I need your opinion Sup Forumsros

i need your opinion Sup Forumsros

i was hanging at my friends' house yesterday, and we got pretty hammered, which is typical for us. but this time we got a little touchy and i ended up blowing him and swallowing his cum. am i gay for enjoying it? we haven't spoken to each other about this incident yet and idk what to say to him

Attached: 57D8C810-657A-4CB7-B98D-3A2A22745392.jpg (654x754, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

doodle.com/poll/qe47s3ztbqvfxz8x
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>am i gay for enjoying it?
Why do you care?

Yes you are gay, but so is he, so be gay together!

Attached: photodune-10417153-young-happy-gay-men-couple-cuddling-on-street-free-homosexual-love-concept-m.jpg (1218x1118, 172K)

v hot :} tell him you want more

cos i don't wanna be gay :/

Gay? Not necessarily.
Not straight? Absolutely.

Why not?

he'll probably think i'm a faggot and expose me to all my friends

Then he's not a friend

What are you, 12?

Man up and suck cock.

idk i've just never seen myself as gay so to suddenly change like that is a shift i don't really wanna make

Did his cum taste good?

doodle.com/poll/qe47s3ztbqvfxz8x

He came in your mouth. He's just as much of a faggot as you.

Sexuality isn't black and white. You like what you like. If you don't like it, don't do it. You don't have to walk around in public with a fucking pride flag on your shirt.

i mean i can't blame him for not wanting to be blown by a dude though

honestly yeah i liked it

that's good advice user. thanks :)

This is some roleplay bullshit if I've ever seen it. Go fuck yourself, OP.

Pursue more. Not everyone has nice tasting cum. Drain his balls often.

but we were drunk, he might regret it now

i kinda want to but i'm scared he won't want me to

If he's ashamed to admit he liked it he will definitely downplay it or put it down to the drink if you bring it up. Something to be aware of

Nobody drinks themselves faggy

>He came in your mouth. He's just as much of a faggot as you.
Holy shitblox

Attached: 1283742417478.png (231x176, 10K)

you're a fag for doing it. you're gay for enjoying it. now kys with your shit thread, faggot

Best piece of advice i've read on \b\ lately.

And, OP, as far as i can take my life as an example, I'm "straight", with a lovely GF ; and it doesn' mean I do not enjoy a man now and ever ... she's straight, but she does enjoy a women from time-to-time.
Emotionnaly, I don't see myself in a gay relationship, I do not have this attirance for male partners. But I do have with female partners.
So being sexually active with same-sex person doesn't mean you're homo/bi/apache helicopter. It means you are a complex human being, as everyone else (sorry, you're not a special snowflake ;) )

So ... yeah, whatever. Enjoy yourself, be discreet or boasting, stay safe (unprotected BJ is NOT !) and be happy with it !

In other words be a closet faggot. Also, being a pedo is the top so go crazy crazy

>sucks friend's dick
>Am I gay..? Will friend think I'm gay for sucking his dick?
Did you forget to say no homo?