antimicrobial life isn't advanced at all. What the fuck are you even talking about

Damn voodo can get so hot.

>>>/reddit/

They actually censored my spacing.

It made me feel special.

Grab a Terry's chocolate orange and a few cheeky cans of irn bru m8

Aye, and all it takes is the most intelligent being on the planet to be able to eradicate it from existence. Numbers mean nothing when you can just make your own soldiers in a lab to fight the enemy. Or the human immune system adapts to the new mutation like it has every single strain of the common cold, which we beat, every single time.

>Grab a Terry's chocolate orange

Fuck me mate I suppose you want to rob a bank while you're at it eh

>those carbs
I know it's a post-zombie apocalypse but let's not get too wild here.

t. didn't pass biology
literally all drugs are controlled human manipulation of neurotransmitters
viruses also aren't living beings

>I'm simply amazed how advanced microbiological life forms are, compared to Man.

They are literally, LITERALLY the opposite of advanced. Bacteria are single celled organisms. Viruses aren't even technically alive.

Gayest bridge in the world.

damn. that photoshop is so old. haven't seen it since like 2004.

>Viruses aren't even technically alive.

And yet they function.

We don't know jack fucking shit.

>photoshop

Please read a wikipedia page user, I'm begging you

I recall the infected kid screaming "I hate you!" so if he can talk he can think.
It's just the "fight or flight" behavior is tuned constantly to 11 and the "flight" option has been dispelled.

if that was me i would have a comfy soda and walk around until a 10/10 qt saves me.

>Please read a wikipedia page user, I'm begging you

Why the edge over some guy having an imagination?

Holy fucking shit the edge is literally killing me.

>steal a bunch of cans of coke
>leave all my riot gear and shield at home
>only wear goggles and a mask once even though its established a drop of blood will infect me
>scream QUIET and SAAAAAHHHHLEEEEENAAAAA WAIT PLEASE while trying to hide from the infected

>viruses exist and humans know exactly what they are and how they function
>therefore humans don't know anything
that's not having an imagination that's fucking stupid. if you want idiots to be cuddled then go to the website where they cuddle idiots
it starts with an r

My car isn't alive and it functions.

>open manhole
>live in sewers drinking dirty water and eating live rats while honing my night vision and everyone above ground gets shredded and eventually starve

Ebola Chan did nothing wrong.

I honestly don't know how I would handle my country suddenly leaving the EU for retarded reasons and fucking its own economy in the ass. Truly a horror scenario.

Malcolm McDowell as a neo-feudal king raging a tribal war across post-apocalypse Scotland with a chained up Rhona Mitra.

What more could anyone want?

probably just kill meself

british pride!
fuck the globalists!!!
america will surely give us an advantageous trade deal for no reason!!

>terrorist runs you over with a rented SUV

It's not my fault you're actually retarded and can't google search basic information m8.

Also
>viruses and bacteria are perfect organisms against which humanity is a foolish, doomed animal.......

Yeah, I'm the edgy one.

This and the part leading up to it was the only good thing about that film

is that after a dirty bomb goes off in London?

I used to listen to that song all the fucking time.

I think the water table in London would mean everything floods without civilisation.

>not liking the helicopter scene

The salt from you queers just keeps coming.

Viruses aren't "technically" alive because our definition of living is horseshit. We could theoretically find intelligent life that functions similar to Viruses but wouldn't "technically" be alive by our standards.

It's 28 Days Later, zombie movie with fast zombies, or more correctly, 'infected'.

I'm American
I just think its funny how badly england fucked themselves

>irn bru

pretty sure that's banned in england for being unislamic.

Youre an absolute idiot, take a class on human physiology and learn how utterly fucking complex your organs are.

No, you're a gercuck trying to generate backlash by pretending to be American and there is one big thing that gives you away.

You're an idiot either way.

Yes, I'm sure our scientific definition of life is completely arbitrary and totally rigid, research doesn't actually carry on these days

you tell him!

once that 350 million per week gets back to us and fixes the NHS, it'll all be golden!

I'd Guybrush her Threepwood if you catch my drift

what the fuck are you talking about
viruses can not reproduce
they are a shell of protein with a bit of rna inside
intelligence as we know it at it's most reduced level requires a series of switches and viruses are nothing of the sort

Sic bern. Actually made me twitch an echo of a smile.

is 28 Days the ultimate apocalypse kino?
Why was 28 Weeks so shit?

A Virus Can't Reproduce Without a Host

You're close-minded.

Viruses do replicate, by the way, they just rely on other organisms.

Please keep in mind that just because all life that we know of on earth functions one way, does not mean all life everywhere functions the sameway.

Tell us more of your heritage.

Fuck off. And take your piss-stained copy of the Daily Mail with you.

We're not talking about aliens m8 we're talking about microorganisms, aliens is a whole different speculative ballgame

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-38011087

Errrm. You do know Scotland forced the government to let in 20,000 Syrians, right? They're all in Scotland LOL. Destroying your communities and moaning the country is a shit heap. But I'm sure the lads in Isle of Bute what their traditional island community of 9000 be enriched by Muslims :^)

God damn you people have been the living embodiment of the fox and the grapes this past week.

Your anger arouses me.

>he thinks i'm a seppo

sorry to disappoint, mohammed.

>all the refugees go to scotland
>all the rapes and terror incidents keep happening in englel

really makes you think.

*Tipping*

So the human race suddenly has perfect knowledge of all life on Earth?